It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Was 9/11 conducted by the United States Government and Israel?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 22 2005 @ 01:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Odium
Because that isn't proof, otherwise we wouldn't be having this discussion.

Invalid reasoning on your part (again).

Topics are "discussed" all the time on ATS and elsewhere that have no basis in reality.

I asked you why you seem to be sooooo willing to only accept the side of the issue that suits you over all others?

[edit on 11/22/2005 by centurion1211]

posted on Nov, 22 2005 @ 01:46 PM
link   
The resulting actions were the direct results of the actions of Israel, and the USA, along with many other variables. Human tendancies being first and foremost among the variables, I'd imagine.

posted on Nov, 22 2005 @ 04:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Esoteric Teacher
The resulting actions were the direct results of the actions of Israel, and the USA, along with many other variables. Human tendancies being first and foremost among the variables, I'd imagine.

I just took a class with some people from Nellis Air Force Base. Bet they'd love to know who you really are - if they don't already know.
Better go answer the knock at your door ...

posted on Nov, 22 2005 @ 05:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by centurion1211

Originally posted by Esoteric Teacher

I just took a class with some people from Nellis Air Force Base.

Good for you. What did you learn?

Bet they'd love to know who you really are - if they don't already know.

......... Against all enemies, foreign and domestic. I can follow the orders of those appointed over me to the best of my ability if I know more about history. How do you think a few billion in a specific faith feel towards America and Israel after the history we've had. Keep your enemies closer. Seems to me I'm well in my right to speak my mind about the people I'm willing to forfeit my life for. Would you take that from me to?

Better go answer the knock at your door ...

Come knocking.

[edit on 22-11-2005 by Esoteric Teacher]

posted on Nov, 22 2005 @ 05:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by centurion1211
I asked you why you seem to be sooooo willing to only accept the side of the issue that suits you over all others?

Actually, I don't hold the view that the U.S. Government planed it, however one thing you learn to do while at College is to debate things that you do not even agree with.

I am waiting for him, to post evidence which goes against what is said in the two hour interview. That is the spirit of ATS, for both sides to post all the information. Evaluate it and come to a critical conclusion and allow others to form their own views upon it - or at least, that is how I viewed it,

He claimed he could give us proof, now it is in his court to back it up.

posted on Feb, 14 2006 @ 11:57 PM
link   
What If...The twin towers were not hit by commercial airliners?
The world trade center was not brought down by jet fuel? The pentagon was not hit by a 757? There is no trace of flight 93 in Shanksville? Conspiracy Theory? Its not a theory if you can prove it. Here are a collection of 9/11 videos that will boggle your mind. This is includes Loose Change 9-11, which to me is the best 9-11 video out there proving that indeed it was an inside job cooked-up by the Elite. All are viewable for free.

Silent Mind War 9/11 Video

posted on Feb, 15 2006 @ 09:47 AM
link   
What do you consider to be proof or the most convincing aspects of those videos?

posted on Feb, 15 2006 @ 11:31 AM
link   
I think that logic was the motivating factor that convinced me that 9-11 was an inside job. By this, I mean that the official story does not add up with the video evidence presented.

posted on Jun, 23 2006 @ 06:49 AM
link   
hahaha.

the disinfo writers think people are stupid.

maybe the peons you get repeating the 'never again' garbage you drill in them..
maybe the goyim who haven't worked it out yet..

but you make the rest of us sick.

half the people on this site aren't real people.

it's obvious.

what a crock of a crock.

WAKE UP NEUTRALS!

don't just wake up from the media lies.. wake up from all these fake alternative-media lies.

there's more truth in the original post of this thread than in the bulk.

you know the biggest victim of 9/11?

silverstein the good christian.

hahahaha.

[edit on 23/6/06 by stoneskull]

<< 1  2  3   >>

join