It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Human and Animal Mutilations...**Explicit pics**

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 18 2005 @ 08:41 AM
link   
Ok, thought id add a few threads today, this one being about mutilations.

Probably been done already on ATS, but here goes....

Il post some links, but most if not all of ATS members should be aware of this subject.

www.crowdedskies.com...

www.crowdedskies.com...

www.geocities.com...

(Mod note- some may find these images disturbing)

www.geocities.com...

A mutilated dolphin??

www.geocities.com...

Rectum cored out....Ouch

www.crowdedskies.com...

www.crowdedskies.com...

So that gives you the idea.

Why does this happen, there are people that say its for genetic reasons?

Wouldn't cloned humans, harvested, give them the same resources?
I never really understood the reason to take "samples" or whatever.
When surely it can be taken from clones, or do they want varied types??
I'm not sure, and hey that's what ATS is for........

Idea's speculations?

(mod edit to reduce graffic images to links)

[edit on 18-11-2005 by pantha]

posted on Nov, 18 2005 @ 08:47 AM
link   
yikes.. might want to put a warning in your title for graphic images.

posted on Nov, 18 2005 @ 12:29 PM
link   
Biodiversity. If you're taking samples, you want multiple samples to test and examine to give you a better idea of the life on the planet.

posted on Nov, 18 2005 @ 12:29 PM
link   
Mutilations have always puzzled me. I read somewhere that the cuts are so fine, when examined in further detail they showed evidence of a tool being used at the atomic level.

A very sinister (and extemely interesting) avenue. I can honestly say, I have no idea why these are carried out appart from study.

Those human mutilation stories gave me a shiver down the spine too.

posted on Nov, 18 2005 @ 01:23 PM
link   
But do people have a detailed explanation as too why?

If these beings are far superior than us, surely there's a more less brutal way to do it.

I mean, what use does a cored rectum mean to them.?

Yes your right in saying the instruments used are different to what we would use.
Nothing from our world cuts and dissects the way these have been described.

I think this thread should try harder to explain why this is being done?
I was going to say, how can we stop this?
But i fear that is futile, as they do it regardless, obviously don't give a sh*t, or they would clean up there mess, why leave it like rubbish?
Maybe that is what it is to them, rubbish.The remains of what is left.

Theory's please.

[edit on 18-11-2005 by Denied]

[edit on 18-11-2005 by Denied]

posted on Nov, 18 2005 @ 01:31 PM
link   
I believe these cattle mutilations have less to do with aliens and more to do with radioactive contamination tests on the environment.

posted on Nov, 18 2005 @ 01:32 PM
link   
just wait till earth starts doing that to other planets we might visit sometime
I think my statment is true considering anytime we humans find something odd or out of the norm we basicaly do the same thing

posted on Nov, 18 2005 @ 01:34 PM
link   
So how does that explain mutilations? removed areas, uterus, rectum, lips mouth, skin.etc?

Another thing, that dolphin mutilation, that to me sounds strange, not your usual cattle or human, connection to the grey?
As have some speculated that the grey is a hybrid of partly dolphin.....

posted on Nov, 18 2005 @ 02:51 PM
link   
Haven't there been cases of Black Helicopters (sometime silent) at the scenes of cattle mutilation?

I suppose they could be the result of Government testing, using cattle (or other) as subject for experiments. Maybe biological or chemical warfare techniques - blaming "aliens" is a great cover.

Although, saying that, I did read of one case where a farmer was woken up one night to find mutilated cattle in one of his fields only to find that something resembing a hovering jellyfish leaving the scene.

posted on Nov, 18 2005 @ 03:33 PM
link   
"Although, saying that, I did read of one case where a farmer was woken up one night to find mutilated cattle in one of his fields only to find that something resembing a hovering jellyfish leaving the scene. "

Thats a new one....lol

But seriously, is this instrmental in human evoltion, herding?
Not sure really

But on topic, why does this happen?
For what reason?
For what need?
Is this a collective hoax?
I think not.....
Is this aliens? if so why?
if not....why?

posted on Nov, 18 2005 @ 03:51 PM
link   
I think the whole mutilation phenomenon is consistent with that whole theory about the aliens using specific body parts to create a very rich fluid that is used either as food and/or for reproduction. I read about and watched a program about this a couple of times, and they said that cows are very similar to humans genetically, and that the body parts that are being taken are very rich in some chemical or some substance (i forgot).
I think the covernment choppers that are seen in the areas of mutilations are just there to observe and watch over alien activity. They detect a UFO somewhere near cattle/farm, they scramble a chopper or two to go investigate what the aliens did.
I lean towards the side that says the government is sending out these choppers because what the aliens are doing is with no ones permission. The government can only go and look at what has already been done, they are helpless.

[edit on 18-11-2005 by Unplugged]

posted on Nov, 18 2005 @ 04:16 PM
link   
Without even looking at these pics, (most links didn't work)

I can tell you that if a medical procedure were done to test for prions in an animal, (without concern for his wellgbeing) then they would take exact pieces, of the mouth (what goes in) the eyes, or brain, (what it causes) the ears (amount of contamination in the cartiliage) and the rectum (what goes out)... also of interest would be stomach, and reproductive organs.

in each of these, they would try to avoid contamination of the soil, by cauterizing these cuts, to prevent bleeding...

they would need a large sample area, and a large sample population...
such a monitoring program would cause the cattle industry to crash, and panic the entire world if it were known. So they would have to monitor this in secret...

how important is the study of prions?
very... they are nasty little buggers that can't be killed (they aren't really alive), and they dont breed sexually... instead they copy their defective design onto your DNA...
new prion diseases are discovered every day, and we hear so little, because what they find is scary...

anything tool comes into contact with prions CAN NOT BE STERILIZED... it takes an enormous amount of heat to destroy them. I personally feel it is for this reason, that certain states that are considered "underground government" states dont allow tattooing still to this day...

A little known fact... any reusable tools for tattooing can spread prion disease. Prion disease sometimes doesn't show for decades, and by that time, the person infected, could have contaminated thousands of other people thru just simple sewage going thru the water cycle, and eventually ending up in river system, or water shed. We still do not know enough about prions...

but maybe the black helicopters do?

Just my working theory... and so far it fits.... if you allow that the same black helicopters that have been spotted, could also use blackproject vehicles to do this monitoring... under the ruse of alien abduction...

BTW, I fervently believe in aliens... but don't think they need to use invasive techniques to study anything... they probably have machines that make an MRI look like an early pictograph.

posted on Nov, 18 2005 @ 04:44 PM
link   
Thats very interesting, I have limited knowledge on these 'prions', but I have heard about a very similar (perhaps the same) theory. Thats the government is studying the effects of nuclear contamination on our food supplies and how it may affect us. This theory seem very probable because most nuke testing was in the midwest-- the epicenter of mutilations.
But I think there is a huge But here I think.
What about the human mutilation(s) that happened in Brazil? O
Or the fact that when cattle mutilations started (60s??) the technology (laser) to make precise cuts that sear the cuts shut at the same time as they are being opened- wasnt around.
Or how they would manage to drain the animals dry without a trace of blood?
These are some of the questions that made me move this theory to second place in my thinking.

posted on Nov, 18 2005 @ 04:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Denied
But do people have a detailed explanation as too why?

If these beings are far superior than us, surely there's a more less brutal way to do it.

There’s just something devilish about so many UFO and alien contact stories. You’ve got the UFOs playing tag with aircraft—like cute little imps. You’ve got babies stolen from their cribs—just like medieval goblins used to do. You’ve got trickster aliens who even the military admits "have a tendency to lie." You’ve got sexual alien encounters like the succubus/incubus stories from the Middle Ages. And you’ve got the sadistic, one might even say fiendish, aliens with theirsadistic exploratorysurgeries.

John 10:1 rings true here: "He whodoes not enter by the door into the fold of the sheep, but climbs up some other way, he is a thief and a robber." It carries the idea of trickery and deceit. John 10:2 says, "But he who enters by the door is a shepherd of the sheep." Jesus came in broad daylight, "aliens" prefer cover of night. Maybe they are creatures of the night.

In all ways imaginable—through every orifice, in every area of free will—abductees are invaded. Abductees are lied to, abused, humiliated, ridiculed, tortured, and threatened by cute, little E.T. And the abuse seems tailor-made to the abductee. It is almost as if these "aliens" can tap into a person’s subconscious and pick out the images andactions that would achieve the maximum terror.

Jesus said He had food which the disciplesknew nothing about (John 4:32). Invisible sustenance that came to Him when He did the will of His Father. What if demons—I mean aliens—require spiritual food, too? And what if their food is doing the will of their father? Lying, destroying, stealing—and terrorizing.

I believe the whole thing is about terror. I believe "aliens" exalt themselves as gods over their victims, exacting suffering, humiliation, hate—and especially fear—because they revel in it.

journals.aol.com...

When studying "alien" abduction testimonies, an enormous amount of similarities to Satanic Ritual Abuse begin to appear, which cannot be ignored when studying the topic(s) critically...

www.alienresistance.org...

posted on Nov, 18 2005 @ 05:02 PM
link   

Brutality may be an idea that is completely non-existant in their brains, they most likely think nothing like us.
They probably have a hell-bent drive to complete their objectives reagardless of anything besides their and their operation's safety.

posted on Nov, 18 2005 @ 05:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unplugged

They probably have a hell-bent drive to complete their objectives reagardless of anything

I posted in another thread you started recently...
anyway nice choice of words: "hell-bent"

those things are straight out of the pit of hell!

posted on Nov, 19 2005 @ 05:09 AM
link   
Prions.. interesting.....
And nuclear contamination...a good link with the testing of nukes too.
U say mutilations only seem to happen around those test area's.
I wonder if we can disprove or prove otherwise.
I live in Uk, i wonder if there are any reports around here?

Someone said links dont work, seem ok to me...??

But on this subject, because we have some sort of evidence left, i think its something we could look into and possibly solve.

Being that pics and videos of UFO/alien never seem to prove their existence satisfactory, but here we have left over evidence of something, and it should be looked at seriously, if more human cases happened or god forbid, children started going missing and carcasses are turning up everywhere, people would sort this out!

Is this the Greys?
Im defintely with the theory that the goverment/s have had some sort of contact many years ago, and sold us out.
Agreeing to a deal that with hindsight they would never of agreed to.

So black helicopters, like someone on this thread said are merely observing, but cant really do much about it.
Disturbing.

posted on Nov, 19 2005 @ 05:30 AM
link   
Ok, found some more good links that may help us on our way...

Here is a quoate from this one site i looked at regarding the human case in white sands.

"The "surgery" appeared to have been done by someone familiar with surgical procedures. The lack of profuse bleeding suggested the use of a laser-like instrument producing heat, thus immediately cauterizing the edge of the wounds. The autopsy report states that, "The axillary regions on both sides showed soft spots where organs had been removed. Incisions were made on the face, internal thorax, abdomen, legs, arms, and chest. Shoulders and arms have perforations of 1 to 1.5 inches in diameter where tissue and muscles were extracted. The edges of the perforations were uniform and so was their size. The chest had shrunk due to the removal of internal organs." The autopsy report continues, "You also find the removal of the belly button leaving a 1.5 inch hole in the abdomen and a depressed abdominal cavity showing the removal of the intestines." The report also noted the victims scrotum had been removed, and that the anal orifice had been extracted with a large incision about 3 to 6 inches in diameter."

Link to site www.think-aboutit.com...

Mutilations in the UK? well this bit is more related to Chupacabra's

"A police sergeant in Gloucestershire was quoted in the London Daily Mail, "I have seen two of the carcasses myself and can say definitely that it is impossible for it to be the work of a dog. Dogs are not vampires, and do not suck the blood of a sheep, and leave the flesh almost untouched." In a single night in March of 1906, near the town of Guildford, Great Britain, fifty-one sheep were killed when their blood was drained from bite wounds to the throats. Local residents formed posses to hunt down whatever was killing their livestock, but nothing was ever caught, and the killings remain a mystery. Events of this kind have probably occurred regularly throughout history. The cases that have received media attention, are those involving a large number of deaths, but there are probably hundreds of smaller attacks that have gone unnoticed over the years.

These strange livestock attacks are eerily similar to the recent attacks by the so-called Chupacabra, which means "goat sucker." Confining itself chiefly to the southern hemisphere, the Chupacabra has been blamed for numerous attacks on small animals. The animals have had their throats bitten and their blood sucked out by the creature that reportedly stands on two legs, has large black or red eyes and is about four feet tall. Unlike past killings, the Chupacabra has been seen by shocked eyewitnesses whose descriptions seem to describe an animal that superficially resembles the "Grays" of flying saucer lore. As in past cases, attempts to track down the Chupacabra has met with failure. If history is any indication, the Chupacabra will never be caught, and the strange events will remain a mystery. It is as if the mystery mutilators appear out of thin air, do their damage, and then, just as quickly, disappear again. "

WOW, found some in the UK

UK ANIMAL MUTILATIONS :

"Tony Dodd, a former police sergeant turned UFO researcher, has amassed a large number of mutilation reports in Britain. Many of his cases show much that same hallmarks as those reported in the US and other countries - bloodless wounds; the 'surgical removal' of organs, eyes and tongues; the rectum 'cored out' and the jawbone stripped of flesh. Since the early 1990s, Dodd claims, incidents of mutilation have involved wild animals such as foxes, deer, badgers, seals and wild birds as well as livestock. A part of his enquiries, Dodd wrote to the National Veterinary College and the National Farmers Union asking for information on animal mutilations. Both organizations replied that they were unaware of any cases of this nature. Despite this denial, there are frequent reports from veterinary surgeons who have examined sheep found dead with their organs missing. The animals' bodies were also completely drained of blood and, even more puzzling, a small hole had been bored into the top of their heads."

Web link. www.geocities.com...

Ok so mutilations are not just around america...Comments?

[edit on 19-11-2005 by Denied]

posted on Nov, 19 2005 @ 06:08 AM
link   
Some pretty ugly pictures. What I do not understand is the fact that in common with %99.99 of the mutilations I've seen, is the great skill and near perfectness of the surgical wounds. Another thing that intrigues me about any multilations is the fact in the reports those who actually were there to see it after it happend that there were no signs of any disturbence in the immedate area. This to me is just as unsetteling as the actual mutilations themselves. For an animal or human to have to go through something of this magnitude and left no visible signs is some pretty weird stuff. I'd figure that the subjects would put up some sort of resistence or even try to runaway. Maybe they were given that flash thing in the movie M.I.B.? Anyway it goes, it shows no signs of slowing down. If I were asked for my opinion on the subject, I'd say that they were tests preformed from a more highly advanced race who may be dying and are taking people and animals from all over the world and are prefoming expeirments on them in order to somehow keep their race from dying off. Anyone have similar thoughts?

[edit on 19-11-2005 by FLYIN HIGH]

posted on Nov, 19 2005 @ 06:50 AM
link   
To add to the disccusion. I did a story on ATSNN ealier this yea regarding animal mutilations in Switzerland.

www.atsnn.com...

Same story as in other places.

Someone needs to corelate all reports and find the similarities in each report to establish a pattern

top topics

<<   2 >>

join