It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I get by with a little help from my Friends

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 19 2005 @ 01:55 AM
link   
Greetings World from So CAL

Found this site and am addicted!!
So much to read and so many opinions. I love debating so it is on. A quick question as I must be a slow and cant get it to work. For your Avatar it asks for a URL, why cant I just upload a .jpg? I dont have a website so how can I give it a URL. Also I keep setting my clock but it keeps going to GMT - 1200 time, why is this. Sorry if answers to these Q's are already somewhere on the site or it has been asked before. Please help and ill send a thanks. Look for me in the political and religous forums (and others) acting as a "bleeding heart liberal".
Many Thanks!!!!!!

posted on Nov, 19 2005 @ 02:03 AM
link   
Hi, welcome to the board!

You can upload small images in the "Member Center."

The clock should be set correctly when you set it, but it just appears to jump back to -12 when you re-enter the profile edit screen. Try setting it and checking out actual post times.

Zip

posted on Nov, 19 2005 @ 02:11 AM
link   
Nice One!!!

Thanks so much for that, Im all set now. I appreciate you taking the time. It is all happening now!

posted on Nov, 19 2005 @ 04:52 AM
link   
Welcome to the board! Hope you enjoy it here and if you have any questions then please feel more than welcome to U2U me.

posted on Nov, 19 2005 @ 06:12 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS Bandar Paul.

For your avatar try a peek at Kinglizards Avatar Instructions which should have everything you need to upload an image to your ATS space.

posted on Nov, 19 2005 @ 06:16 AM
link   
Welcom e aboard. I think you will love it arond here. There is comfy couches in the rec room if you need to nap between posts. Careful before you sit down though, especially if Threadkillers Anonymous happens to be having a meeting about cheese. They can get all offended like if you sit on them.

Enjoy yourself

[edit on 19-11-2005 by Mayet]

posted on Nov, 19 2005 @ 11:31 AM
link   
Thanks All. This website goes on and on, crazyness. Im guessing the U2U's are personal messages, oh and how do you check other peoples porfolio? Well gotta go to work will check in later.

"Dont Gain the World and Lose Your Soul, Cause Wisdom is Better than Silver and Gold"
BoB Marley

posted on Nov, 19 2005 @ 12:33 PM
link   
Welcome and remember just keep typing and reading and learn....

posted on Nov, 19 2005 @ 12:36 PM
link   
I'am also addicted... Welcome, enjoy your stay...

posted on Nov, 20 2005 @ 12:38 PM
link   
Glad you could make it, come on in and sit a spell…

Welcome to ATS,ATSNN,BTS,PTS, and Ignorance Denied.

A great way to get off to an even better start at ATS:

Zedd's Handbook of ATS Links

Other helpful links for new (and old
) members:

Asala’s New Member Advice Thread

Answers to Questions not in the FAQ

Searching and Complaining

ATS Search for “Dummies”

Member's and ATS, L.L.C. Shared Rights

Forgot to vote? Voted and still not happy? Voted and are happy, yet unhappy that others are not sharing your joy:

PTS Is Wide Open For Business

Do you really want to be heard? Make a Podcast, and let ATS know what you think!

If you have any questions, or need any help, U2U myself or any Staff Member, or use the Gripe/Idea Button.

Greetings Monkeys, not just for saying "Hi" anymore...

top topics

join