It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The GOD/Computer Matrix

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 18 2005 @ 11:14 AM
link   
Hello All,
I am computer repairman, I got my first one 5 years ago, and since that time, I must have crashed and formatted, and reloaded a thousand times. During this time, I learned many things about the way computers work and processes information, store information, and recall it for use later. I understand that sometimes a reboot is necessary, and I know about virtual memory, and BIOS. A BIOS is hard-written information that will start and run Windows, or any other operating system.

I have come to see the Human Mind as a computer. When you are born, you have a basic program stored in you BIOS. This information allows you body to function, without it you would die. Follow; If you, the brain/mind had to control each and every function of you body, say, the steady beating of the Heart, for instance, it couldn't do it, this process has to be automatic.

I believe that the universe operates in this same manner, at some point
a being, an energy field, or SOMETHING programmed, (wrote the software) and started this whole thing working.
Nobody really know who build it, or even how to fully control it, we just know that it exists, (and we are in it) I will call it "Creator." So Creator programmed our minds in the very beginning, and set us loose to EVOLVE, as an artificial intelligence would be apt to do. This program runs just fine on it's own, as long as outside influence don't # with it. It does not have file protection, a firewall, or virus protection.
Still with me?

Now let me introduce Satan, Lucifer, Baal, Yahweah, and all the other lessor gods that fully understand this universe thing, and the human mind. That Crowd. So.....
It was surely discussed among all of them before impliminting, but eventullly they came up with a Virus. This was introduced into the human mindset in Eden, and we haven't been the same since. Now programs could be run, at any time, for any duration.

Now let me talk about the Alien Influence. Again, these beings were of an intelligence that allowed them influence our minds. More viruses were introduced, and a few trojans too. BTW, keyloggers are in place, so that our every thought is recorded. Some other Alien Life did not wish to influence, neither did the Sister of these lessor gods. I call her the Goddess. She is spoken of in many songs, and poems......

"When I was a little boy
And the Devil would call my name
I'd say "now who do . . .
Who do you think you're fooling?"
I'm a consecrated boy
Singer in a Sunday choir
My mama loves, she loves me
She gets down on her knees and hugs me
She loves me like a rock
She rocks me like the rock of ages
And she loves me....(Loves Me Like a Rock, P. Simon)
She love me. Just as She loves a Rock, and we all know how symbolic a Rock is.

She gets down on her knees to love, me, as she gets down on her knees to love a Rock. She loves everything that we are, everything we do, everything we think.
What we ARE.

Now we come to a point where We know what They know. We now know that our minds have been invaded, we know that automatic programs are running, that we have no real control over, or do we? Can we not do a virus scan? Can we
not delete files as we see fit? You do realize that the programs I am talking about
is mostly Religion? Oh, there are other things, Lust comes to mind, Hate,Killing, Torture, physically, or mentally..... Stealing, Lying, Cheating......
these are all programs we didn't originally have.

"Wild man's world is cryin' in pain
What you gonna do when everybody's insane
So afraid of one who's so afraid of you
What you gonna do...ohhh..." (Crazy on You, Heart)

What are we going to do? Are we to give our Worship, our Devotion, and veneration to these programmed lessors gods? Now bear in mind, I do not place the Goddess Above these Gods, she is, in fact, equal in power, She cannot destroy her brothers, they in turn cannot destroy her. Oh they Try. Look at all the labels that have been applied not only to Her, but to Anything that is not Them.
"She is a Whore," they say, "She is a Demon." "Lady of Babylon." "Scarlet Lady.""Temptor." And so it goes, and it desends to all Women. Oh, men are ok, they are reflections of GOD. They can, and do run Everything that they can run, women (historically speaking) have been left outside, cold and alone for a long time. The only way a women can get anything is by marrying a man. So the Goddess has been left out. Oh, she is still around, but she had no power anymore, it was taken from her. she cannot force herself on us, as some of the lessor gods and demons can.
she cannot possess a person.
She becons, though.....

"There she stood in the doorway;
I heard the mission bell
And I was thinking to myself,
’this could be heaven or this could be hell’
Then she lit up a candle and she showed me the way
There were voices down the corridor,
I thought I heard them say...
Welcome to the hotel california"

Hotel California is Life, of course.

"Welcome to the hotel california
Such a lovely place
Such a lovely face
They livin’ it up at the hotel california
What a nice surprise, bring your alibis..."

Bring your alibis. Everyone has an alibi....for doing, or not doing a thing, or to get out of trouble. When we lie, we tell the lie to our own self first. Ever asked a person a deep question, see them have a thought, then another, and sometimes another, then answer?
The first thought is true, the rest are lies.

I saw on the Network news some time ago that the buffalo population on Catilina Island, off the Southern California coast had increased so much that some had to go. They were brought to the island for a movie, and left there. Buffalo are almost extinct on the American continent now, and does anybody know where the buffalo came from? The
Indian Legands tell of the Great Lady, sometimes called the Spider Woman who came to rescue the starving Indians, and gave to them as a gift the buffalo. Her symbol is
the White Buffalo. She also gave us corn. I will not speak of things people did back then, we all know what hapened. Anyway, now the curator of Catilina are importing the excess buffalo back to the plains of southwest America! I believe this is very signifigant, especially at this time. There are signs everwhere one looks. One must Look, though.

I may seem different to the common man, the common thinker, I think in a multi-diminsional way. I am not the only one, I have recognized others right here in this forum.You see, some of us have jumped out of the programming nightmare, the matrix, and are now living outside the box. Most are still trapped, al la Matrix though, but hope springs eternal that everyone will exricate themselves eventually.

"I was a willow last night in my dream
I bent down over a clear running stream
Sang you the song that I heard up above
And you kept me alive with your sweet flowing love..."(Crazy on You, Heart)

She lives because I, and others like me love her. Some see this as pulling worship from Jesus, but remember, Jesus married an Earthly representation of her, she is his Mother, and his Wife. I know some have a hard time with this concept, but people have died to protect this secret. Soon, the secret will be known by all, the proof that shows the Holy Marriage. Jesus isn't going to marry a Church, after all. What I wouldn't give to sit and talk to this individual (Jesus) for a few hours....... he was probably the wisest man who ever lived.

Meanwhile, back in the Matrix...
"Mirrors on the ceiling,
The pink champagne on ice
And she said ’we are all just prisoners here, of our own device’
And in the master’s chambers,
They gathered for the feast
The stab it with their steely knives,
But they just can’t kill the beast....("Hotel California, Eagles)

How long has Christianity been trying to kill the beast? Listen up, the beast has power because you believe in him, that is, you believe that he is real. He is real, you know, you have created him, but he can be defeated, and killed, metaphorically, anyway. What happens to a deity figure when humainty forget about them?
Does anyone remember Hicpacth? How about Morial? All were powerful gods for a long time ago, but now they are known in name only to a few High Magick Practitioners.

We have forgotten them, so they do not really exist anymore. This is what we must do the Lucifer, and Satan, names we know well. forget them. Oh yeah, is this possible?
Well maybe it is....
For myself, anyway, I need a deity up there, around here, and within me at all times. My soul, my spirit demands it, the bond between a Mother and her sons and daughters is a powerful tattoo, it refuses to go away. I believe most religious people are like this, they need a Deity, and the Deity must have a human name. Hence the programming. Christianity, and Islam are the two main book religions in the world, each has it's princple God figure, and these two Gods
are at war.
Both are at war with their Satan. Right now, in real time. Each has their legions of Angels, (you thought Angels were all good, didn't you?) these Angel fight each other every day, in the region of time and space that we do not see. The Wiccans have a saying: "As Above, So Below." The Bible says the whatever we, as mankind hold true on Earth, he will hold true in Heaven. I believe this.
Back to dieties, I feel like I should give my worship, my power, to a deity that I can love, and must love me, love me as a Mother loves a child. We are in this, the programs are running beyond our control, and there doesn't seem to be an escape......

"Last thing I remember, I was
Running for the door
I had to find the passage back
To the place I was before
’relax,’ said the night man,
We are programmed to receive.
You can checkout any time you like,
But you can never leave!" (Hotel California, Eagles)

How to escape this virus infected, cookie infested, corruped file computer program that we all live in, and live FREE? Anybody?

posted on Nov, 18 2005 @ 11:37 AM
link   
very interesting topic....i\i dont realy have any qeustions..but i do get what you are saying....so do you believe aliens are apart of this program...and how did they become?

posted on Nov, 18 2005 @ 11:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by FarFromDanK
very interesting topic....i\i dont realy have any questions..but i do get what you are saying....so do you believe aliens are apart of this program...and how did they become?

MM: How did they become? I really have no idea how. But from what I have read, heard, and seen with my own eyes, I know they are real beyond all doubt. Have you heard of Billy Meier? Think about this; if we humans are the only ones, among all this universe, then the Creator wasted a lot of space and time. Sure, people will tell you that they do not exist, or are all man-made...do your research, and make up your own mind. Do not take my word for it. Blessings, Magickman

posted on Nov, 21 2005 @ 01:02 AM
link   
This is a possibility. Since we know that all the evidence points to a higher intelligence that we identify as UFO's and aliens, we can now look at two possibilities. Either we are A.I. (Artificial Intelligence) or we are a computer simulaltion.

If we are A.I., this wouldn't be hard for an advanced race of beings to accomplish. Remember that Jesus said, God is able of these stones to raise up children unto Abraham. So, these beings are advanced enough to animate inanimate objects. Maybe they have some kind of super nanotechnology.

If we were a computer simulation that would be interesting as well. As of now scientist can't show you that anything actually exists out there. Everything is a projection of some deeper reality. For instance, the physics of this chair I'm sitting on cannot be found in the 3-dimensional volume of space that the chair occupies, but it's found in the 2-dimensional space that surrounds the chair. So what's real? The shadow of the chair or the chair? I think it's also interesting to think that maybe we are part of a computer network that is running an earth simulation. Maybe this computer network outlasted the original human species and the network is trying to emulate the civilization that birthed it. This would mean that we are software operating within a simulation.

With scientist talking about Black Hole Computers and the Holographic Universe and you add in what Psychiatrist call masking, things could be more like the Matrix than you may think. It's interesting because the Bible says, All that openeth the MATRIX is mine; and every firstling among thy cattle, whether ox or sheep, that is male. Exodus 34:19.

So the Bible says when you are born you are opening the Matrix...hmmmm.

quantumtheologica.blogspot.com...

THANK YOU, LORD JESUS!!

posted on Nov, 22 2005 @ 11:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Magickman
Hello All,
I am computer repairman, I got my first one 5 years ago, and since that time, I must have crashed and formatted, and reloaded a thousand times. During this time, I learned many things about the way computers work and processes information, store information, and recall it for use later.

Wow. Sounds like I'm looking in the mirror. If you know what I mean. Same thing I've been doing--since around 5 years ago. Necessity is the mother of invention, in my case. I needed (or perceived some sort of needy desire) a computer--while in my 'days of hunger'--and I was generously donated to along the lines of 7 semi-functional machines. I gave new meaning to the phrase 'mix and match' during my self-education in the realm of electronic binary intelligence. *sigh* And it was love at first boot.

I have come to see the Human Mind as a computer.
I can see where you are coming from...I've never thought about it in quite that perspective. I was an RN for around 10 years--and I also have a fetish for cars which were born around the same time I was (if they are fast, that is), and it's not just about driving, for me.

And so those two realms of experience gained me some insight that also applies to the way I see computers--what I see is systems--the proverbial whole which is greater than the sum of its parts.

Some small component that might seem unimportant when the whole thing is running with unmarred perfection, but when it fails and causes a breach in the fluidity of the system, it will lead to the eventual decay and ruination of the whole thing--little by little.

When you are born, you have a basic program stored in you BIOS. This information allows you body to function, without it you would die. Follow; If you, the brain/mind had to control each and every function of you body, say, the steady beating of the Heart, for instance, it couldn't do it, this process has to be automatic.
And do you realize that, in both the case of the binary electronic data processing in a computer as well as the fundamental workings of our bodies--primarily the electric stimulus that causes our hearts to beat and which proceeds to the alternating action of the heart muscle to pump oxygenated blood to all our parts; and secondarily the methods used to maintain fluid balance and homeostasis through electrolytes such as sodium and magnesium--these are both fundamentally driven by a simple binary on-and-off type mechanism sourced by electricity?

I believe that the universe operates in this same manner, at some point a being, an energy field, or SOMETHING programmed, (wrote the software) and started this whole thing working.
I dig what you are saying! And I think that certainly electricity is a key point--and the concept of 'binary' is translated on that level into the concept of duality! Flesh and spirit, male and female, Jesus and Satan, Life and Death, even sheep and goats!

Nobody really know who build it, or even how to fully control it, we just know that it exists, (and we are in it) I will call it "Creator." So Creator programmed our minds in the very beginning, and set us loose to EVOLVE, as an artificial intelligence would be apt to do. This program runs just fine on it's own, as long as outside influence don't # with it. It does not have file protection, a firewall, or virus protection.
Still with me?
I am, except I have never been able to wrap my mind around the concept of 'artificial intelligence.' I just can't perceive intelligence as being something that can ever be 'artificial.' The source gives life to that which is sprung out of it's root. Intelligence is intelligence, even if it is not in the form we most readily recognize.

Now let me introduce Satan, Lucifer, Baal, Yahweah, and all the other lessor gods that fully understand this universe thing, and the human mind. That Crowd. So.....
Ah...'Sons of God ver. 1.01' The 'first generation' in
network administrators, perhaps?

It was surely discussed among all of them before impliminting, but eventullly they came up with a Virus. This was introduced into the human mindset in Eden, and we haven't been the same since. Now programs could be run, at any time, for any duration.
Pride and envy disguised as 'free will?'

I call her the Goddess. She is spoken of in many songs, and poems......
The fair lady of the watchtower. Pistis Sophia--the faithful and wise. Mother Earth and Sister Soul.

She love me. Just as She loves a Rock, and we all know how symbolic a Rock is.
No doubt...rocks and towers are both extremely significant symbols leading us toward answers.

She gets down on her knees to love, me, as she gets down on her knees to love a Rock. She loves everything that we are, everything we do, everything we think.
What we ARE.
Have you read 'Thunder, the Perfect Mind?' That's the essence you speak of.

Now we come to a point where We know what They know. We now know that our minds have been invaded, we know that automatic programs are running, that we have no real control over, or do we? Can we not do a virus scan? Can we
not delete files as we see fit? You do realize that the programs I am talking about
is mostly Religion? Oh, there are other things, Lust comes to mind, Hate,Killing, Torture, physically, or mentally..... Stealing, Lying, Cheating......
these are all programs we didn't originally have.

Not in the form of the original ethereal spiritual seed--but that is only one side of the binary system--the 'on' switch, perhaps--and without an 'off' switch, the 'on' means absolutely nothing and has no impact whatsoever. Without a reflection to bounce off of, there is no awareness of self as a 3 dimensional (so to speak) living creature.

Made in the image of God by the will of the Sons of God--the sperm-seed of the Father's pure Spirit implanted into the fertile womb of our Mother, who is Gaia--the union of earth and breath of life creates the soul, which is bound in the blood--and this is the harvest worked toward--the fruit of the vine which must first be trampled (sounds bad but works wonders on the fruit) in the winepress of 'wrath.'

If we do not experience the weaknesses and dastardly impulses that are inherent on this material half-side of the whole system--and learn to see beyond our 'sinful coverings' which hide the truth from us--the truth of what we are made of, within (which is the other half side of the whole)--then how can we be good citizens in the world to come which is less materially solid yet infinitely more malleable and powerful in regard to our 'will'--our minds? These thoughts would surely come up--they are not something we were infected with nor are they foreign to the mind of God. The idea of evil is not about the action, but the motive--and to think of good with complete understanding requires a certain amount of thorough contemplation of the bad--even a goodly amount of that sort of experience...

What are we going to do? Are we to give our Worship, our Devotion, and veneration to these programmed lessors gods? Now bear in mind, I do not place the Goddess Above these Gods, she is, in fact, equal in power, She cannot destroy her brothers, they in turn cannot destroy her. Oh they Try. Look at all the labels that have been applied not only to Her, but to Anything that is not Them.
I think the real problem lies not with those appointed to oversee--but rather with the human imagination which is bound in it's false illusion of separateness and absence of thoughts toward unity.

Men create religion, and use it to control each other. They steal both the names of the obedient son as well as the one appointed to be the adversary--and in so doing they can not realize the true identity of the 'prodigal son.' They also defile their mother/sister/bride--and the concept of the female part is crucial to humanity overcoming the constraints of duality--and religion says there is no woman of worth, only the man; they also say 'God is within you but Satan is somewhere else, far away.' Without one you cannot have the other. Without balance there is only disease.

The only way a women can get anything is by marrying a man. So the Goddess has been left out. Oh, she is still around, but she had no power anymore, it was taken from her. she cannot force herself on us, as some of the lessor gods and demons can.
Those lesser princes and powers have nothing other than trickery and sorcery in order to persuade us to invite them in as 'truth.' But the 'goddess,' as you call her---she is the other half of the royal bride and groom, and as such knows her time has been determined and will come when due--and we will be drawn to the bride just as drawn by the bridegroom--and a man is not any more complete without a woman than a woman is without a man. Neither can bring forth new life on their own--there must be a seed and there must be a field to plant it in.

Hotel California is Life, of course.
You do know what the Eagles were writing about in this song, don't you? As far as what they were expressing? It is about drug rehab.

Bring your alibis. Everyone has an alibi....for doing, or not doing a thing, or to get out of trouble. When we lie, we tell the lie to our own self first. Ever asked a person a deep question, see them have a thought, then another, and sometimes another, then answer?
The first thought is true, the rest are lies.
Exactly. The easiest one to fool is self. And if God is within us, then surely He speaks to us in our gut--that instinct, if truly always right can only be from one source, and it's darn sure not self.

I may seem different to the common man, the common thinker, I think in a multi-diminsional way. I am not the only one, I have recognized others right here in this forum.You see, some of us have jumped out of the programming nightmare, the matrix, and are now living outside the box. Most are still trapped, al la Matrix though, but hope springs eternal that everyone will exricate themselves eventually.
Yes. That's the whole point--why we ever went through any of this. If there were no chance of rescue, we surely wouldn't have been cast out to sink or swim. It may seem like we are floundering--but mom and dad are just out of our line of sight--we can't see them but they have never taken their eyes off of us--and often they reach out and support us with such a gentle and soft touch that we don't realize we are being taken care of while we learn to swim.

She lives because I, and others like me love her. Some see this as pulling worship from Jesus, but remember, Jesus married an Earthly representation of her, she is his Mother, and his Wife. I know some have a hard time with this concept, but people have died to protect this secret. Soon, the secret will be known by all, the proof that shows the Holy Marriage. Jesus isn't going to marry a Church, after all. What I wouldn't give to sit and talk to this individual (Jesus) for a few hours....... he was probably the wisest man who ever lived.
My two heroes--Yehoshua and the Magdalene. All this recent obssession about matter such as is presented in the DaVinci Code, is just one of countless other evidences of the emergence of this particular understanding in humanity--the time appointed is upon us--and what is clear to a few is invariably perceived as a hazy suggestion or foggy imitation by the rest--but the concept is the same and the end will be shining in its clarity for all concerned--and all concerned are simply, all.

For myself, anyway, I need a deity up there, around here, and within me at all times. My soul, my spirit demands it, the bond between a Mother and her sons and daughters is a powerful tattoo, it refuses to go away. I believe most religious people are like this, they need a Deity, and the Deity must have a human name.
Perhaps your spirit demands it because it cannot forget the unity of the Family--it is perhaps the only lifeline truly available and effective. We must name our Creator because a name is important--far more than we realize. We all have names, as well--and until we know them we make do by naming our Source.

Both are at war with their Satan. Right now, in real time. Each has their legions of Angels, (you thought Angels were all good, didn't you?) these Angel fight each other every day, in the region of time and space that we do not see.
I feel their energy, at times--it's crazy but awesome to feel that kind of electricity in the air and actually conceive of it's origin.

The Wiccans have a saying: "As Above, So Below." The Bible says the whatever we, as mankind hold true on Earth, he will hold true in Heaven. I believe this.
'As in earth as it is in heaven.' Indeed. Two halves of the whole--the mirror darkly and the shining light.

Back to dieties, I feel like I should give my worship, my power, to a deity that I can love, and must love me, love me as a Mother loves a child. We are in this, the programs are running beyond our control, and there doesn't seem to be an escape......
No, there is no escape. If there were a possible emergency exit, then we would never have been put here in the first place. We are to face what's coming straight-on, face to face, and eye to eye. And we shall not back down--none of us. How, why, when, or anything else, I do not know or even pretend to have the slightest clue regarding the nature of the actuality to come. But I do know that we will all overcome--we once fell but now we will stand. 'Together we stand but divided we fall.'

How to escape this virus infected, cookie infested, corruped file computer program that we all live in, and live FREE? Anybody?
[color=#3366FF]Love. Love. Love.

Nothing has more power than love--it is our only viable weapon.

posted on Nov, 27 2005 @ 08:38 AM
link   
Thank you for that....I understand my own words a lot better now. Also nice to meet a like mind, I also am a car nut, been wrenching for some 35 years, and I can apply that to people too. Know what I mean?Blessings, Magickman

posted on Nov, 27 2005 @ 02:25 PM
link   
Ok I just finished reading this thread, and while it seems to fit with many people I have a few problems that I have worked out. If we were just made as some program (which I am guessing you took from Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy) but twisted it so that we no longer have a purpose. What is our purpose then? Why would we need to be created? I don't see how we could be a vital part of some supercomputer existance. People just don't put useless parts in a computer most everything has a use. But I do understand where you are coming from, I have often thought that our body seems awfully similiar to a biomechanical being. Our body uses electricity to hold informaiton, and everything runs like "clock work" If you really study the way that the body does things you will understand that it is reall just made up of billions of other living things.

Thats just my 2cents

oh

You have two options"
1) Run on a Mac, macs seem to never get virus's
2)Switch which server your being hosted on

posted on Nov, 27 2005 @ 03:16 PM
link   

Why would we need to be created?

Why is the Creator created? and who created the Creator?

There is simply no answer to these kinds of questions.

But we could indeed be a simulation.

posted on Nov, 27 2005 @ 09:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by masterp

Why would we need to be created?

Why is the Creator created? and who created the Creator?

There is simply no answer to these kinds of questions.

But we could indeed be a simulation.

Haha funny...... no I am saying that if we are all some part of some big old program then we need to have a purpose. We don't make computer programs that do nothing. It just isn't logical.

top topics

join