It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BIG (really BIG) ANNOUNCEMENT COMING!!!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 21 2005 @ 08:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Springer

You bet it'll be on in the U.S., it's a U.S. cable network.

This network, being in the top5 cable/satellite networks on the planet has affiliate cable providers all over the planet, and satellite too.

Well, the suspense has been killing me. I would love to see it, no matter how it is done! (Is anything I posted going to be in it?). But, I am one of probably a small handful of people who does not have cable or sattelite.

Will there be a way to watch it on the computer? Or something?

posted on Nov, 21 2005 @ 08:37 AM
link   
Ahhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The excitment!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I hope I can get this here over in the UK. If not, I'm sure some episodes should be watchable somewhere or uploaded by members.

But a major network???

[edit on 21-11-2005 by Spreadthetruth]

posted on Nov, 21 2005 @ 12:38 PM
link   
Rupert Murdoch, owner of FOX (US) and Sky (UK), in an evil Montgomery Burns style bid, is backing this show.

He aims to influence the free-thinkers and sheeple alike by manipulating conspiracy theories to implicate that the guiding force behind the NWO is not the Bilderbergers, the Masons or himself, but in fact a diabolical plot hatched by Wombles.

He has managed to take control of ATS by replacing Simon, Skeptic and Springer with easy to control cybermen. What has happened to the real persons is unknown.

These Wombles, with the aid of the extraterrestrial friends, The Clangers, are said to be plotting a takeover and subsequent enslavement of Mankind. They have a super-weapon hidden around Saturn, masquerading as a moon.

A Clanger Warrior

The reasoning behind this is unclear, but some believe it is to do with lack Wombling space on Wimbledon Common.

This is of course an evil Murdoch lie, aimed at diverting attention away from his own nefarious schemes, but only time will tell if his dis-info attempt works.

A yardstick to measure his tactic with would be wether he can convince the George W Bush to invade the UK, with the sole aim of "neutralising" the Womble threat and "liberating" Wimbledon Common for peace loving Wombles and helping them establish a Womble Democracy, promiting peace and love throughout Wombledon.

If it proves difficult to convince the US to invade, the show will present dubious evidence that the Womble Dictatorship, with help from their Clanger allies, is manufacturing WMD and storing them in deeply buried Womble burrows.

[edit on 21/11/05 by stumason]

posted on Nov, 21 2005 @ 12:43 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 21 2005 @ 12:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Amorymeltzer
Some Rights Reserved

Was my Womble story too much?

posted on Nov, 22 2005 @ 01:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by stumason

Originally posted by Amorymeltzer
Some Rights Reserved

Was my Womble story too much?

No! It was frightening! We can't let the Wombles know we know that Murdoch is planning to use them in such a nefarious way!

Springer...

posted on Nov, 22 2005 @ 02:18 AM
link   
Thanks Springer.....

Twas a slow end of a 12 hour shift at work, so had to amuse myself somehow

Cheers for the applause too

EDIT: Wooops...I misspelled Shift, minus the F...sorry chaps

[edit on 22/11/05 by stumason]

posted on Nov, 22 2005 @ 08:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Relentless
CPR!

Edit that post, your typing looks like you're on crack.

please please please, everyone get off me.

not so fast miss lohan, get back here.

posted on Nov, 22 2005 @ 01:14 PM
link   
When the are ready to spill the beans i hope it will be on a new thread.

I think this will air on Rita Cosby's new show. The Line Up. And then the hunt will begin....
Or is that Greta?

I live in South America..ya cant touch me

posted on Nov, 23 2005 @ 03:46 AM
link   
Seriously, Springer.......are you going to keep this a secret up until the time it airs, or what? Because somehow, I'm going to have to find some arrangements for cable for a day, or something like that, since we don't have any sort of pay television. But, this is something I really don't want to miss!

Besides, I think that there are other members in the same predicament - only broadcast TV.

When? What channel? What kind of show will it be? A one-time movie, or "special"? Or a series?

Come on........we deserve to know by now. After all, there wouldn't be an ATS without us!

posted on Nov, 23 2005 @ 07:39 AM
link   
Wow! Is all I can say
An ATS TV Show! One day, when I'm old and grey, I'll be telling my kids and my grandkids that I was a member on the ATS forum!

I'm very excited.

posted on Nov, 23 2005 @ 10:55 AM
link   
guys i think they can't tell us anything yet by contract.

--Kit.

posted on Nov, 23 2005 @ 02:38 PM
link   
I think you all miss the boat!

The new show is called "Java Joe." It'll be on the new "Coffee Network," which is replacing the CBS network, which has had terrible ratings since the infamous Dan Rather episode, in which he claimed that George Bush was seen addicted to Java while AWOL from the Alabama Nationjal Guard.
The Network will be the first 24 hour network featuring the art and joys of the Coffee Bean in all its glory.

It's sponsored by your friendly neighborhood Starbucks.

The first episode, just to tick-off the Brits will be "How to Make a Great Irish Coffee.

The format will be like "Iron Chef," whre Coffee experts around the globe will compete in various categories- Best Turkish, Best Expresso, Wall Hanging, Christmas decoration, etc.

Can't wait to see it.

posted on Nov, 23 2005 @ 06:27 PM
link   
Major cable network you say, we've all heard of it you say.

Hmm, well myabe FOX, even though that network does suck *insert derogitive anatomical term of a monkey here*.

I could see it being in Sci-Fi like mentioned above. somewhere.

Oh and *Takes away giant coffe cup/bowl from CPR* No more Irish coffee fro you young man.

posted on Nov, 23 2005 @ 10:24 PM
link   
Oh crap this might be bad. Hope i'm wrong but this may be an attempt to ruin ATS. Offer of a show then...make us look like nuts to discredit us.If this goes wrong, ATS's reputation may be ruined. Hope i'm wrong though, just wary.

posted on Nov, 23 2005 @ 10:29 PM
link   
Well the Three Amigos are producers on it from what has been said. So that's a Good Thing.

posted on Nov, 23 2005 @ 11:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zaphod58
Well the Three Amigos are producers on it from what has been said. So that's a Good Thing.

Cybermen, remember......

posted on Nov, 24 2005 @ 01:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Elijio
Hope i'm wrong but this may be an attempt to ruin ATS. Offer of a show then...make us look like nuts to discredit us.If this goes wrong, ATS's reputation may be ruined.

Yeah, concerns like this have been discussed and the show is in good hands.

"Hands" is the right term for cybermen.....right stu?

Anyways, you can catch up on some more of the background here Elijio.

politics.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Nov, 24 2005 @ 10:15 AM
link   
id be inclined to think something like the history channel or discovery channel, or perhaps A&E...

[edit on 11/24/2005 by McGuirk]

posted on Nov, 24 2005 @ 10:17 AM
link   
So, is there any idea as to when the advert will come out or when the show itself will? I so want to see it now...might have to get sky.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join