It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

IS there any Happy Predictions?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 18 2005 @ 11:01 PM
link   
cause anyone who reads this thread enough will become mentally insane reading so much bull #...i believe in john titor...ive been reading posts for a while 77 pages of the same # and the story about 2015 hasnt changed. and the 7 years and civil war starts in 08...and i dont really pay much attention to other threads but from jst reading the titles of most threads on this page...

any happy predictions out there?

any about meating another race and becoming best friends with them...ect....world war three in not going to happen...anything happy...sorry for my bad examples but w.e if theres nothing happy ever going on in here.. why does it really matter what we know?for ppl who love reading this...me...stop its not good for your life.i best to know not whats comming

i love watching movies when i have no idea what its about or hearing a brand new song from my favorite band for the first time. dont you want to enjoy life's suprises?

i am quiting reading this section.

posted on Nov, 18 2005 @ 11:42 PM
link   
I have a few, from a warm and nostalgic place named Pleasantville.

Despite the oppressive crush of cynicism from people who habitually see life’s glass as being half empty, I will take this opportunity to stand as a champion, a bulwark, a veritable literary vanguard in an ongoing effort to vanquish such contemptible assaults on humanity. In turn I hope to alert you, the dear reader, as to what will be.

In 2006 I predict there will be warm sunny days set against a buttery afternoon sky in which a father will watch his son catch their first fish. I predict flowers will smell sweeter this year, and a young girl will catch her first butterfly. This year the scent of fresh-cut hay will be carried on an aromatic breeze so heavy with warm and nostalgic memories they’ll need to be pulled aside by a team of horses.

As it has done for a millennium snow will fall in Pleasantville this coming year, and from it will spring the laughter of children as snowmen bounce to life while rust-worn sleigh-runners are polished like new during madcap rides down snow packed hills. Ah yes, a new year in Pleasantville, can you feel it? As our hearts and hearths glow warm with hope eternal even the coldest of souls must give way to the inspiration of promise.

I see a father this year will “find the time,” and in doing so he’ll “remember” how important and loved he felt when his father did likewise.

I see spoons of cake mix being sought by mommy’s helpers while mothers, as they have selflessly done for years, prepare food for a family picnic.

I predict a young father, while looking into his newborn’s eyes, will have an epiphany in which he’ll finally understand why he’d sometimes find his father smiling at him with tear-streaked cheeks.

This year, as in years-gone-by, neighbors will selflessly help those less fortune for no other reason than to lighten someone’s load, and in doing so they’ll discover how their parents found true richness in life.

I predict a young princess will hug a Knight in Shining Armor for an act of uncommon love and sacrifice, and despite possessing extraordinary valor her father will not be able to stem his tears.

I predict a father’s daughter, who’s fought a historic battle with depression will win her fight and will live on as a heroine with an unprecedented drive to help others.

I predict a soldier will lower his unfired weapon from an enemy target thinking only God and he will know.

I predict a man will say to a nurse, “No, it’s okay, I’ll feed her - she’s my mother.”

I predict a musician will complete their song, a writer their book, a man his family, a woman a man, a puppy a boy.

I predict a gravely ill woman will turn her head from a hospital bed to recognize her long departed husband extending his hand from eternity asking for hers one final time.

Yes, next year will pretty much be the same as last; frogs will jump, birds will sing, and bees will collect honey. And as we come to strengthen the bond of humanity through love, we’ll come to understand why we are so important to each other.

posted on Nov, 20 2005 @ 02:29 PM
link   
Yes there be a more unified peace throughout the world we will again be very stable within the next coming year.

We will all see more truth than we could imagine for as well.

You don't belive me? Why not?

posted on Nov, 22 2005 @ 11:33 AM
link   
I would like to predict that people who are "out of their minds" will continue to label people who are "inside their minds" as insane.

posted on Nov, 22 2005 @ 12:25 PM
link   
Surely that is "Are there any happy predictions?" -- Sorry, it just bugs me.

posted on Nov, 22 2005 @ 01:42 PM
link   
And vice versa.

And the non belivers and skeptics of all will still be in the same boat...one believes and one denies yet they both seek.

today 22 of November...

Originally posted by Esoteric Teacher
I would like to predict that people who are "out of their minds" will continue to label people who are "inside their minds" as insane.

[edit on 22-11-2005 by japike]

posted on Nov, 22 2005 @ 02:20 PM
link   
I predict I will most likely pass out during my fourth helping of turkey and stuffing on thursday.

I'll also probably be pretty gassy.

Hey it's not a great prediction and not truly a happy prediction, but it's got more of a chance of coming true than most predictions you hear.

SPider(burpin')J

posted on Nov, 22 2005 @ 02:32 PM
link   
mmmmm I am dreaming of turkey overdose now

Originally posted by Spiderj
I predict I will most likely pass out during my fourth helping of turkey and stuffing on thursday.

Hey it's not a great prediction and not truly a happy prediction, but it's got more of a chance of coming true than most predictions you hear.

SPider(burpin')J

posted on Nov, 22 2005 @ 03:15 PM
link   
That anyone of you ever heard of Vanga, the bulgarian woman how predict about people live or dead.Her prediction were real.Her sister wrote a book about Vanga life.I dont know if the book is translate in english.She was a simple woman, blind but she couldt see the future.

posted on Nov, 22 2005 @ 03:24 PM
link   
The sun will come out tommrow bet your bottom dollor there be sun.
If your day is gray and lonly just stick up your chin and grin Because the Sun will come out tommrow.
(((( Someware Granted)))

posted on Nov, 22 2005 @ 03:30 PM
link   
My mother predicts that Jesus is coming soon and that makes her happy.

I predict tonite the "Blues" will be sung and played all over the world and some people will feel better because of it. I'm going to do my part.

posted on Nov, 24 2005 @ 11:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Spiderj

SPider(burpin')J

Just wanted to let the curious know that the prophecy has been fulfilled.

Spiderj

Happy thanksgiving everybody

new topics

top topics

join