It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

The orogins of "The Grey's"

page: 2
0
<< 1    3 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Nov, 27 2005 @ 09:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Skadi_the_Evil_Elf Just so you know.......... NO, the military does NOT allow Dwarves to join.


Yes, I know the height restrictions well. My son wanted a military career, but has an inherited condition, and is under the minimum. He just never grew that last inch.

But the military hires lots of civilians, and they work in all the same jobs as their active-duty counterparts, the only real differences being that civilians can quit, and commanders can't order civilians to their death. And lots of those civilians are handicapped or have developmental disorders.

Most test pilots are and always have been civilians. The craft are developed by private companies, after all, and they can hire anyone they want. Sure, Gen. Yeager was an Air Force pilot on loan to Lockheed during that part of his career, but his fellow X-pilot Scott Crossfield was a civilian. If Lockheed needs pilots of short stature, they'll have them.

Anyway, I learned early in my (admittedly short) Air Force career that in the military ANYTHING can be waivered.




posted on Nov, 27 2005 @ 09:30 PM
link   
Came across another theorie while I was reading/researching.



The Grey's, are not what they apear to be, they can transform there body shape, and turn into the Grey shape while dealing with humans.

After reading that, I started to think, and I came up with another theorie

The Grey's are actually an illusion, possibly hoographic, though this does not explain the sensation of touch that some have reported when a Grey supposedly touched a part of their body.



posted on Nov, 27 2005 @ 09:39 PM
link   
Some radical buffs posturise that homo sapiens is a crossbreed of grey and yeti....

Our physiology certainly seems to be halfway in between both species...



posted on Nov, 27 2005 @ 09:41 PM
link   
Thanks for adding that one Druid.

It does make sense, certainly more than alot of theories I've read.



posted on Nov, 28 2005 @ 05:36 AM
link   
2. Grey's are a species that evolved on a planet, possibly Zeta reticuli, and have come to Earth for an as of yet uknown reason.


Recticuli should be located in the Milky Way < 170 trillion miles away. The Greys planet either orbits Recticuli 1 or 2 in the Hercules constellation. They probably evoled from soup to dolphin to zetans as we from soup to fish,chimpanze to human.



posted on Nov, 28 2005 @ 04:29 PM
link   

Grey's are a species that evolved on a planet, possibly Zeta reticuli...


Just had a thought. You know how unlkely it would be for natives of a far-distant world to look anything like us?

Greys may not be even remotely humanoid. They could be designed like octopi, with a central swelling and twelve tentacles. The swelling gets cramed into a flexible helmet-like thingie -- with their bioelectric sensors peeking out of two holes -- and their tentacles into something resembling a spandex flight-suit. The number of "fingers" an ET has is function of how may tentacles get stuffed in each sleeve (that's why witnesses can't agree on how many digits the critters have).

Not possessing anythng resembling visual sensibility (they can't see, you see, they feel the omnipresent electrical fields) they think we think they look just like us.



posted on Nov, 29 2005 @ 12:16 PM
link   
iori_komei,

I like many of the theories you acknowledge. Greys, whoever they are, are still subject to being evaluated as the manifestation of their intentions. The sum of who they are, or who they serve, is equated to their actions and behaviors, which in turn are still subject to the confines of their intentions.

The whole point I'm trying to make here, is that who they are may not be an addressable concept, but their intentionality defines them for what they are. So, what are their intentions? Hard to pinpoint with so many conflicting information about them.

We've all tried to put ourselves in the eyes of another, to try and empathize with a friend, or loved one. I think trying to put ourselves in the eyes of the ultimate observer serves as a catalyst for outside the box brand of thinking. I think by doing this our speculatory and conjectory skills increase. Whether it be true or not, the possibilities are more recognizable.

Possible theories of the origins of the greys:

1) They are us, from the future.
2) They exist because of humanities future choices, and are a by-product of our existance, and have come back in time for various reasons: A) To learn more about those who served as a catalyst for their existance, but too much interference could destroy their potential existance, say 40 million years in the future.. ..... . . B) They are here to observe and learn from us in order to learn more about themselves. It may be far easier to travel through time than from star system to star system.
3) They are a product of man and alien (alliance) devised as time travellers who are here to protect ourselves from ourselves and here soley for the purpose of preparing humanity for what will certainly transpire.
4) They are here and playing a role with our expressed consent, from our future, or a possible future that through time travelling back has already been altered.
5) They responded thousands of years ago to our invitation we launched in 1977, and will recieve about 150,000 years from now.
6) They are from the extremely distant future when almost all stars burn out and there is little left but black holes and destructive phenomenon left throughout the universe. They are in the dark ages of a spent universe and literally all surviving races at the end of time are trying to create places in our timelines that they can come and live in peace. They live by a highly advanced code of laws and can only advance their cause under stringent rules. Some did not follow. Others serve as messengers for worlds, others as watchers of worlds, and others still as those who guide. There may be many different races, a multitude of intelligent races, working on creating places for displaced ancients who are unimaginably more advanced than humans can currently percieve. They are here to create a place for them, but value us far more than any other resource. Their reverence for life is the fundamental basis for their existance, and they are currently homeless in their own time, and are requesting a place to stay. Perhaps they have gone thousands of years without seeing their own sunset on their own planet. What do you think happens to advanced races of trillions+ who have lost their planet? Universal planatary relocation for Displaced souls. They want to marry us. They want ot see a sunset on the horizon.
7) They don't exist, and this entire thing has been the result of mass delusions of an entire species for thousands of years.
8) They found us by chance some time in our past, but after our written history began.
9) about 99% of all discoveries known to man can be attributed to their intervention with the human race, and we will never know who they are.



posted on Dec, 19 2005 @ 09:30 PM
link   
Well, I have'nt had the time, to do what I wanted, and make one post, encompassing all the theories, within the different areas, I'm on winter break now, so I now have the time, I'm going to do so before the new year.

So, if anyone else has any theories, that have not been listed, which can be derivations of already stated theories, please post them, I really want to have as many as possible upon creating the afore mentioned post.

Also, I'd like to know peoples opinions on the thread, and the different theories, and which one, or in some cases ones, you believe.


I.K



posted on Dec, 21 2005 @ 01:07 AM
link   
It is this members belief that the aliens referred to as Grays come from a neighboring solar system in the Milky Way Galaxy.



posted on Dec, 21 2005 @ 02:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Esoteric Teacher
iori_komei,

I like many of the theories you acknowledge. Greys, whoever they are, are still subject to being evaluated as the manifestation of their intentions. The sum of who they are, or who they serve, is equated to their actions and behaviors, which in turn are still subject to the confines of their intentions.

The whole point I'm trying to make here, is that who they are may not be an addressable concept, but their intentionality defines them for what they are. So, what are their intentions? Hard to pinpoint with so many conflicting information about them.

We've all tried to put ourselves in the eyes of another, to try and empathize with a friend, or loved one. I think trying to put ourselves in the eyes of the ultimate observer serves as a catalyst for outside the box brand of thinking. I think by doing this our speculatory and conjectory skills increase. Whether it be true or not, the possibilities are more recognizable.

Possible theories of the origins of the greys:

1) They are us, from the future.
2) They exist because of humanities future choices, and are a by-product of our existance, and have come back in time for various reasons: A) To learn more about those who served as a catalyst for their existance, but too much interference could destroy their potential existance, say 40 million years in the future.. ..... . . B) They are here to observe and learn from us in order to learn more about themselves. It may be far easier to travel through time than from star system to star system.
3) They are a product of man and alien (alliance) devised as time travellers who are here to protect ourselves from ourselves and here soley for the purpose of preparing humanity for what will certainly transpire.
4) They are here and playing a role with our expressed consent, from our future, or a possible future that through time travelling back has already been altered.
5) They responded thousands of years ago to our invitation we launched in 1977, and will recieve about 150,000 years from now.
6) They are from the extremely distant future when almost all stars burn out and there is little left but black holes and destructive phenomenon left throughout the universe. They are in the dark ages of a spent universe and literally all surviving races at the end of time are trying to create places in our timelines that they can come and live in peace. They live by a highly advanced code of laws and can only advance their cause under stringent rules. Some did not follow. Others serve as messengers for worlds, others as watchers of worlds, and others still as those who guide. There may be many different races, a multitude of intelligent races, working on creating places for displaced ancients who are unimaginably more advanced than humans can currently percieve. They are here to create a place for them, but value us far more than any other resource. Their reverence for life is the fundamental basis for their existance, and they are currently homeless in their own time, and are requesting a place to stay. Perhaps they have gone thousands of years without seeing their own sunset on their own planet. What do you think happens to advanced races of trillions+ who have lost their planet? Universal planatary relocation for Displaced souls. They want to marry us. They want ot see a sunset on the horizon.
7) They don't exist, and this entire thing has been the result of mass delusions of an entire species for thousands of years.
8) They found us by chance some time in our past, but after our written history began.
9) about 99% of all discoveries known to man can be attributed to their intervention with the human race, and we will never know who they are.


Interesting , but in the future you may want to break your paragraphs down to seperated chunks, makes it easier to read .



posted on Dec, 21 2005 @ 02:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by iori_komei
Well, I have'nt had the time, to do what I wanted, and make one post, encompassing all the theories, within the different areas, I'm on winter break now, so I now have the time, I'm going to do so before the new year.

So, if anyone else has any theories, that have not been listed, which can be derivations of already stated theories, please post them, I really want to have as many as possible upon creating the afore mentioned post.

Also, I'd like to know peoples opinions on the thread, and the different theories, and which one, or in some cases ones, you believe.


I.K


If you get enough theories, you could write a book .
seems most So called Ufo' ologist , thats all they do is come up with obscure data that means nothing or regurgitate old data and make money off it.

But i like your idea , maybe it could be stickied to this forum . that would be cool.



posted on Dec, 21 2005 @ 02:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by paragon
It is this members belief that the aliens referred to as Grays come from a neighboring solar system in the Milky Way Galaxy.


could you be more specific ? or is that a generalization?.

do you think there may be more than one type of Alien species ?.

and isnt Gray - spelled Grey ?. just curious , i see alot of
gray , grey and such .

but im sure its grey .



posted on Dec, 21 2005 @ 07:47 PM
link   


and isnt Gray - spelled Grey ?. just curious , i see alot of gray , grey and such.
But im sure its grey .


It can be spelled either way, just like the color can, the species name, is usually spelled either half the time, but I spell it Grey, just seems apropriately enough spelled.





It is this members belief that the aliens referred to as Grays come from a neighboring solar system in the Milky Way Galaxy.

That is the general consencus of everyone who believes they are aliens, can you be more specific, like what you think they evolved from, or what Solar System.



posted on Dec, 31 2005 @ 08:41 PM
link   
Well, I've finally done it, after a month of putting it off, I've compiled all of the mentioned theories, and a few extra, into one large post, and I did it before my self-imposed dead line of new years (It's 6:31pm PST, Dec.31.).
____________________________________________________________________________________


Evolution Theories



1. Grey's are the evolved form of Terrestrial life.


-A. Grey's are an evolved form of Homo Sapien (Humans).

-B. They are our descendants from the future, whom have come back to this space and time for an uknown reason.

-C. They are an evolution of Humans that lived on Earth thousands and/or millions of years ago.

-D. Grey's are an evolved form of Dolphin.
---I. Grey's are the future evolutionary descendants of Dolphins, that have come back to our time period for an uknown reason.
---II. Grey's evolved from Dolphins thousands of years ago.
---III. Grey's are evolved from a species of prehistoric animal/ dinosaur, that became sentient and was able to escape being wiped out by the event that killed the dinosaurs.


2. Grey's are a species that evolved on another planet, and have come to Earth for an as of yet uknown reason.

-A. Grey's evolved on a planet in the Zeta Reticuli star system.
-B. Grey's evolved on a planet in another galaxy
---I. Grey's evolved somewhere in the Andromeda galaxy.





Extra-Dimensional Theories



1. Grey's are a species that origonated in another dimension/alternative universe, and are visiting our dimension/universe.

2. They exist in a different kind of space than we do, and sometimes crossover between the two spaces happens.




Hybrid Theories



1. Grey's themselves are actually a hybrid species created by the mixing of two or more other extra-terrestrial species.

2.Grey's are a hybrid of an alien species and humans, who have travelled through time, for an unkown reason.

3. Grey's are a chimera of the species that evolved on there home world(s) and some kind of animal or plant life.




Illusion Theories

1. Grey's are actually an illusion, possibly hoographic, though this does not explain the sensation of touch that some have reported when a Grey supposedly touched a part of their body.

2. The Grey's, are not what they apear to be, they can transform there body shape, and turn into the Grey shape while dealing with humans.

3. They actually do not look anything like what we see, they wear a kind of suit and/or aparatus, that is designed to look humanoid, and is in the shape of what we see as Grey's.




Misclaneous Theories


1. Grey's are actually the younger form of another species, kind of like children.teenagers/young adults.

2. Grey's are a species of alien that came to our time from the future.




Non-alien Theories


1. Grey's are midgets working for the Air Force/military testing aerospace craft.

2. Grey's are paranormal beings.

-A. Grey's are demons.
-B. Grey's are angels.
-C. Grey's are keepers of life bearing planets, created by "God".




Non-existance Theories


1. Grey's don't exist. They're the imagination or lies of those who claim to have seen them.

2. Grey's are the result of the impact of modern UFO/Alien media broadcasts.




Robot Theories


1. Grey's are robots/biobots, created by another race to do there bidding.

2. Grey's are actually Androids/robots, created by humans, either a clandestine private group or by a government for some purpose, maybe just to get people to believe in them, while no one knows and/or so no one knows about the real aliens.

____________________________________________________________________________________

Please tell me what you think, opinions and comments are welcome.

[edit on 12/31/2005 by iori_komei]



posted on Dec, 31 2005 @ 08:59 PM
link   
There are 3 known grey types that exist in the milky way.

Beings from Zeta Reticuli I
Beings from Zeta Reticuli II
And the 3ft greys created by the draco. workers and slaves.

The 3ft greys need to swim in a mixture of nutrional formula that absorbs into the body, they do not have a digestive system that resembles natural human biology

Source. Blue Blood True Blood Conflict and Creation - Amazon.com

[edit on 31/12/05 by Merger]



posted on Jan, 1 2006 @ 01:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Byrd
A variation that I have seen good support for:

They don't exist... and there were no descriptions of them or reports of them before a 1961 episode of "The Twilight Zone"... an episode that aired one week before the Hills were abducted.


There is in Aurora, Texas. I believe it was somewhere around 1897. Well before there were airplanes.




Originally posted by Byrd
The "sightings" of aliens/demons/monsters/angels/djinn/ifrits tend to be cultural. Nobody outside the culture ever sees them UNLESS they've been introduced to the story. Some are real (as in the case of the wolves in India that stalked and killed human children. They were labeled demons, but hunters proved they were only ordinary wolves.)


It's easy to use one's mind to find any means to disprove anything. Using culture isn't good enough evidence, what if those cultural aspects were influenced by actual beings? No one knows? Do you know? Are you more than 10,000 years old? If not, then you don't know. Just like I don't know. But I do know the difference between actual facts and those pseudo-facts that are brought up about do to social insecurities.



The "greys come from Zeta Reticuli" is not something that Betty Hill claimed (she felt they came from somewhere else)... but another researcher (non-abductee) claimed.


And your source is? You can't simply just state someone without any proof at all.

Maybe it was her involvement with a researcher that lead to it being the Zeta Reticuli. You don't know. Your information could have been made up.



posted on Jan, 1 2006 @ 01:24 AM
link   
The greys are artificial life forms, probably originally created on Draco, probably from another being that looks alot like the greys.

It is really hard to say.

Zeta Reticuli, could just host a factory on one of their planets or moons that makes these things.

What I do know is that the Annunaki, which could be anything... really... well actually no.... but you wouldn't be smart enough to understand if I told you.

Well anyways, the Annunaki (Sumerian for Extraterrestrials and Angels) are the creators of the greys and the creators of the human race.

Humans wouldn't look like the greys in the future, because mammals don't evolve into androidic amphibianoids. Even if a billion years had gone by, we would still not look like them. We could possibly evolve into elves or hoof like beings or were-whatever. But we would most certainly not be able to evolve into anything like a grey. Biological and Artificial life forms are completely different, even if there is a biological life form that is partially artificial, like ourselves.

I guess you can figure out what the Annunaki could look like, you'd just have to use a clever form of subtraction. Human - traits from an Early Homo Sapien - traits from a Homo Erectus - traits from a Homo Hablis = Alien ancestor.



posted on Jan, 1 2006 @ 03:08 AM
link   
I've always believed that the base DNA of humans is that of Draco not annunaki. The base DNA of the blacks though is of Annunaki.

I believe that the Annunaki want to upgrade inferior life forms to that of a higher one.



posted on Jan, 2 2006 @ 09:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lord Tumuhab

Originally posted by Byrd
A variation that I have seen good support for:

They don't exist... and there were no descriptions of them or reports of them before a 1961 episode of "The Twilight Zone"... an episode that aired one week before the Hills were abducted.



First photograph of a flying disk was taken in China in 1900.



posted on Jan, 17 2006 @ 12:19 AM
link   
I was reading over my compiled list, and I noticed that I made more than my fair share of spelling and grammatical errors, so I'd like to just apologise to anyone who was hindered by my mistakes while reading through it.



new topics

top topics



 
0
<< 1    3 >>

log in

join