It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Access error for podcasts

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 19 2005 @ 08:30 AM
link   
I was just trying to send a podcast (my second) and when i go to the ATS podcasting page, on the right, it says "Podcast Error"

What does this mean? Are we down?

I dont get the upload to ATS questions either.

posted on Nov, 19 2005 @ 08:38 AM
link   
If you are getting an error where the "Create a PODcast" form should be, it could be caused by your firewall or secruity settings, sometimes these protections block scripts.

This happened to me, and all I had to do was change my security and firewall settings, reload the page and all was fine again.

I just checked and it is working fine right now.

posted on Nov, 19 2005 @ 09:11 AM
link   
I had to download something from AOL the other day- I didnt want to but it was very presistant.
Here is a question for you: Where do i do that? Where would i be able to go to fix a firewall?

Thank you

posted on Nov, 19 2005 @ 09:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by dgtempe
Here is a question for you: Where do i do that? Where would i be able to go to fix a firewall?

Not sure I don't have AOL, however you may try another browser, like firefox, or if you are on a windows system, try opening internet explorer.. and see if it works.

posted on Nov, 19 2005 @ 09:34 AM
link   
ok thank you so much for your help. I am not very computer savy but will try.

posted on Nov, 25 2005 @ 07:54 AM
link   
I'm getting the same thing. Disabling my firewall didn't fix it for me.

dgtempe - I see you have some podcasts up. Did you figure out what the problem was?

I finally got myself a microphone and am working on my 1st podcast. Now I just need to figure out how to upload it.

top topics

join