It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

saw some orbs and an invisible plane

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 19 2005 @ 12:17 AM
link   
I was riding the bus today and looking at chemtrails the whole ride (in upstate NY) and for a split second saw 3 or 4 orbs whizzing around. After the bus made a turn I kept looking for them and then I'm pretty sure this plane came out of nowhere leaving a small chemtrail.

posted on Nov, 19 2005 @ 01:17 AM
link   
Wow, that is interesting; now explain how you can see something that is invisible?

posted on Nov, 19 2005 @ 01:31 AM
link   
He means that he didnt see the plane before it appeared. Thus the plane was invisible.

posted on Nov, 19 2005 @ 02:20 AM
link   
Maybe it was teleported?

Is there anything at all you could tell about the plane?

posted on Nov, 19 2005 @ 03:33 AM
link   
When I lived in texas, i was staring out my window at work, looking at the clouds and wondering why some planes have contrails and others dont, when I saw a passenger sized 747 type plane flying under the clouds, go invisible. It was close enuf to see the plane was a passenger type plane it didnt look like a refueler or military cargo plane. I was about 10 miles from the airport but if i remember correctly is was flying away from that direction.

Anyways it was white, normal color, and it became a more of an off white, with some shadows.. not a full even coloring. Its shape was still visible, but it was definetly more cloud colored and 'clear' looking. I would probably not have seen it if I was not already watching it. Also it had no contrails, but it was below cloud level. I cant remember if I heard it as well.

I walked outside to get a better look before it flew out of sight over the roof, but I lost it. The first thing I said to my co-worker was that I had just seen an invisible plane. She thought I was crazy.

posted on Nov, 19 2005 @ 05:54 AM
link   
It happens sometimes with low status (if im not mistaken) clouds.

Also, white on white isn't very visible now is it?

posted on Nov, 19 2005 @ 11:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Manincloak
Maybe it was teleported?

Is there anything at all you could tell about the plane?

It has the typical red tail fin as I see on most chemtrail planes. I've heard that its NSA markings.

posted on Dec, 19 2005 @ 03:20 PM
link   
Since the whole concept of "chem-trails" is a hoax, there is no such thing as a "chem-trail" plane. And if the NSA, which is one of the country's most secret agencies, would own planes for its work, I don't think they'd exactly advertise their ownership by painting their tails red, do you?

Now if you want to see what airlines have red tails, you might want to check out
www.aerosite.net...

JAL has a big Rising Sun, Virgin has a red tail with a gray "Virgin", and so on; I looked, but i didn't find NSA Airlines....

posted on Dec, 19 2005 @ 06:34 PM
link   
I just can't help myself
This is just about the funniest thread ever!

You can't see something "Invisible". If you saw it, it was visible simply because you saw it, get it!? Also, sounds like your plane encountered some low clouds and disappeared through them or out of them. It happens every single day in skies all around the world; no real conspiracy there. Also, if the NSA (Such a secrative group they are!
) wanted to honor their mission, they wouldn't advertise their fleet of planes.

This WHOLE THING is just... too... silly....

new topics

top topics

join