Christianity is the AntiChrist Religion

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join

posted on Nov, 19 2005 @ 01:00 PM
link   
Ok so here is how this goes. This conspiracy theory is a totally spiritual one. Satan has hid him self in the Christian Churches.
Within the bible it says there with be a Anti-Christ religion and that they will call themselves by his name. Does the word CHRISTian have anyones name in it that they might know?
When thinking this through and reading the old testament about God I discovered that the God in the Christian religion did the following and it is in every Christians bible, if they read it.
1. That God is a flame and fire
2. That God encouraged incest
3. That God encourages cannabalism
4. That God had peoples hand, feet and heads cut off
5. That God had tens of thousands killed cause they could not spead a word properly when talking.
6. That Sampson went around killing people and tearing them apart and it was all good with God (and this is after the ' thou shall not's ')
7. That God is a war monger
8. That he himself has said he is vengeful, fearful, cruel, and more...
9. That this list could go on and on.....
10. In the old testament God killed over 10 million people

So you see after forty some years of studing the Christian Bible for some time I have come to the conclusion that the Christian God is Satan in disguise. So many Christians dont even know the history of their own beliefs. That the KJV Bible is only, what 400 some years old. That protestants changed the bible and yet they preach to not change the bible. In fact most of them don't even know the word 'bible' mean 'book' and so much more. Lots to study here.
But I only know this, that the God the Christians believe in is an Evil God. Unless they believe in the Trinity and that my friends is a whole other conversation.

posted on Nov, 19 2005 @ 01:02 PM
link   
There's already a recent thread about this:

AntiChrist Religion

You might want to post your thoughts there.

[edit on 19/11/2005 by AkashicWanderer]

posted on Nov, 19 2005 @ 01:47 PM
link   
No, but they do make good pawns for plotting world domination. The top 4 arms dealers in the world. 1. UK 2. USA 3. France 4. Israel.

It is hilarious when they cry wolf, when they are the major suppliers of arms in the world. See the playing field?

posted on Nov, 20 2005 @ 09:37 AM
link   

No, but they do make good pawns for plotting world domination. The top 4 arms dealers in the world. 1. UK 2. USA 3. France 4. Israel.

U have a source?

I find it hard to believe Russia and China are not in there

As for the opeing post... too much hate and ignorance to respond to. Its already been done. Use google

posted on Nov, 20 2005 @ 09:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by IComeWithASword

It is hilarious when they cry wolf, when they are the major suppliers of arms in the world. See the playing field?

Did this thread just change topics? Boy talk about going down a new path. What the heck does this mean in reference to the stupidity spewed in the first post of this thread?

posted on Nov, 20 2005 @ 09:47 AM
link   
I see no stupidity in the first post of this thread. It's his opinions and he is entitled to them just as you are Valhal. It's stupid because it goes against your beliefs? He has his points and should be considered just as yours are.

Though I don't believe in jesus or god, I see that the death and hatred is always afoot when it comes to them. I can comprehend what the thread starter is stating.

[edit on 20-11-2005 by I See You]

posted on Nov, 20 2005 @ 11:54 AM
link   
Christianity is the AntiChrist Religion?

Actually "The Way"(Classic teachings of Christ) was highjacked by the enemy. Its the reason you have so many so called christians preaching another gospel. They know what it says but do not know what it means.

2000+ years ago or during christs presence in flesh, there was no such thing as "the bible" and if you look closely at the word and its sound, it sounds alot like babel, better known as babylon.

Christ said, you will know them by their fruits. If you notice, many christians preach the gospel of obedience through fear and guilt and promote rather than attract as christ did. People didnt hang out with christ because they were scared of going to hell, they hung out with him because he was a breath of fresh air and he told them the truth.

posted on Nov, 20 2005 @ 02:16 PM
link   
If you call green, orange
purple, white
and say 1 is even and 4 is odd...
and then say that its 'your opinion' so its ok to do it....

Then is stupid. Its not opinion but you are still entitled. But when someone points out how stupid the stuff is that your saying...to cry that its your opinion so its ok.
Ignoring facts and shouting fantasy that is based on your hate is not opinion.

posted on Nov, 20 2005 @ 03:06 PM
link   
They make convenient pawns. Religion is a very hot topic, easy button to push. You could form a mob based on hysterics to tear down any wall within minutes. It is not a big secret, read a history book.

That is one of the reasons why you do have religion. Think of it as chess. Certain people have made and continue to make their fortunes off the stupidity of others. This is not a slam against a belief in God, just the shirt some people wear.

[edit on 20-11-2005 by IComeWithASword]

posted on Nov, 21 2005 @ 12:41 AM
link   
Okay now wait what book says God encourages incest? That is a sin, but then again I guess you mean by the fact that the bible says we are all related. Cause then encouraging incest was the only way to survive since we would die out and if that was what you meant then if you believe the bible then if you are married you commited incest. Please clear this up for me as now I am confused

Another thing if the religion was called by the antichrist's name wouldn't it be "Satanism"?

There seem to be some things that need clearing up....

posted on Nov, 21 2005 @ 12:52 AM
link   
No conspiracy, merely a theological debate started by one who has studied the Bible for the last 40 years while holding it upside down.

Closed.

posted on Nov, 21 2005 @ 08:17 AM
link   
I have reopened this thread because, after deliberation with other folks in staff, it is decided that due to the fact that there is a possibility that man has tinkered with the KJV, making it problematic.

Stay on topic and do not stray from the possible conspiracy angle of this thread

posted on Nov, 21 2005 @ 08:25 AM
link   
its good to see common sense has prevailed

posted on Nov, 21 2005 @ 08:34 AM
link   
Funny, I thought that in Exodus or Deuteronomy God forbade incest.

I think He might have allowed it earlier--intermarrying to preserve a tribe or whatever.

I think there are about six words in the KJV that might have been mistranslated due to Jesuit influence. Check out Reformation.org. Supposedly church is supposed to be congregation. (Personally it means the same to me...but I can see where they're coming from on this.)

posted on Nov, 21 2005 @ 09:39 AM
link   
It isn't common sense, Heratix, it's a matter of splitting fine hairs, a hair that has been split here 1,000 times, but one that will be split this one more time.

Now, start with the theory. I'd like to possibly see a fresh, new outlook to this.
I'd also like to see this thread do better than the other one over in BTS, if we are going to have a duplicate.

posted on Nov, 21 2005 @ 10:54 AM
link   
In this discussion, the premise of which is to question the legitimacy of Christ within the Christian religion, let us first make the determination that, in no way, may we stray from the subject at hand...Christ Himself.

To stem the tides of emotion which are bound to wash over such a contentious issue, we should be restrained from accusations, of a personal nature, towards anyone involved in this discussion. The use of the word 'you' should not enter into any portion of this debate, regardless which 'side' it reflects.

As my opening involvement I would present the New Testament Alterations

It is certain that the New Testament was not written by Christ himself, nor by his apostles, but a long time after them, by unknown persons, who, lest they should not be credited when they wrote of the affairs they were little acquainted with...

"Many things have been inserted by our ancestors in the speeches of our Lord which, though put forth under his name, agree not with his faith; especially since--as it already has been often proved--these things were written not by Christ, nor [by] hisb apostles, but a long while after their assumptions, by I know not what sort of half Jews, not even agreeing with themselves, who made up their tale out of reports and opinions merely, and yet, fathering the whole upon the names of the apostles of the Lord or on those who were supposed to follow the apostles, they maliciously pretended that they had written their lies and conceits according to them"
St Faustus, Fifth- Century French Bishop

I believe this statement sums up the issue. The seed from which this debate of conspiracy has grown was not from the mixed up, modern world with its 'instant religion', but rather has set down its roots in the earliest days of Christianity. Not only do we need to establish that there was a 'coverup' and a measure of 'disinformation', which are the prerequisites of conspiracy, but we also have to find out what the Christ actually did 'stand for' in his ministry and what happened to his followers in the time preceding and after the fall of Jerusalem in 68 AD.

I propose;

1.) The denial of the historical Jesus should not be a part of this debate, for if Christ never lived, as some would contend, the argument for would become a moot point.

2.) Any mention of the Mythical Christ as shown in the various traditions, where the Christ is spiritually manifested through ritual traditions (ie Nazarite), would be allowable as a historical Christ.

posted on Nov, 21 2005 @ 11:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Zaimless
When thinking this through and reading the old testament about God I discovered that the God in the Christian religion did the following and it is in every Christians bible, if they read it.
1. That God is a flame and fire
2. That God encouraged incest
3. That God encourages cannabalism
4. That God had peoples hand, feet and heads cut off
5. That God had tens of thousands killed cause they could not spead a word properly when talking.
6. That Sampson went around killing people and tearing them apart and it was all good with God (and this is after the ' thou shall not's ')
7. That God is a war monger
8. That he himself has said he is vengeful, fearful, cruel, and more...
9. That this list could go on and on.....
10. In the old testament God killed over 10 million people

....that God is no less than a great big chicken

Psalms 91:3-4 Surely he shall deliver thee from the snare of the fowler, and from the noisome pestilence. He shall cover thee with his feathers, and under his wings shalt thou trust.

Hee hee! Wasn't that fun?

All right now how about actually having a discussion, and an argument with references and detail explanation instead of the usual ranting that occurs when someone discusses the Bible. Whatever happened to insight and the thoughtful process called thinking that happens when you engage your brain first?

Originally posted by Zaimless
That the KJV Bible is only, what 400 some years old. That protestants changed the bible and yet they preach to not change the bible. In fact most of them don't even know the word 'bible' mean 'book' and so much more. Lots to study here.

The Dead Sea Scrolls which were found near the Dead Sea
around 1947 date back to the second century B.C. and contain text from every book of the Hebrew Bible except for the book of Ester. Some books, such as Isaiah were found in their entirety. It's going to be hard to prove that the Protestant movement was behind this scripture since they didn't come along until over 1,300 years after the newest dated scroll.

In fact the Dead Sea Scrolls show us that the Bible that we have today (New Testament Excluded) has no notable difference from the one that was read 2,000 years ago. You're going to have to steer your witch-hunt towards a group that dates back to before the 2nd centruy BC if you want to continue on this road.

Dead Sea Scrolls Overview
Radiocarbon Age Dates for Dead Sea Scrolls

posted on Nov, 21 2005 @ 11:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by masqua
...in this discussion. The use of the word 'you' should not enter into any portion of this debate, regardless which 'side' it reflects.

There's no way I'm arrogant enough to think that this should be a rule because I say so...but, already I'm rethinking joining into this discussion.

I respect the moderation at ATS and am particularly heartened by what Thomas Crowne has done in re-opening this thread which (started off rather awkwardly and, yet) has great potential to enlighten. There's a great deal of hope I hold...that a return to those true teachings can change, not only my own spirituality, but, in a slow process, change the fractuous face of 1,500 differing Christian faiths.

However, if we cannot debate the material presented without attacking the presenter, then I am outa this thread as immediately as I was in the previous.

Relentless...I heard you and you're oh, so right

posted on Nov, 21 2005 @ 11:36 AM
link   
For a comparison of books in the bible, from a rather biased, distorted, and wrong, perception:
www.bible.ca...

And of course if we're talking about the DSS, then there are also other books contained in it that aren't in the bible (tho this obviously isn't particularly important in some respects)
www.gnosis.org...

But the big question is how much of modern christianity is based on these writtings, and how different would it be if other writtings were included.

I don't see how there can be a resolution to this, however, if you posit that there was some other message in christianity, and then men changed it by making fake gospels, perhaps to replace other real gospels, and there are 'rejected' works that claim to be gospels and are quite different from the accepted ones, then there'd be something.

But again, how can you possibly demonstrate this, and how can you possibly say that the god worshipped by christians isn't christ? Its like how people will insist that muslims are actually worshiping baal or the moon god rather than the god of the old testament. If they claim it and if they beleive it, how could anythign else be true?

With christianity tho it is perhaps a bit different, because we are talking about the anti-christ, and that its sufficient that he merely fool people.

So modern christianity could be the anti-christ religion in so far as, perhaps, the original christianity was something totally different, ie more like gnostic christianity, and the deception and false prophet warned about in Revelation is this idea of christianity being the competing version that it is today.

Of course, this requires that John at Patmos is a gnostic christian, when there doesn't seem to be any reason to think that he was.

And of course, this is all just speculation. We could just as easily say that the gnostic version of christianity is the anti-christ religion.

And on the other hand, it would look like the best way for the anti-christ to get christians to turn away from god is to present himself as such, ie, when to all outward appearances we're witnessing the second comming of jesus, its actually the anti-christ in disguise, and there'd really be no way to tell the difference.

posted on Nov, 21 2005 @ 12:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nygdan
And on the other hand, it would look like the best way for the anti-christ to get christians to turn away from god is to present himself as such, ie, when to all outward appearances we're witnessing the second coming of Jesus, its actually the anti-Christ in disguise, and there'd really be no way to tell the difference.

I followed this train of thought out to it's end and came up with the following solution.

Satan, knowing that Christ would come and usurp the anti-Christ has convinced people such as the originator of this thread that the Bible is corrupt and that the real actual Christ will appear first. Thus being fooled into thinking that the anti-Christ is the actual Christ, we will attempt to fight the real Christ when he returns thinking that he is the anti-Christ.

How do we avoid such quandaries? We must lean heavily on the ancient texts such as the Old Testament to prove the worthiness of the newer text, such as the New Testament. The Bible is in fact a sort of a hologram in that the message of the Bible and the desired knowledge is spread out over the Entire Bible. Show me the chapter that reveals the coming Messiah, or the verse that tells us of the Second Coming. These ideas are spread out over the entire Bible so that by removing portions, even entire books, we don't lose the message. We just lose some of the resolution. The image stays the same.

The author of the Bible knew that it would come under attack, so like a general sending an important message to his troops, the message is delivered through different messangers, and at different times making it nearly impossible to stamp out the main ideas of the Bible. Is it possible that some books are missing? Yes, but that doesn't mean that what we have left isn't an accurate picture of what we are supposed to see.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join