It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

1 Annunaki?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 19 2005 @ 11:55 AM
link   
Me and my friend have researched about the annunaki and there has been a movie in the making called 1 Annunaki and im not sure if it will still be released but if it does release could it be true about niburu coming? cuz the government could release this movie so it will spark something major... making people fear more then we already do...

posted on Nov, 19 2005 @ 09:53 PM
link   
uhhhh....what?

also i dont think this is the right place to put this.

posted on Nov, 22 2005 @ 10:13 AM
link   
well its media...movies are media...so where else would i place it....

oh and 1 Annunaki is a movie based on the annunaki...check out the website...

www.1anunnaki.com...

posted on Nov, 26 2005 @ 06:11 PM
link   
There is actually already a thread discussing the production (or lack) of this movie in 'Aliens & UFOs'

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Nov, 27 2005 @ 10:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by VelvetSplash
There is actually already a thread discussing the production (or lack) of this movie in 'Aliens & UFOs'

o thanx lol....i like your avatar whats the name of that show?

posted on Nov, 28 2005 @ 04:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Weezy ERB

o thanx lol....i like your avatar whats the name of that show?

That would be 'Strangers With Candy'

- Good Times!

posted on Jan, 21 2006 @ 10:50 PM
link   

That would be 'Strangers With Candy'

And lets not get started on the production values of "Strangers with Candy"

Loved the show nontheless mind you, and I love the lady in it. Shes so much fun whenever she is on Letterman!

Anyway.. on a not-so-light-hearted side.. i was writing a movie very similar to this. Damn **** damn. I guess I'll just throw it out. *Sigh*

posted on Jan, 2 2008 @ 01:06 PM
link   
Everyone knows the annunaki wont be here till 24/12/12, well at least thats what I've been told dont know if it's true.

posted on Jan, 2 2008 @ 01:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Weezy ERB
Me and my friend have researched about the annunaki and there has been a movie in the making called 1 Annunaki and im not sure if it will still be released but if it does release could it be true about niburu coming? cuz the government could release this movie so it will spark something major... making people fear more then we already do...

whos to say that someone like us isnt making that movie?

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 02:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Brother_Amos

the annunaki were a group of fallen angels that produced the angels in gen 6 they taught the giants and mankind ancient knoweledge alot of it forgottenlike astrology etc this knoweledge allowed man to build the pyramids etc these angels are now in hell even though there are some angels that are still on this earth that rebelled with lucifer the giants that were on the earth were named after the tribes of there parents ie the annunaki had children that belonged to the same tribe when the giants died they became demons the fallen angels that are in hell are bound to hell fallen angels that are not in hell arent bound at all they are in heaven on earth in other planets the demons are bound on the earth and create the paranormal manifestations like ufos to divert peoples attention away from iehovah

and there is a believeable theor that the fallen angels not bound at all are going to be kicked out of heaven so they are not alloud to go to heaven anymore and breed once again with the daughters of man and create giants another impportant thing to remember is the mayan calender ends at twenty twelve this could be just a coincidence but seeing as how the mayan were more advanced in some things than us i think not

just remember the bible bans date setting on the end of the age but it will give you a general idea when the end of times is gonna happen

i would recomend reading the book of genesis the book of enoch the book of giants and some seperate verses in other books youll just have to look up

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 02:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Weezy ERB

I suspect that more is known about Nephilim than is released to the public. I am surprised though that they are now clamping down on scifi dealing with this subject. If the nephilim's descendants are still alive the elites are tracking them down in order to mate with them. Book of Enoch went into the greatest detail about the Nephilim. The reason most people do not know of it is because it was left out of the bible by the Romans, but it is sacred scripture to the Ethiopian Orthodox church . They are one of the oldest and purest Christian communities on Earth. They are descendant of Jews who fled the Babylonian captivity. They also have the Ark of the covenant.

[edit on 17-6-2008 by eradown]

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 11:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Brother_Amos

The Annunaki should be back in 2909 AD., if as Zecharia Sitchen stated, they passed by last, in 556 BC (which is not well tied down in the historic record. The Godlike Annunaki probably have something to do 12/21/2012, as they tend to have influenced most, if not all, world cultures certainly including the Maya, but it is not when Niburu is expected to return. I would imagine the Baktun was crafted by the Annunaki, with reason toward things they perceived, that probably had real wold consequences even though full understanding and explanation is not currently available to us in this culture, either because we have not yet discovered it or because knowledge of it is being kept from us.

posted on Nov, 29 2008 @ 10:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous ATS

Hi There
I have tried to explain the effect the Annunaki has had on us in my post found here.

posted on Nov, 29 2008 @ 10:53 AM
link   
I have tried to explain the effects that The Annunaki have had on us in my first post found here.

new topics

top topics

join