It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

why NWO could be a good thing

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 18 2005 @ 07:55 PM
link   
I think NWO could actually be a good thing. Why? Because there will be a one world government which means there won't be competing nations trying to blow eachother up which means no more war. And since there won't be any more wars then the government would not have to spend as much money on funding their militaries they will only have to spend enough for police forces to keep order and anti-terrorism. Then the government could spend the extra money on medical reasearches to find new cures, wipe out famine and poverty, help under developed places etc. etc.
Please post your comments.

[edit on 18-11-2005 by ZengZicong]

posted on Nov, 18 2005 @ 10:41 PM
link   
in your theory the only reason there wouldn't be anymore people fighting wars is beacause they would all be dead. Do you think a one world government with complete and total control would just let everyone live however they want??? once total control was achieved there would probably be processing plants like slaughter houses. Absoluter power absolutely corrupts.

[edit on 18-11-2005 by warpboost]

posted on Nov, 18 2005 @ 11:33 PM
link   
Assuming a NWO behaved as you suggest, I would be the first to welcome it in. However, I seriously doubt that would happen. The kind of people who would want to see a NWO do not have the general public's best interests in mind, only their own.

posted on Nov, 19 2005 @ 03:28 AM
link   
One of the main aspects of an NWO is gain even more power, or should I say the majority of power, when it turn would bring a greater deal of corruption like warpboost stated.

posted on Nov, 19 2005 @ 03:47 AM
link   
A One World Government is an excellent idea.............. on paper..

But as people have alrady pointed out the corruption that comes with great power would quickly help twist a noble idea into a living hell on Earth given a chance.
This is a huge problem because we are naturally progressing towards it and almost have no choice in requiring it, but what can we do to stop it going bad? There is no answer I think, the best thing anyone can do if they want to change anything is to get involved in the politics themselves and/or get themselves in a position where they can be heard.

posted on Nov, 19 2005 @ 04:25 AM
link   
The problem is that there are people against it, like pretty much most people here on ATS. There isn't entirely solid proof of an evil one world government, mainly theory and speculation. It's as if everyone agreed to Stalin and didn't speak out against him, then no one would've died.

posted on Nov, 19 2005 @ 10:15 AM
link   
You can think of a one world government operating the same way the states operate in america, under one central government but still retaining their individual greatness. Now the great experiment called the United States of America has worked in some ways and failed in some ways.

Imagine the United Countries of the World. THE U.C.W

Real absolute power requires absolutely nothing.

posted on Nov, 19 2005 @ 10:18 AM
link   
I agree i think the NWO would be a good thing because it would stop wars and would generate global stabilty as noone would dare challenge the NWO,you say you would but come on when push comes to shove your just going to fall in line like everyone else

[edit on 19-11-2005 by WERE_ALL_GONA_DIE]

posted on Nov, 19 2005 @ 10:32 AM
link   
I think what it boils down to is that it's an awful lot of responsibility for a race of creatures that tend to constantly behave selfishly and irresponsibly.
I believe and law and order and but I don't believe in some of the stupid crap that people seem to come out with these days. Something needs to be done though and that path is inevitable - the best thing we can do is try and make it as pleasant and positive as possible.
We all have concerns about corruption and misuse of power, but I think that the general idea on paper is not something anyone can really argue with.

Another problems is that all these significant technological breakthroughs and changes are happening over a human lifetime and we are not getting the generations of learning we need.

posted on Nov, 19 2005 @ 12:39 PM
link   
It depends if you believe the theory is about an "evil" group. You have to remember the NWO dances around the theory of a global police state and an evil dictatorship controling the world.

But of course, a peacefull one world government would be good. Complete unity.

[edit on 19-11-2005 by infinite]

posted on Nov, 19 2005 @ 03:30 PM
link   
power to the people .

posted on Nov, 19 2005 @ 03:40 PM
link   
Unfortunately, the NWO is alreay exposed as not really benefitting humanity.

Consider that none of these organizations: CFR, World Bank, WTO, Bilder., etc. have ANY democratic representation. They have no spokespeople from groups that represent the environment, the poor, the uneducated.

The public has to rely, and hope, that the wealthy, powerful, and unelected membrs of these groups are benevolent dictators. Note that these organizations circumvent and diminish an organization that DOES consider input from representatives of Non-Governemntal Org's.- the United Nations.

Unless these groups being to include representation, as Warboost quotes:
"Absolute power..."

posted on Nov, 19 2005 @ 11:33 PM
link   
NWO is not good....single control is not good....NWO is ZIONISM AND SATANISM...EVIL will always try to have everything in control 100%...until it only exsists

posted on Nov, 20 2005 @ 12:50 AM
link   
The INTERNATIONAL MONETARY FUND is already in control of 95% of the world. Who ever controls usary need not worry who makes the law cause they can print as much paper money or electronic currency as "they" wish to buy off anyone to do all their bidding. They fund both sides of every war for population control. Bush, Osama, Blair, Paul Martin, etc, etc are only puppets in their game of control. They all ready own everything including you. Look at your government identification, ie: social insurance/security number, your medical card, driver's licence, income tax teturns. They created legal fictitious enties "corporations" for everything and own them all. Anything written in capital letters is owned bye the IMF. Once you understand the difference between a natural person and an artificial person you can see the duality of persons and countries, provinces, states, and everything. Then ask yourself why all land has been re-defined as water in all western nations in all land & property Acts of Parliament/Congress. Understand the laws of Admirality, Common law versus commercial law, Bankrupty Acts and you will see that every country in the IMF is bankrupt and everyone is now put up as collateral for Gov't to borrow more money at insane un payable interest rates via a birth certificate (written in all caps by the way). If you get a Blacks law dictionary you can begin to understand the real meaning of word that is not taught in "public" schools, armed with this knowledge you can begin to decifer what all the Acts of Parliament/Congress really are saying and it will make you very angry.
Everything has been turned into a corporation including you in order to implement Roman civil law, Admiralty law, commercial law, and everything is done by contracts whether you realize it or not.
The NWO all ready has been in North America since 1933 the year they created the Federal Reserve And the Bank of Canada, owned by the IMF which is owned by a hand full of very racist men who want the population of the earth to be 500 000. These elite own every piece of land including the Corporation "HER MAJESTY QUEEN ELIZABETH THE II" and the corporation "THE CROWN", and most importantly you "JOHN BOB DOE".
The Beast is the IMF and you already have a number.

[edit on 20-11-2005 by BattleofBatoche]

posted on Nov, 20 2005 @ 06:39 AM
link   
Good thread, i think it woud be nice some day to evolve and to have a lider of the planet, a represetative of the planet but not like this.
I think nwo is bad simply cause the way is takeing birth with violence,scams an cover ups, order with force out of chaos, and big ilusions.
It will be a new world" order" of greed and slaveary, not a nwo of peace
and understanding.
If the people wants a new word order why not show up and say do you all want a new world order?
We can see a "new world coming in to view"a bad one.
But this is only my opinion.

[edit on 20-11-2005 by pepsi78]

posted on Nov, 20 2005 @ 03:01 PM
link   
The thing is I do not think that Wars will end without borders, just war as we know it. There will be false conflict in order to subvert and control the masses. Also I belive that there will be a militant revolutionary force, a 'rebel' force if you will a la Star wars.

posted on Nov, 20 2005 @ 04:01 PM
link   
I think another problem with NWO with one government is....who will control it?

What I mean is...we as humans are highly discriminatory: against race, religion, sex, status etc.

So who would control the government? If all of a sudden there were too many white people in the government, all other races would scream. If there were too many men...all the women would be upset.

If we were all compassionate humans who trust each other and see other people beyond skin colour, genital differences etc we would have heaven on earth.

posted on Nov, 20 2005 @ 10:27 PM
link   
Theoretically, a New World Order, a One World Government would be a good thing, if the people trying to get us to that were benevolent. But they're not, they have greed, power & corruption running thru their veins. If there were no governments competing, it would be the same as the airlines, that were all trying to combine into one big entity, & the US government didn't want that.

Why not, you ask? Because, they know, that if the airlines, or any other company for that matter (think Microsoft) got too big for their collective britches, then who's to stand in their way, when they want to up their prices, or change their rules around to less accomodating for the passengers, or in the case of the US government, who's to stop them from totally stripping us of our freedoms, like they're already doing, with the gullible Americans who are "sacrificing" some of their freedoms, like privacy, to "feel" safer. I say "feel" with the "", because it's a false sense of security. Sorry, but sacrificing your privacy just means you have less freedom. Eventually, if it doesn't get stopped, the US & our World, will be just like Minority Report crossed with Enemy Of The State, 2 of My favorite movies, because it shows where we're headed.

This also takes away free will, eventually. If a man, having been raised by his parents, influenced by his church, & directed by God grows up, he should be able to decide, if he wants to become a Cop, or a bank robber (I know, far end of the spectrum). It's called free will, because you're the only one who makes those decisions, not anyone else, & eventually, you won't even be able to make those choices. Me...I want to choose how to live My life, not be dictated to by My parents, My Government, My church, My peers.

I am a man who stands alone, & enjoys the benefits of My successes, & reaps the rewards of them, or suffers because of My stupidity or reaps exactly what I sow. It is not the mistakes you make in life that makes you the man or woman you are, it's how you deal with them, & what you learn from them that makes you that person. Hopefully, you learn from those mistakes, & learn to grow & mature, learn how to turn it around & teach other people from your own examples of how not to screw up their own lives, another words, teach by example. I Myself, choose to go that way, & I know not many people do. I will be going into Police Academy next year, & hopefully will make a damn good Cop. I also don't see My weapon as My first line of defense as a Cop. My first 3 weapons will be, My brain, My mouth, & My intmidating persona & appearance, unless a criminal already has a weapon out & shooting, or has a hostage, etc.

posted on Nov, 21 2005 @ 02:39 PM
link   
OK, let's think realistically for a change.

If you centralize all power to a single institution, for example a one world government, corrupt people will do anything, and I do mean anything, to get control of that institution, just because of the sheer magnitude of the power it has. The power is just so enromous that even good people might become corrupt. As mentioned several times before, power corrupts and absolute power corrupts absolutely.

Like look at the Lord of The Rings story, even when Frodo the good guy looks at the ring he isn't almost able to resist it, he becomes a bit greedy wants to keep the ring for himself etc.
Why do you think there were originally several rings, before Sauron merged them into one? To decentralize power, so that the chance of a tyrant, or a group of tyrants getting absolute power would be smaller.
Why do you think these guys want to destroy the ring? Because it simply was too powerful and corrupted everybody it that possessed it.

It's not all BS you know.

Throughout history centralization of political and economic power has done mostly bad things. Look at what the Nazis did, or the Soviet Union, or look at what China has done, and is probably still doing.
Right now the federal government of the US is hoarding more and more power, the European Union and the Australian federal government are both doing the same.

The really sad thing is that there would be no way to escape this one world government, no way out. Once you're in, they take all your guns and rights, and kill 80% of you "useless eaters" and then there's no way out, except suicide of course.

A "good" one world government is utopian to say the least.

[edit on 21/11/2005 by SwearBear]

posted on Nov, 24 2005 @ 07:05 AM
link   
But you must remember the poor little arms industry. It still needs people to buy its weapons, and where's the money going to come from?
You see what you forget is that the arms industry already corrupts (worse I mean "lobbies”) our government.
Therefore I would be surprised if NWO doesn't rise without the involvement of the arms industry.

So even under NWO the best way to provide a market for arms would be to have a few third world dictatorships buying our weapons, and that is exactly what is already happens.
And of course once third world countries have arms, every country needs them too. That way you have an even bigger market and even more power when NWO order countries unite under one organisation like the UN. And it’s not like the people who run NWO really pay for the weapons when it’s the public as a whole who do.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join