It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The orogins of "The Grey's"

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 17 2006 @ 12:54 AM
link   
Perhaps they are interdimensional?

Didn't Aliester Crowley draw a picture of a being he supposedly talked to named Aiwass?
I believe the drawing was out many years before the whole grey thign started, but looks just like them....maybe I'm wrong, just putting that out there.

posted on Jan, 17 2006 @ 01:33 AM
link   

Didn't Aliester Crowley draw a picture of a being he supposedly talked to named Aiwass?
I believe the drawing was out many years before the whole grey thign started, but looks just like them....maybe I'm wrong, just putting that out there.

Yipes...that is pretty chilling if this predates the whole "Greys" look taking place.

posted on Jan, 17 2006 @ 01:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by nullster

Yipes...that is pretty chilling if this predates the whole "Greys" look taking place.

Aleister Crowley's system of magic centers around the results of an occult ritual he performed in Cairo, Egypt in 1904. During that ritual he channeled an extraterrestrial by the name of Aiwass, and wrote down what Aiwass dictated. Crowley named that dictation "The Book of the Law." Crowley understood Aiwass to be a messenger for and part of an extraterrestrial group called the "Secret Chiefs." Crowley had many subsequent conversations with Aiwass, whom he considered to be his "Holy Guardian Angel." Crowley believed that Aiwass chose him to be the prophet of a new age of mankind, as John the Baptist had been chosen to be the prophet for Christianity.

www.holysmoke.org...

Says he channeled the 'extraterrestrial' in 1904...is that before everyone knew what a grey looked like?

posted on Jan, 17 2006 @ 01:50 AM
link   
I believe it was the Betty and Barney Hill abduction incident is what started the whole term the"Greys". It would be interesting for someone to find documented/dated drawings of aliens typical of Greys that predate his drawing for comparison.

posted on Jan, 17 2006 @ 01:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by nullster
I believe it was the Betty and Barney Hill abduction incident is what started the whole term the"Greys". It would be interesting for someone to find documented/dated drawings of aliens typical of Greys that predate his drawing for comparison.

Was Betty and Barney hill claiming alien Greys before 1904? I thought they hoaxed it after watching a Twilight Zone episode, c. 1961...I coud be wrong. I'm not a UFO buff...

EDIT:

Haha, I just realized you meant that B&B Hill coined the term 'greys', not that they were out first...sorry, it's late here, almost 3am, haha.

[edit on 1/17/2006 by Arcane Demesne]

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join