It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sudden deaths in Illinois girls has me worried

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 28 2005 @ 05:41 PM
link   
Busymind... I live within 10 miles of each of the cases. My boss' nephew was in the classroom with the elementary school child that died in class. There also have been several other cases of suden deaths in children in this area within the past 5 years... A 2 year girl old in St Clair county about 2 years ago(heart infection) and a 15 year old girl in Madison county(meningococcal meningitis) about 4 years ago. It is quite concerning to me as I have 2 teenage daughters who have recently (last 3 weeks) had some medical problems requiring hospitalization. Neither daughter has a history of illness and the problems they are having are unusual in that they came on so suddenly and the diagnosis are in no way related to each other. I myself have a history of SVT and MVP so I can understand how an adult or late teen could die suddenly of a heart problem, but have not seen too many kids under the age of 16 that have died from these causes in my experience as a Pediatric nurse. I have not drank tap water for years... Only bottled. I do not think that the water caused these deaths, but do find the cases a bit suspicious.

<< 1   >>

join