It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mind: It's you!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 21 2003 @ 05:32 PM
link   
Does anyone care to share anything that they know or think they know about: the Voice? There is a science behind communication and I don't think that most are capable of pursuing the higher echelons of understanding. Just kidding, I have so much time right now, but nothing lasts fore...Anyway, I would also like to know if someone out there has the equipment to (it's actually the time that such study would really take) printout the wavelengths of music frequencies and sort them by mood? One could isolate the exact note and tone specifications for mood affect on emotional levels. This is suspect to play along side of mood control, but, one must take into account: Vibration, instrumental medium, variance with mhz, spatial distribution or compression etc. Magic is the old term used long ago for explanation of a singular concept which has become as historic and nostalgic and thus has broken into countless avenues of topicality. It is to know that your mind can will any thought into manifestation or reality. Before scientific method/s were applied, mediums were 'belief conduits' to focus the mind's eye on its appointed task. Psychic as the new age terminological marker is still only halfway there. Channeler is the more appropriate term. Why? It is what we do whether it be direction of will or attention and focus from within the mind, it is all about the gathering and harnessing of sentient dominion to one locality: your skull, to be blunt. Try this: The next time you hear a personal story relayed by a friend or relative, ask them what the details of the environment appeared like or the mood that was felt-e.g. Ask what color the curtains were, or how old were the barstools? Anything that stands out. Don't offer your own observations first or they may just agree or disagree based on curiosity of your query: Basically they tell the truth if you just ask.
Nine times out of ten you may find that your mind's pcture was accurate. Cheers!

posted on Sep, 21 2003 @ 05:37 PM
link   
This is a list of hertz frequencies and mental corespondence. It includes musical notes. I'm not quite sure how accurate it is, though.

www.mind.net...

[Edited on 21-9-2003 by ktprktpr]

join