It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The orogins of "The Grey's"

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 19 2005 @ 12:35 AM
link   
I've been doing a fair amount of reading as of late, about Grey aliens, and have seen a virtual plethora of different theories on where and/or when they came from.

So, I decided it might be good to have a thread listing all the different theories that exist, and if you have your own theorie, put it down as well, with an explanation of it.

I'll list all the ones I know, plus the one I cam up with, so if I dont mention one, please post it.

1. Greyss are actualy evolved humans.
a. They are humans from the future who have come back through time, for some reason or the other.
b. They are an evolution of humans that lived here many thousands and/or millions of years in the past.

2. Grey's are a species that evolved on a planet, possibly Zeta reticuli, and have come to Earth for an as of yet uknown reason.

3. Grey's are robots/biobots, created by another race to do there bidding.

4. (Mine) Grey's are evolved from a species of prehistoric animal/ dinosaur, that became sentient and was able to escape being wiped out by the event that killed the dinosaurs.

Ok, well those are the ones I could think of, that I've heard before, and my own little theorie I came up with, I know I'm forgetting a good amount, so the first person who knows one of the ones I have not mentioned, please post it.

Well anyways, thank you for taking the time to read this post, and thank you in advance to everyone who posts.

posted on Nov, 19 2005 @ 06:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by iori_komei
2. Grey's are a species that evolved on a planet, possibly Zeta reticuli

Zeta Reticuli isn't a planet, it is a star. There is 2 of them...

[edit on 19-11-2005 by Sickaluph]

posted on Nov, 19 2005 @ 07:25 AM
link   
The Grey's are supposed to be an alien race. Where are they from, they could be here and they want to remain peaceful and loving aliens. The Grey are useful allies of the United States's Governments and many existing technologies came from them.

posted on Nov, 20 2005 @ 05:37 PM
link   

Zeta Reticuli isn't a planet, it is a star. There is 2 of them...

Did'nt even realise I'd made that mistake. I meant from the Zeta Reticuli star system.

Anyways, I found a few new theories, that I don't have down.

1. Grey's themselves are actually a hybrid species created by the mixing of two or more other extra-terrestrial species.

2. Grey's are actually the younger form of another species, kind of like children.teenagers/young adults.

3. Grey's are a chimera of the species that evolved on there home world(s) and some kind of animal or plant life.

posted on Nov, 23 2005 @ 09:35 AM
link   
Munchkins.

By which I mean, there are quite a few highly-talented little people, and aside from the occasional block-buster movie, few really exciting careers tailor-made to utilize their unique characteristics. At half the volume and mass of a Chuck Yeager, they'd make great test pilots for flying saucers. Remember, in most Gray sightings there seems to be somthing wrong with the craft. Sounds like a prototype to me!

If UFOs (some of them anyway) are super-secret government experimental aircraft (derived, perhaps from alien technology) then the first generation or two are bound to be rather inefficient and a tiny pilot would be an advantage. Just imagine adult wisdom, experience, and reflexes in a child-sized package. Not to mention that smaller pilots would be better suited for operatng the Gray's own vehicles.

A dwarf wearing a tight flight-suit, a crash helmet and standard aviator sunglasses, and sporting a pair of Nomex pilot's gloves would look suspicouly like the Grays themselves. and probably fit their seating quite well.

BTW, I like the dinosaur theory for the Grays themselves. I'l expand in another post (got to get to work sometime today!).

posted on Nov, 25 2005 @ 10:07 PM
link   
I do see the logic in the whole munchkin test pilot idea, but I've never heard of a dwarf, in the military, in fact there is probably a rule that does'nt allow them to join.

Anyways, I am still looking for more theories of the Grey's orogins(sp?).

I've also come up with another one, it is a variant of the Grey's are robots one.

1. Grey's are actually Androids/robots, created by humans, either a clandestine private group or by a government for some purpose, maybe just to get people to believe in them, while no one knows about the real aliens.

Of course that is just speculation, but I am trying to put as many theories on there orogins(sp?) as possible in this thread.

Again, if anyone has or knows one that I have not listed, please post it.

I'd also like peoples opinions on how likely al these theories are to them.

posted on Nov, 26 2005 @ 10:18 AM
link   
One more: Navy midshipmen wearing (grey) sweatsuits

posted on Nov, 26 2005 @ 11:21 AM
link   
One more theory:
Greys are part of the machinery of life and death. They harvest human souls, adjust situations (smooth things out) and participate/create world-changing events. They are the hand of God, practically incomprehensible. They are robotic drones tailor-made for our planet (the nice-looking human shape), but they exist also in other forms on other life-supporting planets, all part of the master plan of God. Their technology is so advanced that they have, in fact, all the powers that we attribute to God: they can know our thoughts and act behind the scenes to manipulate events. Actually, they have divided the world into fields where they cultivate each kind of soul quality that they need for their projects. They are basically advanced agriculturists, from their point of view we are always in the same place (metaphysically) like vegetables are in the same place (physically) to us.

posted on Nov, 26 2005 @ 02:46 PM
link   
Firstly, I would like to thank both of you Rand and StarBreather for contributing.

Also, StarBreather, that was actually a very intriguing theorie, and I will admit, I never would have thought of something remotely similiar to it, nor would I probably read anything similiar in my studying.

Thank you for adding it.

[edit on 11/26/2005 by iori_komei]

posted on Nov, 26 2005 @ 03:26 PM
link   
I've got one that has been overlooked so far....

Greys don't exist. They're the imagination or lies of those who claim to have seen them!

Of course I don't believe this, but it is one of the most popular theories out there (especially among disbelievers).

posted on Nov, 26 2005 @ 03:36 PM
link   
At first I was going to say thats not really a theorie of there orogins (sp?), but now that I think about it, it is sort of.

Not that I would ever believe it either.

posted on Nov, 26 2005 @ 04:13 PM
link   
A variation that I have seen good support for:

They don't exist... and there were no descriptions of them or reports of them before a 1961 episode of "The Twilight Zone"... an episode that aired one week before the Hills were abducted.

The "sightings" of aliens/demons/monsters/angels/djinn/ifrits tend to be cultural. Nobody outside the culture ever sees them UNLESS they've been introduced to the story. Some are real (as in the case of the wolves in India that stalked and killed human children. They were labeled demons, but hunters proved they were only ordinary wolves.)

The "greys come from Zeta Reticuli" is not something that Betty Hill claimed (she felt they came from somewhere else)... but another researcher (non-abductee) claimed.

posted on Nov, 26 2005 @ 04:47 PM
link   
Do you mean Margaret Fish, atleast I think thats her name, who came up with e star map later on Byrd?

posted on Nov, 26 2005 @ 06:14 PM
link   
i have read that the greys could also be from a different dimension
or are have evolved from dolphins or a similar species of dolphin

posted on Nov, 26 2005 @ 06:38 PM
link   
Thabk you for adding both of those theories IKillAliens, I can not believe I did not think of those.

I'm going to put all of theories gathered so far into one big post next saturday, I hope that by than there will be a few more theories to add.

posted on Nov, 26 2005 @ 06:55 PM
link   
I believe another theory is that they come from another dimension.

The idea is that they really are all around us in a different type of "space." We don't see them (or their ships) unless they move into our dimension. That is supposedly why their ships are able to be in one place and then just disappear (instead of cloacking or moving away at very high speed.)

I suppose I could go on-and-on but it's really not a theory I believe personally. I just know that it is a very popular theory and I didn't see it here.

I actually will be talking about the Grays in a podcast due out Monday or Tuesday.

posted on Nov, 26 2005 @ 07:06 PM
link   
ikillaleins thats wat i was about to say.

i read somewhere about them being evolved from dolphin like things.

reasons are their skin.
the large head is like the dolphins lump of forhead.
and the echoes or wat ever the dolphind use, are wat make people parylised. cant remember where i seen it though.

byrd can you say more about the 1961 stuff?

it sounds really interesting

posted on Nov, 26 2005 @ 07:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by tiddly54

byrd can you say more about the 1961 stuff?

it sounds really interesting

You may want to take a look at this page (rather long tho): An Exploration of the Relationship Between Science Fiction Film and the UFO Mythology

Nigel Kneale's three Quatermass series from the fifties, which were all later made into films, also stand out, as do anthology shows such as The Twilight Zone (1959-64) and The Outer Limits (1963-65). Quatermass and the Pit (1957) is interesting in that it features many of the elements that would later arise in discussions about aliens' involvement in man's evolution22, as well as several aspects of the crashed UFO tale, exemplified by the Roswell incident.

...snip...

Perhaps the Greys are an unconscious portrait of Western Man itself; many see our times as colourless and emotionless, ruled by grey leaders and grey technology and driven by the cold desire for wealth and property. The beings resemble human foetuses, so perhaps they are representations of our future children, born out of the current state of humanity. Enlarged heads and eyes (insect-like and vacant of colour and emotion) are seen by David J. Skal to represent the vast amounts of information and imagery that we are required to intake every day through our eyes from television and advertising, so that the head swells and the rest of the body withers away.

...snip...

Under hypnosis Betty made reference to The Twilight Zone series; when asked about this she said, "I never see the Twilight Zone...but I had heard people talk about it". John Fuller, The Interrupted Journey (1980 Edition).

I know the "believers" won't care for this theory, but it has merit imho. Of course i'm a skeptic (to say the least) and don't think we have been visited by aliens(greys or otherwise)...so i would say that.

posted on Nov, 26 2005 @ 08:06 PM
link   
Also Wikipedia has a very detailed page on this.

en.wikipedia.org... This link will give you the "grey history" so to speak, and the varied hypotheses on origins.

And this Wiki. link deals with the varied UFO hypotheses.

en.wikipedia.org...

Popular ideas for explaining UFOs

Depending on who is doing the evaluation, between about 3% and 30% of all cases remain unexplained. The remaining residue of unexplained UFO sightings constitute a debate on their ultimate origin. Some of the more popular hypotheses for explaining UFOs are:

The Extraterrestrial Visitation Hypothesis

The Paranormal/Occult Hypothesis

The Interdimensional Hypothesis

The Psychological-Social Hypothesis

The Natural Explanation Hypothesis, e.g.ball lightning

The Earthlights/Tectonic Stress Hypothesis

The Man-made Craft Hypothesis (see Military flying saucers)

More than one explanation--various combinations of the above

I think that just about covers all the different theories...oh yeah except for - Aliens are Demons. Ok that's all i got, you should be able to compile a pretty good list from these.

posted on Nov, 27 2005 @ 03:04 AM
link   
Just so you know..........

NO, the military does NOT allow Dwarves to join. Or anyone else with any sort of devlopmental problem. The heigh restrictions in the military, being 4'10 for women and 5'0 for men would not allow midgets to join.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join