It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Remote Veiwing/Manifesting

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 18 2005 @ 11:58 PM
link   
I had this idea some time ago. How does one know that when a group of people are getting together for remote viewing that they arn't instead manifesting what is coming? This thought has made me curious for some time. I would really like some feedback to this thougt.

posted on Nov, 19 2005 @ 10:00 PM
link   
I'm not quite sure I get what your saying. Do you mean like they're anticipating the "action", so they just do it? Or what?

posted on Nov, 20 2005 @ 12:14 AM
link   
Creating it? Like power of prayer?

I always wondered about this. If we take twenty people in a room and we all focus and belive to do a mind of matter experiement will it work? Levitation etc? Its kind of difficult gettings enough people that would belive and do such tests and also how and why X amount of people or needed.

Anyway with that said anything is possible. You can look at it in many ways as will or god within etc. I have seen some interesting things in Sefer Yetzirah and Gospel of Thomas however it comes down who can understand the meaning of the text and what allows the person to understand it in a Kabbalistic sense.

The technicals of Jesus coming back from the dead and also the second coming is all in relation..

Anyone know what I am talking about?

[edit on 20-11-2005 by japike]

posted on Nov, 20 2005 @ 01:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by JBurns
I'm not quite sure I get what your saying. Do you mean like they're anticipating the "action", so they just do it? Or what?

From what I know about Remote Veiwing, the veiwer is suppose to pick up images from the source/article/item when the test the remote viewer. or should I say in tune his skills. At times they have groups of viewers work together. What I was saying is how do we not know that they are creating the items that they are suppose to center on.
I'll explain it as simple as I can.
Pretend you and 10 other people are in a room half a mile from me. I pick out a picture, of lets say Washington DC, the capitolbuilding. I focus on the photo. You are to pickup on what I am looking at. How do I know if your brains didn't manifest the photo in the first place?

posted on Nov, 20 2005 @ 04:20 PM
link   
Someone already knew of its exsistance i sthe simple answer.
I see what your getting at. If this was true nothing is real I send you a letter and you get it but how if it doesn't exist. I belive that it is real.

There is a rock in the middle of a forest under this rock no one has yet seen now the first person that looks under it will create the image which than is networked so to speak into memory so no matter who looks under this rock will see the image to the first viewer. So in theory if you wanted to belive there was money order a rock somewhere would it than be there? No as a single mind can't create it. Your on the right path keep going where your headed...

posted on Nov, 20 2005 @ 05:03 PM
link   
So, if i've got it right, you're saying that a group of people, or a well trained and powerful one, can create things just with the strength of their will?

posted on Nov, 20 2005 @ 10:35 PM
link   
Yes thats it.
It can be quite concerning and is difficult to bring together and you could see the trouble with it in the wrong hands. However when it comes to numbers in a worst case scenario people find a positive faith real fast so anyone using it for evil would not win. Its like the technical side of Christ and a second coming. I have always felt uncomfortable mentioning it but I don['t think ppl would understand it fully to abuse it.

posted on Nov, 21 2005 @ 05:42 AM
link   
Trouble? I'd rather speak about BIG trouble if that goes into the wrong hands!! I think i can understand what you're meaning, also because -under certain aspects- i've experienced it "first hand", and i've seen that if used without responsibility, this "power" may cause great damage.
I'm not gonna say much more about this here openly, for obvious reasons, by the way if you want to discuss it further, feel free to send me a U2U.

One last thing, tho... i'm afraid there's no need to fully understand it in order to abuse and provoke some damage... maybe not so big, but still damage...

posted on Nov, 21 2005 @ 08:32 AM
link   
I'm a believer that prayer can be quite a good healer, because of the placebo effect. But I don't know if I believe people can regularly manifest things through intense thought. I have researched into the topic quite a bit, but I would still personally feel foolish trying to doing it. If you are really interested, the best book I have read on the topic was Creating Your Reality by Anne Varnes. I think it is still offered for free in PDF form on her site, but I'm not sure. Give it a Google and see.

There may be a separate ability that is similar to RV that involves what you are talking about. Remote Viewing is more passively observing than trying to actively create something, though. (I can't see it even unintentionally happening.)
The best and most scientific way to do Remote Viewing is to give no description or area of what you want RVed at all, but simply a random number that you assign to the object. Say you put something in a box and then label the box "23465" and then ask people to remote view it, having only the number for reference.. There is no way that they can even take a guess at what is inside of the box, besides that it isn't extremely large. So you can't really create something, because you have nothing in your mind at all. You are simply trying to see what is there.

I've done a bit of RVing so if you have any other questions, I would be happy to answer them as well. In regards to techniques, how it works exactly, how the images come to you, etc etc.

[edit on 21-11-2005 by Yarcofin]

posted on Nov, 21 2005 @ 04:45 PM
link   
Yarcofin, I also strongly believe in the placebo effect. What you think/believe has alot to do with how you actually are. That's one reason why the old saying, "mind over matter" is still around today.

Perhaps if you believe you see something, or you believe something is going to happen, then, if only in your mind, it will.

posted on Nov, 22 2005 @ 07:01 PM
link   
I think it was the poster esoteric thoughts that mentioned the fact the antichrsit will uncover things that people never knew but were here all the time. I fear its the god like powers within us all. You can see if one showed another the powers and so on it would be chaos and hell on earth.. His post seemed spot on to this.

Also yes it does seem foolish to try such things and is foolish as well. I think there is a reason why this is never spoke of or tossed off by many. I think for humanity['s sake that it has been a secret.

Just who was Jesus...

Originally posted by Yarcofin
I'm a believer that prayer can be quite a good healer, because of the placebo effect. But I don't know if I believe people can regularly manifest things through intense thought. I have researched into the topic quite a bit, but I would still personally feel foolish trying to doing it. If you are really interested, the best book I have read on the topic was Creating Your Reality by Anne Varnes. I think it is still offered for free in PDF form on her site, but I'm not sure. Give it a Google and see.

There may be a separate ability that is similar to RV that involves what you are talking about. Remote Viewing is more passively observing than trying to actively create something, though. (I can't see it even unintentionally happening.)
The best and most scientific way to do Remote Viewing is to give no description or area of what you want RVed at all, but simply a random number that you assign to the object. Say you put something in a box and then label the box "23465" and then ask people to remote view it, having only the number for reference.. There is no way that they can even take a guess at what is inside of the box, besides that it isn't extremely large. So you can't really create something, because you have nothing in your mind at all. You are simply trying to see what is there.

I've done a bit of RVing so if you have any other questions, I would be happy to answer them as well. In regards to techniques, how it works exactly, how the images come to you, etc etc.

[edit on 21-11-2005 by Yarcofin]

posted on Nov, 22 2005 @ 08:30 PM
link   
IMHO, Jesus was a very enlighted man, who knew these things and many others, and who was enough pure and wise not to abuse of them.
But the question is: in the Writings there's a huge 18 years gap when talking about Jesus. We have a 12 yrs old boy who "introduces" God to the High Priests, and then we have a 30 yrs man who begins His path... we lack all the 18 years between...

posted on Feb, 21 2010 @ 11:55 AM
link   

new topics

top topics

join