It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Human and Animal Mutilations...**Explicit pics**

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 19 2005 @ 06:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mayet
To add to the disccusion. I did a story on ATSNN ealier this yea regarding animal mutilations in Switzerland.

www.atsnn.com...

Same story as in other places.

Someone needs to corelate all reports and find the similarities in each report to establish a pattern

Its worldwide....?!

Why dont people from ATS who are stationed in different parts of the world, research their area?
Prions,plasma is there a connection?
Are we food?

posted on Nov, 19 2005 @ 07:17 AM
link   
Originally posted by Denied
So that gives you the idea.

Why does this happen, there are people that say its for genetic reasons?

Wouldn't cloned humans, harvested, give them the same resources?
I never really understood the reason to take "samples" or whatever.
When surely it can be taken from clones, or do they want varied types??
I'm not sure, and hey that's what ATS is for........

Idea's speculations?

As all or most of these mutiliations tend to be spectecular, animals and humans being dumped to areas, being filmed or photographed, irs main reason should actually be the stirring of human thinking order.

Say I am a farmer and I decide to draw cropcircles and I show all this to the world. Same thing, but aliens do it, not humans.

and is a bit more brutal than drawing cropcircles.

posted on Nov, 19 2005 @ 07:57 AM
link   
"Say I am a farmer and I decide to draw cropcircles and I show all this to the world. Same thing, but aliens do it, not humans. "

So u think they leave it there as some kind of trophy?

For what reasons do u think they do it in the first place.?

posted on Nov, 19 2005 @ 08:54 AM
link   

Exactly. For the first place all these leftbehind mutiliated humans and animals are being there for observing the population's reactions, to see how people react to such horror. Just like finding alien--human hybrid mumified babies, etc.

Somehow these news are being leaked out, so all this isn't being kept secret. No matter how much the Government wants it to be. But I don't understand how could such sick aliens think like this, all this doesn't seem to be done purposely, there should be a point to stop, that all this is way enough. But this just goes on and on.

[edit on 19-11-2005 by csabee]

posted on Nov, 19 2005 @ 08:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by csabee

Exactly. For the first place all these leftbehind mutiliated humans and animals are being there for observing the population's reactions, to see how people react to such horror. Just like finding alien--human hybrid mumified babies, etc.

Somehow these news are being leaked out, so all this isn't being kept secret. No matter how much the Government wants it to be.

I get what u mean, but i dont think its the reason why they do it.
Shock tactics could be done in better, bigger ways.

posted on Nov, 19 2005 @ 09:19 AM
link   

I get what u mean, but i dont think its the reason why they do it.
Shock tactics could be done in better, bigger ways.

Then there is one reason left...

They are doing it to disturb other aliens who are here on Earth. For an actual reason to show them how hostile they are, or simply as war tactics against other species.

Thinking of it as part of an alien war or intelligence tactics, these mutiliations can be used to draw attention .

posted on Nov, 19 2005 @ 09:23 AM
link   
But specific organs are taken, areas of interest.
Not a bloody brutal action at all.
In fact no blood is left.I think there is a specific reason as to why they do it.

Sorry but i dont agree with u on that theory.

posted on Nov, 19 2005 @ 09:59 AM
link   
Well, this mutilation phenomenon seems to definintely have a strong UFO connection. I think we can rule out naturalistic explanations, as well as sick people, and the government doesnt exactly look like their responsible. So we are left with UFOs. Now, there is good evidence connecting greys to these mutilations. Witnesses have reported seeing UFOs near the time of the mutilations, cows have been known to act crazy in the presence of a UFO, some people have even seen greys taking the cow! And yes, there is evidence of their involvement in human mutilations. The best is the story of the Dulce Base. A few years ago, a security guard at the base, Thomas Costello, came forward and told a very disturbing story of the happenings at that base. Mainly that the mutilations occur because the greys feed on our mucus membranes. They take these organs and make a liquid-type substance which they swim around in to get their necessary nuitrients. The mutilations supposedly occur right at the base, and our government lets them happen. By the way, the guy who came forward with this stuff has never been seen again.

I also have a theory of my own for the reason these mutilations take place. The greys seem to feed off of our negative energy. They need it like we need oxygen. The way they aquire it is through abductions, producing fear, and mutilations, producing terror, pain, etc. They use our negative energy like a drug. Not only that, they also leave the corpses behind to produce more negative energy. The corpses of the cattle are like symbolism which affects us sumbliminally. Finding this kind of stuff is not exactly a comfortable thing. Same thing with crop circles. They use symbolism, some of which is occult, to affect us subliminally. The abductions, mutilations, and the symbolism exist to produce negative energy. We are like batteries to them. We are plugged into this world to provide them with the energy they need. And when our energy dies out, we are dead. These aliens, which covertly run the world, keep us slaves. They implant a false reality in our minds, keep us working and making the rich richer, they keep us paying taxes, they keep us fighting each other, and they keep us dieing. It is all for negative energy. I believe that this theory seems to fit pretty well. They torture and murder us for our negative energy. The only way to fight them is to stop producing negative energy.

posted on Jan, 20 2006 @ 08:02 PM
link   
Any farmer or rancher - honest one that is - could explain these so called mutilations. Any honest veterinarian could as well. Must not be many on this board. I'll use the example of a cow that dies of natural causes or predation as an example. The carcass is often not found for a few days as the cattle are spread over large areas except after being rounded up for market or other purposes. What happens to the dead animal is this. First to arrive are the birds and insects. They feed on the soft tissues and areas that help them gain entrance to the internal organs. The eyes, anus and genitals go first. The anus allows for entry to the internal organs and other soft tissues that scavenging birds and insects prefer. Any wounds or cuts on the animal start to shrink and no matter how jagged they are to start with they look as though they were cleanly cut with a sharp instrument after only a day or two. A cattle carcass after only a couple of days has had the eyes cleanly removed, the anus and genitals removed and some of the internal organs are missing. Sound familiar? In this case the "Aliens" are ants, crows, ravens, vultures, shrews, beetles and sometimes coyotes, dogs, cats and others. It’s easy to see why an inexperienced person or a dishonest veterinarian trying to sell books might mistake this for some kind of deliberate mutilation. As to human carcasses - nature could care less about species as long as the body parts are edible. I had a relative found in the same condition in her home after having died alone and not being found for a week. Her eyes, anus and genitals were gone and it looked as though they had been surgically removed. Unfortunately the authorities did not bother to cover her up or barricade the door and I walked in on this. What really happened? Her 12 cats! No aliens involved In this one.
I do believe in alien life and they may be visiting here, I don't know. I do not think that these ridiculous claims of mutilations help though. It’s just more proof the skeptics can use to label us as nuts!

posted on Feb, 7 2006 @ 03:38 AM
link   
have been found mutilated in usa. does anyone have research into the geological areas in which they are found and can it be related to supposed underground bases? also are the stock losses severe enough to cause farmers to go out of business or diversify e.g sheep,goats?

posted on Feb, 7 2006 @ 03:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by exsmokingman
have been found mutilated in usa. does anyone have research into the geological areas in which they are found and can it be related to supposed underground bases? also are the stock losses severe enough to cause farmers to go out of business or diversify e.g sheep,goats?

When Cattle mutilations first started they (and most cases in the US) mainly just happened in the South West... The epicenter of the mutilations were the "Four Corners". (The alleged area of human/alien joint operations in underground bases)

posted on Aug, 29 2008 @ 07:45 PM
link   
Old thread but wondered if anyone had any real updates on this phenomenon?

Can this really be the answer to whats going on?

Posted by Blaine91555
What happens to the dead animal is this. First to arrive are the birds and insects. They feed on the soft tissues and areas that help them gain entrance to the internal organs. The eyes, anus and genitals go first. The anus allows for entry to the internal organs and other soft tissues that scavenging birds and insects prefer. Any wounds or cuts on the animal start to shrink and no matter how jagged they are to start with they look as though they were cleanly cut with a sharp instrument after only a day or two. A cattle carcass after only a couple of days has had the eyes cleanly removed, the anus and genitals removed and some of the internal organs are missing.

The original photo's i posted dont match the above.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join