It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anti-Christ revealed

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 18 2005 @ 07:28 PM
link   
Rev 17:10 And there are seven kings: five are fallen, and one is,
[and] the other is not yet come; and when he cometh, he must
continue a short space.

Rev 17:11 And the beast that was, and is not, even he is the eighth,
and is of the seven, and goeth into perdition.

Briefly The seven kings are the seven Secretary-Generals that have taken office Of the UN.

The term “continue a short space” should be looked at in terms not of time but as in room or freedom of movement. This seventh king is Kofi Annon, who, due to scandal, corruption and resistance from the U.S. has been ineffectual in garnering backing for his reforms. The recent UN summit in September was a disaster.

Concerning the beast that was, and is not… This is one that was a UN Sec Gen. But is not. He is of the seven Secretary-Generals because he was the sixth as well as being the only Secretary General to not receive a second term due to a veto by The U.S. (Bill Clinton) He will return as the eighth and go into perdition. (AntiChrist)

These events will see the United Nations move its headquarters from the U.S. which is already being discussed, (400 million needed in renovations) to a new city, Jerusalem which is home to the three major religions, and will be shown as an international city.

In here somewhere is the planned destruction of America as we know it. Powerless to intervein, the UN will become a true world government.

Kofi Annon’s term is up in 2006. Don’t pass judgement until we see who is the next Sec Gen of the UN.

posted on Nov, 19 2005 @ 02:24 AM
link   
Well, if the UN is going to try and be the anti-christ and rule the entire world and be all evil and stuff, then they better get their # together. Because right now they are a joke. If I was going to stay up at night and worry about the anti-christ in a government form, I would look at the European Union a little closer. They have done some strange things lately, like banning vitamins and most natural supplements.

posted on Nov, 19 2005 @ 06:25 AM
link   
So you're saying, that the next Secretary General of the UN is the anti-christ?

And that America will get destroyed in 2006?

posted on Nov, 19 2005 @ 10:26 PM
link   
This is interesting, this is what I posted on my blog in June.

The Next Secretary General

The next secretary general of the United Nations will be Bill Clinton or some other American. The reason that I think an American will lead the U.N., is because this is the way the U.N. will get into Israel. They will trust an American and allow that organization into Jerusalem. The former Prime Minister, Shimone Peres, said that the U.N. should be located in Jerusalem and Jerusalem will be the Capital of the World. He also said the secretary general would be Mayor of the world. I think that the United Nations will be the final beast kingdom on earth and man's last attempt at a Tower of Babel. I think the United Nations will work with the terrorist in private, but in public they will act concerned about what the terrorist are doing. I think the terrorist are the ten kings without a kingdom. They will give their strength and power to the beast(U.N), when the final beast king is in place. Terrorist have no kingdom and I think they will take down America starting with New York (babylon the great). With America out of the way there's nobody to stop an all out attack on Israel. When this happens God will intervene.

quantumtheologica.blogspot.com...

Look at these two articles from Aljazeera and the Washington Post:

www.washingtonpost.com...

www.aljazeera.com...

I post the article from Aljazeera to show that from Washington to the Middle East Bill Clinton is talked about as the next secretary general of the U.N.

It's funny that some people call Bill Clinton the American Caligula, because I think the final beast-king will be a reincarnation of Caligula and the spirit of Caligula will enter him once he takes the head job at the U.N. They are also saying that the mark of the beast is really 616 and that it was pointing to Caligula.

posted on Nov, 20 2005 @ 10:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by AkulA
Briefly The seven kings are the seven Secretary-Generals that have taken office Of the UN.

In here somewhere is the planned destruction of America as we know it. Powerless to intervein, the UN will become a true world government.

Kofi Annon’s term is up in 2006. Don’t pass judgement until we see who is the next Sec Gen of the UN.

When the next Sec Gen (whoever that may be [hi Bill!]) ends his tenure, will you recant and confess the end times hysteria is nothing more than an attempt to match the news up with ancient writings?

posted on Nov, 21 2005 @ 05:55 PM
link   
I will admit that I was not correct. But as a believer in the bible and prophecy I do not hold to the view that it is hysteria.

Manincloak: yes

I believe the next Sec-gen will be Butros-Ghali

posted on Nov, 21 2005 @ 09:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by AkulA
I will admit that I was not correct. But as a believer in the bible and prophecy I do not hold to the view that it is hysteria.

...and no-one will remeber you predicted either. People who predict things into the future rarely get held accountable because no-one else cares enough to remember these things if they are wrong, and those who make the predictions only point out the times they are right after the fact.

top topics

join