It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reforming education in Britain

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 18 2005 @ 12:54 PM
link   
Many people say that the NWO will have an education that has been setup by the UN. Most UN schools use the International Bacleurat (sp?) which is some schools in Britain are starting to use.

With Tony Blair wanting to reform the education of Britain due to the GCSE getting rediculously easier with each year, (possibly to make brain washing easier) could it be possible the standard British education might turn to the IB?

posted on Dec, 6 2005 @ 12:08 PM
link   
i attend a english school, and i can see your point about the gcses

"With Tony Blair wanting to reform the education of Britain due to the GCSE getting rediculously easier with each year, (possibly to make brain washing easier)"

I feel that from certain lessons, and the way the school is run, they are brainwashing children from an early age.

If you look at primary schools in England, right from an early age, kids are taught their morals in life, the rights and wrongs. At such a young age, children are extremely suceptable to any propaganda flung their way by the education authorities, if you question the authority, disciplined harshly so that you never learn to question them again.

The current education system mirrors that of Adolf Hitlers back in the 30's and 40's. Get kids from an early age, (4 years old), tell them all that you want them to believe, and so for the rest of their life thats what they know. Strangely enough, we studied these propaganda techniques in History at school, and what i was seeing from 30's German i was seeing on TV's, text books and the internet.

To conclude this, i feel that the education system in Britain is just another tool of the ruling power to get people on side early, if i just run a quick theory by you:

A 5 year old child in 30's Germany, bombarded with propaganda about how he should hate the "inferior" Jews.

A 5 year old child, in 21st Century Britain, seeing in papers, news and from other people, that "terrorists" killing themselves and others are of the muslim faith.

Im not seeing much difference from Hitlers tactics, and that of Tony Blair.

Paranoid Perhaps??

posted on Dec, 6 2005 @ 12:46 PM
link   
I'm not sure if it's just me, but I've noticed lately that I'm slowly becoming a Nazi. The only thing left is the racial hatred. The school I've been at for the past 9 years has a strict discipline requirement, with 7-10 year olds fearing detentions, not having much of a play time but lots of studying. Also at most English boarding schools (and some state, like mine) they offer military training. Some poeple do go into the army as officers, but it's mainly for "responsibility, self reliance etc...".

posted on Dec, 6 2005 @ 08:06 PM
link   
My high school offered the IB program (International Baccalaureate). I didn't take it, but I knew others who did. It's basically like taking AP courses in the US. The IB program's most useful characteristic is that it provides international standardization for students who plan to attend a foreign university. Since I knew in high school that the only university I would be likely to go to (due to $$$) would be the one in my hometown, I didn't bother enrolling in IB, although I could have. Looking back on that decision, I think I would have been better off taking IB, since the harder workload would have better prepared me for university.

Anyway, getting closer to the original topic, I don't think that the IB program is a NWO tool. I would think that the NWO would want to keep people stupid and ignorant, and the IB program does the opposite.

new topics

top topics

join