It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Indiana Tornado Manipulated

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 18 2005 @ 12:37 PM
link   
Posted: Sat Nov 05, 2005 7:55 am
as a warning on a different Forum

Today Tonight Please be on Guard if you live in the Mid West in particular the Ohio River Valley.States Kentucky Indiana Illnois and surrounding this is a call to arms. The weather weapon is being used.I hope I'm wrong but some of the signals I'm looking at in the NEPAC AM89 and SS85 GHZ imagery seem to confirm that we are being set up for a destructive night. What can we expect. Strong straight line winds ,tornados , hail , rain , . I'm not sure how far north and east and south this storm system is planned to track and hold . But I'm fairly certain that we are in for a whammy in Centeral Southern Indiana and Kentucky.

I start with these WV images of the energy that will be used to power the storms.

This area of convection exploded last night from nothing just for this event.

Now below is the SS85 imagery the road block if you will. Remember the Triangle always represents a stop motion.

The following image is from the AM89 GHZ and is a Triangle but with a split. The area under is where I fear the worse will be in the Ohio River Valley Kentucky and Indiana and maybe Illinois

The next 5 are the last 6 AM89 GHZ images showing motion and curvature.
I have been watching this area for the last couple of days.

Posted: Sat Nov 05, 2005 8:04 am

This is the Low the trapped and killed to change the Jet flow .

And above is modding the Jet .Much of the country has been basking in much warmer then normal temperatures this week.

The device is what is causing Global Warming not man so much and is causing the patterns to go out of whack and the poles to melt very rapid. Are they aware of the damage they are causing or do they even care.

Posted: Sat Nov 05, 2005 9:06 am
Agin the intendended target appears to be the Ohio River Valley.
Indiana & Kentucky.

But that does not mean there will not be a change in plan because.....
Keep posted to your news be aware do not let your guard down. Be ready for what could be a rough night..

My findings are now this, the device seperates the components in the atmosphere. The air what you have is basiclly carbon , helium and oxygen. The laser takes out the oxygen and transforms it to helium causing a dense matter that is a heavier mass then the carbon and causes a electro static action in the atmosphere. I seen this activity in Miami Dade when all the power was knocked out and there was solid darkness in the sky.While there are other factors to using GHZ KHZ MHZ it is all very complicated I'm quickly starting to figure the whole thing out. It is a matter of time till the whole thing will unravel and they will not be able to make a move without me knowing about it.After that I will turn my goal to defeating it anyway I can by any means I can.
...................................................................................
Posted: Sat Nov 05, 2005 11:01 am

fancilady,They are getting it down to a science experiments my guess.
They are getting better and better however they are making so many mistakes this may be why they tried to do away and limit satt imagery about a year ago . After much yelling and fighting satt imagery could not be stopped the best they could do is stop the the most incriminating images however it takes hours for the eveidence to go away and you can match up much of the activity if you try.
Anyway here is the latest AM89 NEPAC HOT of the wire
It still shows where I think will get hit the hardest and that is South Centeral Indiana and Kentucky in General The Ohio River Valley. Hey thats where I'm at so I will have a good seat for this.
Guys and Gals I hope I'm wrong...
Keep your eyes to the sky.
Where I'm at in Louisville this system will be rolling thru while many are asleep.... The worse will be between Kentucky and Indiana and Ohio.. But I can not rule out others please watch out...

Posted: Sat Nov 05, 2005 5:06 pm

The above 2 images show the blocking method how they will keep the system from going to far south I think. Notice the clear cut and disconnect.
The second image is very alike to those you would normally see in AM89 GHZ imagery

Posted: Sat Nov 05, 2005 5:09 pm

The above is the latest AM89 from NEPAC. Notice the dark shaded area to the left of the beam. The energy is already being transfered into the jet

Posted: Sat Nov 05, 2005 5:19 pm

Below I start with the SS85 From Earlier. Remember the Triangle is always a Stop Flow symbol in the manipulation. So guess where all the convection stops .. You guesses it right where the Triangle is.From the amount of energy they have built up it looks like they have more in mind then the Mid West.

Posted: Sat Nov 05, 2005 8:05 pm

Before

After

Posted: Sat Nov 05, 2005 8:22 pm

Current IR-4

Current AM89 GHZ NEPAC

Close up of above. Shows the energy transfer. This is where all the tropical convection went that was down south that got zapped by the weapon.Notice the line is slanted down. The Ohio River Valley Centeral Indiana South and Kentucky I think is still the prime target. Illinios and Missouri and tenn and surrounding will have stroms to. But the worse I think will be late tonight South Indiana and Kentucky.
Look stay tuned to yor radios and TV'S.

The last image in this set is the latest AM89 NWATL GHZ. This is our block everyone south and east of that black line should be okay

I have tried to walk everyone thru step by step on how this weapon works
.I now understand the basic principals and fundementals. In the future I will try to give better guidance.
I saw this 2 days ago but waited I wanted to be sure this was a go I think it will be.

If I'm wrong I will be happy. If I'm right at least I got a warning out there.

................................................................................
Posted: Sun Nov 06, 2005 6:59 am

In Miami Dade on a Mission to track Wilma after the storm was long gone and the sky was perfectly clear we seen this same thing. No storms 100's of miles in any direction period. There was perfect darkness no lights all power was off they would streak across the sky .

We also seen a flashing to the North and South high in the sky like a static shock. Agin no storms 100's of miles anywhere to be found.
And after this would occur the sky would darken.Strange indeed.

I have no doubt in my mind that manipulation is taking place. I have viewed 1000's of hours of sat footage. I have been on the scene and seen it with my own eyes.They are refining the device. It is in a experminting stage.However it is doing more damage then they are aware of and it is throwing the natural balance off.Global warming is out of control because of the device and if they continue to use it well I can only imagine what kind of world we will have in a few short years.If you do not choose to belive it that is fine with me. However I will point to all the technology and advances we have made. Only a few years ago. VCR DVD Computers,mp3 Cell Phones, lasers the list goes on and on and on.

Anyway with the system there was many tornado warnings and watches issued. I think 2 touched down in Evansville ,1 I know of in Kentucky when I post this. Numerous reports of Hail and straight line wind damage.Winds reported 50 to 70 miles per hour.We got some Hail here and some tree damage.Not much cause most of the leaves were gone.

My findings are now this, the device seperates the components in the atmosphere. The air what you have is basiclly carbon , helium and oxygen. The laser takes out the oxygen and transforms it to helium causing a dense matter that is a heavier mass then the carbon and causes a electro static action in the atmosphere

Posted: Sun Nov 06, 2005 8:06 am

IN THE SENATE OF THE UNITED STATES
MARCH 3, 2005
Mrs. HUTCHISON introduced the following bill; which was read twice and
referred to the Committee on Commerce, Science, and Transportation

A BILL
To establish the Weather Modification Operations and
Research Board, and for other purposes.

1 Be it enacted by the Senate and House of Representa-
2 tives of the United States of America in Congress assembled,
3 SECTION 1. SHORT TITLE.

4 This Act may be cited as the ``Weather Modification
5 Research and Technology Transfer Authorization Act of
6 2005''.
7 SEC. 2. PURPOSE.

8 It is the purpose of this Act to develop and implement
9 a comprehensive and coordinated national weather modi-
10 fication policy and a national cooperative Federal and
1 State program of weather modification research and devel-
2 opment.
3 SEC. 3. DEFINITIONS.

4 In this Act:
5 (1) BOARD.--The term ``Board'' means the
6 Weather Modification Advisory and Research Board.
7 (2) EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR.--The term ``Execu-
8 tive Director'' means the Executive Director of the
9 Weather Modification Advisory and Research Board.
10 (3) RESEARCH AND DEVELOPMENT.--The term
11 ``research and development'' means theoretical anal-
12 ysis, exploration, experimentation, and the extension
13 of investigative findings and theories of scientific or
14 technical nature into practical application for experi-
15 mental and demonstration purposes, including the
16 experimental production and testing of models, de-
17 vices, equipment, materials, and processes.
18 (4) WEATHER MODIFICATION.--The term
19 ``weather modification'' means changing or control-
20 ling, or attempting to change or control, by artificial
21 methods the natural development of atmospheric
22 cloud forms or precipitation forms which occur in
23 the troposphere.

The bill went into effect October 1 2005

Upate on use of weapon.

Confirmed 8 Dead + More to come I'm sure.
................................................................................
Posted: Sun Nov 06, 2005 9:00 am

Above the most recent NEPAC AM89 GHZ imagery clean sweep no activity.
This is pattern set in place you can see the energy moving in .
Mission complete.

There is now activity going on in the WATL Carib .
My guess is they will take the energy from either or.
I will post my findings when I see some results. As I'm documenting the entire run.

Death count is now at 12 but confirmed 8. It hit a mobile home park in Evansville IN... It also hit a Horse Race track and killed many race horses,
Many trees down from straight line winds. Tornados atleast 6 F1 and F2. Straight Line winds up to Hurricane force and Golf ball sized hail. Estimate 2 state power outage some 20,000 + customers spread out, Local 4,000.
...................................................................................

Posted: Sun Nov 06, 2005 5:09 pm

The above image is the very Last NEPAC AM89 Just before the storm crossed Illinois.The Jet stream clearly shows in yellow above the black line.Notice the Triangle break just under the small black line.Also notice the angeled black line toward the Canada border.

This above Image is the Same time Line AM89 but from the NWATL. Look where are Black line starts

The above image is a AM89 NWATL image as our system is winding down the Last Tornado reported in Kentucky .The system is loosing juice being transformed out.

The above image is the most current AM89 NEPAC.OOP's something up !!!!

Posted: Sun Nov 06, 2005 6:37 pm

You mentioned in one of the posts that you had recognized earlier this week what was happening regarding this storm. Can you elaborate? How far in advance can you see the weather pattern emerging? How long does it take to do the actual manipulation, and how long before it manifests into the target zone? I understand the principles behind weather manipulation, but not the mechanics.

I'm sure others on the forum would be equally interested.
barb

October 31 @ 12:40 UTC on AM89 NEPAC Imagery was the first hint and actually was a tip to something , I just was not sure at that point.There was breaks and lines I would see later but a little futher North.
The pattern began to emerge Nov 1 @ 10 UTC .
They killed a low on Nov 3 last Frame AM89 @12 UTC to change the flow.At this point it was also looking like a Mid West Hit.
Nov 4 @ 12:30 UTC the pattern began to take shape and I was pretty sure where and when
Nov 4 @ 23:40 No Doubt

new topics

join