It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What level of hell are you going to?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 19 2005 @ 09:17 AM
link   
take this quiz and find out

www.4degreez.com...

according to that iam going to the 6th level-the city of Dis

posted on Nov, 19 2005 @ 09:27 AM
link   
Here's the link to the test:

www.4degreez.com...

posted on Nov, 22 2005 @ 09:56 PM
link   
I've taken this in the past and came up "heretic", whatever level that corresponds to.

Dante himself is in whatever level is reserved for those who invent new religious dogma.

posted on Nov, 22 2005 @ 10:40 PM
link   

Level 1 - Limbo

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Charon ushers you across the river Acheron, and you find yourself upon the brink of grief's abysmal valley. You are in Limbo, a place of sorrow without torment. You encounter a seven-walled castle, and within those walls you find rolling fresh meadows illuminated by the light of reason, whereabout many shades dwell. These are the virtuous pagans, the great philosophers and authors, unbaptised children, and others unfit to enter the kingdom of heaven. You share company with Caesar, Homer, Virgil, Socrates, and Aristotle. There is no punishment here, and the atmosphere is peaceful, yet sad.

Kinda sounds like where I'm at right now "a place of sorrow, without torment"
*sigh*

posted on Nov, 22 2005 @ 10:48 PM
link   
What level of Hell is Diablo on?
Thats as far as I am going.

seekerof

posted on Nov, 22 2005 @ 11:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by ImJaded
Kinda sounds like where I'm at right now "a place of sorrow, without torment"
*sigh*

Enui getting the best of you? Sorry to hear it.

posted on Nov, 23 2005 @ 08:28 AM
link   
according to that I am going to purgatory... be nice if that place actaully existed

posted on Nov, 27 2005 @ 12:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Seekerof
What level of Hell is Diablo on?
Thats as far as I am going.

seekerof

If that means satan himself, then the that is the bottom level. You might want to take thermals, according to that website.

Somehow I managed to get Purgatory... don't know how I managed that, I don't think I am that great.

posted on Nov, 27 2005 @ 01:27 PM
link   
According to the test I am a level 5 which is styx or something. Basically I supposedly have to bathe in this river and tear people to pieces while they tear me to pieces. Odd. I don't see how anyone could get the lowest level without lying but whatever. If you are really relgious than I guess so.

posted on Nov, 27 2005 @ 01:27 PM
link   
Sixth Level of Hell - The City of Dis

You approach Satan's wretched city where you behold a wide plain surrounded by iron walls. Before you are fields full of distress and torment terrible. Burning tombs are littered about the landscape. Inside these flaming sepulchers suffer the heretics, failing to believe in God and the afterlife, who make themselves audible by doleful sighs. You will join the wicked that lie here, and will be offered no respite. The three infernal Furies stained with blood, with limbs of women and hair of serpents, dwell in this circle of Hell.

posted on Nov, 27 2005 @ 01:32 PM
link   
Second Level of Hell

You have come to a place mute of all light, where the wind bellows as the sea does in a tempest. This is the realm where the lustful spend eternity. Here, sinners are blown around endlessly by the unforgiving winds of unquenchable desire as punishment for their transgressions. The infernal hurricane that never rests hurtles the spirits onward in its rapine, whirling them round, and smiting, it molests them. You have betrayed reason at the behest of your appetite for pleasure, and so here you are doomed to remain. Cleopatra and Helen of Troy are two that share in your fate.

Apparently I scored Extreme on the test.

posted on Nov, 27 2005 @ 08:49 PM
link   
Second level of hell for me. It's a good thing I don't believe in hell, I guess.

posted on Nov, 27 2005 @ 09:14 PM
link   
Big 8th for me, gosh, now im all excited. I cant wait to go. I wonder if i should pack cool clothing? Honestly, I would believe in god if it meant i could suffer eternaly, that would be swell.

posted on Nov, 27 2005 @ 09:17 PM
link   
I think i'll take the penthouse- the flames would be so cool to watch from up there

posted on Nov, 30 2005 @ 12:30 AM
link   
I got Purgatory. But I think I might get Level one or so?

In a way we are in Level one

[edit on 30/11/05 by JimmyCarterIsSmarter]

posted on Dec, 7 2005 @ 12:25 AM
link   
Seventh level, City of Dis.
Well, that just about does it for me, if you're going to be in town, stop by; I'll be by the fireplace having a hot cup of coffee in my wool turtle neck...

top topics

join