It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Was 9/11 conducted by the United States Government and Israel?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 18 2005 @ 06:16 PM
link   
I have yet to see one rogue Islamic group benefit from 911. Every since the event they have been on the run, hiding, being incarcerated, killed, and tortured some guilty but I bet there are alot of innocents as well that were rounded up. Guess it goes with the territory. Before ya call me a terrorist sympathizer try this on for size. What if these so called terrorists are nothing more than hitmen working for a New World Order half of you say doesn't exist? What then?

I have seen alot of Defense Contractors benefit, I have seen the Oil Industry benefit, I have seen the ones that want a Quasi Orwellian Techno Global Surveillance Grid benefit, I have seen dictatorial powers given to the president and the erection of a possible kinder and gentler form of the Nazi SS created, I have seen the owner for the Twin Towers and WTC complex Silverstein Properties benefit from an Insurance payout of 7billion with a paultry investment, I have seen that Israel could now have a arab friendly base of operation(Iraq) run by Chalabi to crush its surrounding enemies. I saw a complete techno takeover votescam take place in 2000 and 2004. I have seen a huge increase in Defense Dept personnel at high levels that have dual citizenship US/Israeli also in high positions in this administration. They even brought in a EX KGB general to do consulting on the structuring of Homeland Security. What is going on people?

Circumstantial you say? Most of us would get the lethal injection on 1/3 the evidence pointing towards a conspiracy and high treason.

Then last of all, I invite you to my whacko tinfoil hat wearing conspiracy site titled, How Much Evidence does One Need?
www.geocities.com...

My apologies my website isn't a reputable website like the New York Times, Fox News(Fair and Balanced), MSNBC, CSPAN etc, all which are owned by defense contractors such as GE

posted on Nov, 18 2005 @ 06:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by ludaChris
I refuse to believe that our government would subject over 3000 civilians to a death such as this.

LOL you obviously don't know much about government.

You really think they care about us?

You obviously need to do some reading, something I know is not very popular anymore. We are so willing to believe everything we're told as truth and fact, when most of the time it's truth and fact turned on it's head.
Just because you are told things in a class doesn't make it the truth. Just the "truth" as they want us to see it.

When did you last read in the press or be told in a class that 10,000 U.S. troops (now civilians) have died since Gulf War one due to untested vaccines, depleted uranium and other related things. And thousands more sick (me) from the same things.
And don't give me the "you volunteered", we didn't volunteer to be used as lab rats.

Don't be fooled into thinking the government has your welfare as it's priority, unless you're of the elite of course

We are collateral damage.

[edit on 18/11/2005 by ANOK]

posted on Nov, 18 2005 @ 08:21 PM
link   
Ok, lets look at how terrorist groups benefit from their actions. The definition of terrorism as given by the U.S. state dept. is( and there are many definitions of terrorism, no standard definition which I believe needs to be changed) "Premeditated, politically motivated violence perpetrated against noncombatant* targets by subnational groups or clandestine agents, usually intended to influence an audience." Terrorists dont need to make money to get anything out of their acts, just need the audience with which to instill fear, nothing more. 9/11 really brought them into the forefront of the world terrorism stage and I believe that was their goal as well as showing the west that terrorism could come to them as well.

posted on Nov, 18 2005 @ 09:11 PM
link   

Ok, lets look at how terrorist groups benefit from their actions. The definition of terrorism as given by the U.S. state dept. is( and there are many definitions of terrorism, no standard definition which I believe needs to be changed) "Premeditated, politically motivated violence perpetrated against noncombatant* targets by subnational groups or clandestine agents, usually intended to influence an audience." Terrorists dont need to make money to get anything out of their acts, just need the audience with which to instill fear, nothing more. 9/11 really brought them into the forefront of the world terrorism stage and I believe that was their goal as well as showing the west that terrorism could come to them as well.

But have you noticed that the terrorists always hit the targets of innocents and not the leaders who you would think their beef would be with...and those very innocents that do survive, like you, and me, and you, get to be assimilated into the Global Surveillance Grid. You actually think its safer. I just heard on the illustrious no nonsense Fox News a Texas Congressman talking about Al Queda entering through the Tx/Laredo border and connected with a para-military group called the Zetas after years of warning of this. Yet what has this administration done? Open the Border and let them come in,,,,its good for business they say. Yet the so called Border Posse of ordinary citizens that have taken it upon themselves to address this issue are stricken down as bad mean old racist vigilantes against hispanics. Come on, its a no brainer....the terrorists have brown skin when we speak of the arabic/islam type and so do the hispanics. But no, we cant say that, thats not politically correct and it is racist...right?

No, It is basic common sense National Security Threat that is being exploited as we speak.

Wake up and smell the coffee........the terrorists are no more than mafiaso hitmen to push the New World Order agenda. Not believing that there is a conspiracy doesn't make it not exist

posted on Nov, 18 2005 @ 09:17 PM
link   
One mans terrorist is another mans freedom fighter.

posted on Nov, 19 2005 @ 11:32 AM
link   
This is the question that we should all be asking ourselves. I, for one, fall on the side of conspiracy threorist (or "coincidence theorist" if you like )
because Osama Bin Laden, the man we are all told did it, denied responsibility! Honestly now, you think that the greatest terrorist victory the world has ever seen would be denied by the guy that supposedly did it? This "evil doer" needs to raise money and recruit troops. Do you think he'd turn away from the ultimate recruitment tool he supposedly has now? Absolutely not!

The first person that references that fake video of the magically right handed Bin Laden praising the attacks and admitting responsibility is a rotten egg!

The only "evidence" we have that Bin Laden did it is a fake. There are no survelliance videos showing the terrorists boarding the planes they "hijacked". There are no terrorists on the autopsy report from the Pentagon crash victims.

Please look at the clear lack of evidence to support your positions that terrorists from Saudi Arabia and other Muslim countries attacked you and your country. Please use discretion when making accusations at a whole race of people. Please look at who profited from these military actions (hint: All these people in the white house have stock in the defense industry not to mention the almighty oil). Don't get me wrong with that last statement, I think the profit was the least of the motive. And the motive itself if the scariest part of all this nightmarish scenario. I mean, imagine what could be so important you would need to steal two elections, lie to a nation and put that nations sons and daughters in harms way.

The main thing that came out of 911 and will become permanent soon if we just sit here debating and fail to act is the Patriot Act. Removing your civil liberties with a hatchet one chop at a time. If this is a war on terrorists why should we lose our freedoms? Why would it be necessary for the Gov to tap my phone indiscriminately or search my house without my knowing? What about Habeas Corpus? What about Lawyer Client privilege? Why are these things dangerous to us because we are in a war on terror? The absurdity of this if beyond comprehension. You are really ready to give up your God given freedoms as laid out in our Constitution to be safe from something that may not happen? (and surprisingly hasn’t happened again since September 11th)

I was never a “NWO-is-coming” person but the Patriot Act was a clear victory for the NWO folks. And laugh if you want to but these people exist and they are called Neo-Cons. They follow the philosophies of people like Zbigniew Brzezinski who states quite clearly that if we don't institute a one world government with the US at the head then we are doomed as a nation (paraphrasing). This isn't actually philosophy in their eyes, its dogma! Brzezinski says we must get a foothold in the middle east and stay there forever. And now you have Iraq who had nothing to do with 911 and seemingly little to do with terrorism when compared with the other countries around the region.

When you look at the real evidence you aren't surprised by the overwhelming nature or the weakness you are slapped in the face by the utter lack of it.

Remember the Matrix and the presenting of the pills. Remember the story of Columbus' ships showing up on the horizon but the Indians not being able to see them until the medicine man "allowed" them to see. We must wake up and be "allowed" to see the awful truth. The one thing a conspiracy cannot stand is the light of day.

I don't pretend to know all the answers but I have a real good idea of what the questions are still. And my main question is "where was Cheney on September 11th and what was he doing every minute?"

Honestly, I'm scared but I'm ready!

I wish nothing but peace on you my brothers and sisters who seek the truth.

jimmy

posted on Nov, 19 2005 @ 11:52 PM
link   
@NEOAMADEUS heres some stuff standdown.net...

"In May of 2001, by presidential order, Cheney was handed direct control of all wargame and drill operations. This meant he was solely in charge of the overlapping NORAD drills and wargames on the morning of 9/11, that prevented Standard Operating Procedure from being implemented, and any of the hijacked planes being intercepted." www.infowars.com...

FEMA slips and says it arrived on Monday night. www.prisonplanet.com...

posted on Nov, 19 2005 @ 11:52 PM
link   
There is no conspiracy ever. Nothing ever bad happens behind the lines its is all roses.

I have no idea about 9-11 like any one on this board or aliens or any of the other topics you have a million speculations thats it.

Anyway 9-11 or any other possible conspiracy yes what you see on the news and millions of others see, they belive. If something else in deed happend you would not even know nor understand the depth of it. If the evidence was laid out to you or anyone else no one would know what to do. If it was explained to you fully and the rest of the world you may be forced to understand why certain evils take place and how there is nothing most people could do and to resolve the problem on hand in the positive manner may be just as scary and evil. I may not be very detailed here but I am sure you can understand my message...

Anyway compare this to any low level polotics in the work place. You may see some inner activities that happen but you as an employee can't do anything or maybe not even see what happens. If you are exposed to them you can not stop them but you may just join the forces that be. Now take this higher up in a major company and think what would be done to stop such activities. Now think about this whole scenario on a grand scale and deny any possibility of not so kosher happenings.

I suggest everyone think about this long and hard. There are secrets everywhere and you can see and understand them to a point but think of what and how things can change...

We can all deny ignorance but for the masses it is an unseen bliss. I don't have to show you the blue prints of my car to prove the exsistance.

there was no conspiracy, get it through your heads folks. Just another shocking event in human history, isnt the first, wont be the last, there was NO CONSPIRACY!!!!!

posted on Nov, 20 2005 @ 12:12 AM
link   
There is no conspiracy people. Go back to sleep America. Your government has everything under control. Go back to sleep. Here. Here's American Gladiators. Here watch this. Here, here's 56 channels of it. Go back to sleep America.

Back and to the left. Back and to the left.

posted on Nov, 20 2005 @ 12:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by japike
I suggest everyone think about this long and hard. There are secrets everywhere and you can see and understand them to a point but think of what and how things can change...

And that may well be so, but lets put what you said into perspective, courtesy of Nygdan, page 1:

In other words, we're talking about a conspiracy on an almost unimaginable scale, involving President Bush and his cabinet, the State and Defence Departments, the CIA, FBI, FEMA, INS and FAA, the Israelis, the owners, managers and tenants at the World Trade Center, United and American Airlines, the City of New York, the NYPD and FDNY, all the major TV networks and newspapers, the stock markets and thousands upon thousands of eyewitnesses - but one of the Bush Administration's top bureaucrats, who presumably dealt with dozens if not hundreds of other top government officials and employees before 9/11, was kept completely in the dark.

This, of course, proves that Texas A&M was in on it, too

I would urge reading the above carefully in the hopes of fully understanding the implications here and what such a government conspiracy of this magnitude would require or embody.

We can all deny ignorance but for the masses it is an unseen bliss. I don't have to show you the blue prints of my car to prove the exsistance.

Would that be like saying that you do not need blueprints of a UFO to prove that aliens exist? In the case of proving that 9/11 was 'conducted' by the government, someone better be packing some serious evidence other than conjecture and speculation. And if someone does have such evidence, why have there been no legal recourse started? Wait, I know why: they are scared for their lives?

seekerof

posted on Nov, 20 2005 @ 02:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by RebelSaint
There is no conspiracy people. Go back to sleep America. Your government has everything under control. Go back to sleep. Here. Here's American Gladiators. Here watch this. Here, here's 56 channels of it. Go back to sleep America.

Back and to the left. Back and to the left.

Ha! Bill Hick rules!

posted on Nov, 20 2005 @ 02:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Crakeur

Originally posted by sal88
was it actually true that there were no israelis/Jews in the twin towers on 9/11?

absolutely false.

I can name a few friends and relatives that were there. some lived, some died.

all jews.

The official list of 911 victims shows only one Israeli.

A mossad agent flying one of the planes...

www.cnn.com...

On another plane was an American-Israeli former IDF Sayeret Matkal Hijacking Expert

Then there was the deaf former Israeli WTC Janitor who didn't hear the call to get out.....

The only Israelies that died were either on the planes, or on Israels crap list.....

posted on Nov, 20 2005 @ 02:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Seekerof
I would urge reading the above carefully in the hopes of fully understanding the implications here and what such a government conspiracy of this magnitude would require or embody.
seekerof

I have to start by saying I am really not sure what you are trying to say here. Is it that the conspiracy would require far too many people for it to be pulled off? If so, It's foolish and naive to assume that it would require the involvement of that many people. Let's just look at what we know so far:

Cheney has control of all the nations air defenses on the THE DAY that all hell breaks loose. Mohammed Atta and his gang of merry men are supposedly CIA assets. The demo crew that got the contract to clean up the WTC mess after they fell is the very same firm who did the post cleanup of the OK city bombing. One of the Bush brothers is in charge of WTC complex security up to the day before all the fecal matter hit the fan on 911.

Now ask yourself how many people that would truly take. How many CFR members or Neo-Cons does it take to realize a dream? How many true "evil doers" does it take to overthrow a country and scrap the constitution?

I'd venture to say that it's not too many. A few highly placed folks who can exert authority over a few thousand. A few neo-cons who control a whole military thanks to the congress handing over complete control and discretion. And all you need is a few patsies to really make it stick.

Now you start putting pieces together going way back. G.H.W. Bush had his hands in a lot of bad crap from the Kennedy Assasination on. Now ask yourself this: What could be so important you need to kill a president (Kennedy), rig elections and mobilize so that you control the congress and the executive branch and commit the greatest act of terrorism in the history of our once great country? What could be so important that they had to get the White House back after daddy lost it too early by losing his second term?

Just a few really well placed folks and all this happens. All it takes is time and money folks. Time and money.

[edit on 20/11/05 by deluded]

posted on Nov, 20 2005 @ 03:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by ArchAngel

The only Israelies that died were either on the planes, or on Israels crap list.....

PARDON ?!?

On our crap list?

wow.

As already said here - Some have a short memory

posted on Nov, 20 2005 @ 03:22 PM
link   

there was no conspiracy, get it through your heads folks. Just another shocking event in human history, isnt the first, wont be the last, there was NO CONSPIRACY!!!!!

You know what I think is funny about the "Conspiracy" People claim they could master mind this amazing plot yet the same people couldnt do something simple like plant some WMDs in Iraq.

It wouldn't have been that hard and could have been done with a very small amount of people,and would have justified the invasion in many peoples eyes.

posted on Nov, 20 2005 @ 05:24 PM
link   
Thanks Diabolic888...looks like some hefty information to use against Cheney some day....!

posted on Nov, 21 2005 @ 04:30 AM
link   
Anok,
I know many governments have been behind attrocities throughout history, but my good nature and my raising just tell me that this isnt possible. To me this is just a sensaitonal claim because of this, not to mention all of the other claims of this calibre involving this administration with a conspiracy of some sort. But anyhow, Ive got the day off class Tuesday and will use that time to gather that info from my professor, hopefully it will get my point across.

posted on Nov, 21 2005 @ 04:49 AM
link   

Anok,
I know many governments have been behind attrocities throughout history, but my good nature and my raising just tell me that this isnt possible.

Why ask your professor? Can't you think for yourself?
You think your proffesor has all the answers?
What is he a professor of? I would hazard a guess that outside his field he knows no more than anyone else.

And your nature doesn't have an effect on how gocernments work. Just read some history, it's chock full of the evils of government.
What makes you think it's any different now? Except they've learned how to hide everything under a layer of lies and illusions?

The reason you feel it's impossible because that is exactly what you're taught in school. To not question authority, to believe that government is all good and they're there for your benifit, and anything that questions that is bad.
As you get older and you become less naive you begin to realise what is really going on, as long as you allow yourslef to shake off the lies you've been told by so called "proffesors".

It's nothing to do with this adminstration, I was very active during the thatcher years in Britain (late 70's-80's dark ages), and the methods and agenda of government was the same then as it is now.
ALL governments are the same, right left or whatever.

I'm interested in what your proffesor has to say, but it doesn't mean I'll believe it.

posted on Nov, 21 2005 @ 09:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Riwka

Originally posted by ArchAngel

PARDON ?!?

On our crap list?

wow.

As already said here - Some have a short memory

he's always trying to bring up debunked nonsense.

arch, the question asked israel/jews, there were plenty of both.

One individual dying at the hands of individuals committing an act of violence on behalf of ANY god is one death too many. That goes for the 100 or som muslims that died in explosions around Iraq this weekend. Their deaths were just as senseless as my friends' deaths in the WTC, or any other deaths at the hands of these barbaric animals.

posted on Nov, 21 2005 @ 10:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rasputin13
Actually, I think bin Laden has gained everything he wanted out of the attacks- and possibly more.

How?

Afghanistan was an 'Islamic State' controlled through the 'Taliban' and was Bin Laden's idea - what he wants to see throughout the whole of the Middle East. He lost it...he lost thousands of his members and a lot of their money as well as training areas, etc.

9/11 has harmed him and either he was an idiot to do it or didn't do it because everyone knew they would go after him under BushCo.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join