It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NASA Astronaut's UFO/Alien cover up.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 18 2005 @ 07:04 AM
link   
I was searching the web for testimonies from NASA astronauts, as this i find very interesting.

As so many have come out and said what they have seen, its funny how people just don't take them seriously.
Just what is going on?

What are peoples opinions on the this, genuine? or loonys?

Why would they want to be seen as loony's? So its true?

perso.wanadoo.fr...

posted on Nov, 18 2005 @ 08:03 AM
link   
Great Link.........I don't recall seeing this here before!!

posted on Nov, 18 2005 @ 08:06 AM
link   
Sorry, MODS am not promotin this other site.

So what do u think, i heard people say certain astonauts can not be believed, why would they bother to make themselves look silly.

And like with all UFO/alien sightings, it only takes one of them to be genuine for the whole ET thing to be real 100%.

[edit on 18-11-2005 by Denied]

posted on Nov, 18 2005 @ 08:25 AM
link   
You know, why would a astronaut lie about things like that? those testamonies sound very real. It's just so amazing that they cant release that stuff to the public because of what will happen, people need to get their heads out of their *censored*.

Mod edit: please don't circumvent the censors.

[edit on 18-11-2005 by sanctum]

posted on Nov, 18 2005 @ 10:15 AM
link   
Whenever goverment ppl or astronauts have "material" it always gets confiscated.

I would love as we all would to see those elusive pics and vids...
I bet the quality and detail would be amazing.

posted on Nov, 18 2005 @ 10:17 AM
link   
I checked the link and it showed names of astronauts that have already been proven as false. I believe that of all the names listed there Gordon Cooper is a stalwart believer.

Story Musgrave is a 6 time Shuttle Astronaut. He is the most recent astronaut to have open opinions on the subject matter. He is fairly outspoken about the possibilities of extra terrestrial life in various interviews. Unfortunately his comments have also been distorted by OOfo sites to read more than he has actually said.

Read his official view on UFO's from his own site

Story Musgrave's Take on UFO's #1

"In terms of personally seeing any kind of evidence, I have seen glorious things out there, but I have never seen anything which I consider having the signature of life or an intelligent being. I see little pieces of ice, sparklets, that dance out there and go away from you as they rotate in the sunlight in linear fashion. They turn on and off like little fireflies in space."

Story Musgrave's Take on UFO's #2

"I express a desire that whatever is out there would come down and get me. And if they came for me, unconditionally, I would go. If they are that advanced, they probably know my requirements in terms of oxygen, pressure, and other things "

More on Story Musgrave
Story Musgrave Link 1

Do a search here on ATS to seperate the wheat from the chaffe

Why do I get the feeling my post will be ignored....Hmm deny ingnorance people.

[edit on 18-11-2005 by nullster]

posted on Nov, 18 2005 @ 10:37 AM
link   

Story Musgrave is a 6 time Shuttle Astronaut. He is the most recent astronaut to have open opinions on the subject matter. He is fairly outspoken about the possibilities of extra terrestrial life in various interviews. Unfortunately his comments have also been distorted by OOfo sites to read more than he has actually said.

The problem all comes down to bad investigators and bad debunkers. Bad investigators try to extrapolate from known facts to reach a conclusion. Bad debunkers do the same thing. Very few people are patient enough to look objectively at their evidence and use it only for what it proves.

If it weren't for irresponsibility on the part of over zealous ufologists and debunkers, I'll bet that our discussions here would be much different. Of course, they wouldn't be as interesting either -- arguing about facts is hard.

posted on Nov, 18 2005 @ 10:38 AM
link   
"Do a search here on ATS to separate the wheat from the chaffe
Why do I get the feeling my post will be ignored....Hmm deny ingnorance people."

You have not been ignored, ignorance denied, as in my name.
Interesting link i did read all of it.

You say all the other astronaut have been proved fake?hoax?misinterpreted?

Can you show me something to explain this.

Franklin story musgrove, i think what he says is very interesting.
Oviously he has had no ET encounter, does that account for everyone who went up in space???

posted on Nov, 18 2005 @ 10:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Centrist

The problem all comes down to bad investigators and bad debunkers. Bad investigators try to extrapolate from known facts to reach a conclusion. Bad debunkers do the same thing. Very few people are patient enough to look objectively at their evidence and use it only for what it proves.

If it weren't for irresponsibility on the part of over zealous ufologists and debunkers, I'll bet that our discussions here would be much different. Of course, they wouldn't be as interesting either -- arguing about facts is hard.

This is the problem, as you point out.
I have been interested in this field for a long time, but only in the last 6 months have i been back online to research this topic, and on ATS and other places, people talk about disinformation.

Which confuses the topic even more, on top of the fact, we have firm believer's who will see what they want to see, as well as the skeptics who stick to rational thought.

I was tempted to start a thread based on disinformation, what to avoid? how to read in-between the lines.

Who is spreading this disinformation?
Apart from the masses who are not aware they are even doing this.

posted on Nov, 18 2005 @ 11:03 AM
link   
Denied - Really, do a search here on ATS. This is a popular topic that pretty much ends more or less the same. 12+ pages long with the eventual reading that astronaut quotes have been distorted or fabricated.

The reason why I wrote what I did is that having posted information like this elsewhere. It generaly gets glossed over in favor of more sensationalistic links. I bet there are hundreds of astronauts that believe there is life out there. But professionaly I imagine there is concern that their statements will get blown out proportion and posted on fringe sites.

Centrist - is right in that there are two opposite sides that are zealously trying to prove a point. The facts tend to get mangled in the process.

[edit on 18-11-2005 by nullster]

posted on Nov, 19 2005 @ 12:50 PM
link   
I just don't understand why great evidence of ufos reported by astronauts and the nasa videos of wird things in space are ignored and are not reserched enough

posted on Dec, 14 2005 @ 08:07 AM
link   
They probably are researched, and on an extensive level. It's just that everyday people like you and me dont know anything thing about it. We all see what they want us to see.

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 05:04 PM
link   
Hi Everyone....ok, so we all know about the cryptic speeches given by Armstrong in the past...and we all know about what the Astronauts have said regarding this subject. To touch on the cryptic speech given by Armstrong.

Armstrong states in the beginning of his speech, that Astronauts are a lot like parrots, and they don't fly very well. What he meant by that was this: Parrots are good at repeating what they are told. So he's saying that they, the Astronauts, are good at telling, the public, what they are told to tell, or not tell, the public. Some Moon landing hoax conspirators believe that he meant that Parrots not flying very well meant that they never went to the moon, and I can see how it fits, but frankly it's just the hoax people grabbing onto whatever they can. There have been pictures of the lunar decent stage taken on the moon and are available on the Pop Sci website....go to www dot pop sci dot com and put in moon landing pictures to see them.

Armstrong also states that there are things beyond our imgination waiting to be discovered, if only truth protective layers can be removed....now think about it. Why would he say, "if only truth's protective layers can be removed". That sounds awefully like a man that knows things that we do not. Nasa and the US military must love when he gives speeches once a decade.

So, you've also seen around the internet of Apollo 11's missing audio, or supposed audio of their encounters on the moon. It goes a little something like this:

NASA: What's there? Mission Control calling Apollo 11...

Apollo: These "Babies" are huge, Sir! Enormous! OH MY GOD! You wouldn't believe it! I'm telling you there are other spacecraft out there, lined up on the far side of the crater edge! They're on the Moon watching us!

THEN, we have the supposed interview between Armstrong and an anonymous professor (hmmmmm, peculiar, one of the only couple of people ever to interview Armstrong and he wants to stay anonymous?????)

Here is the alleged interview:

Professor: What really happened out there with Apollo 11?

Armstrong: It was incredible of course. We had always known there was a possibility. The fact is we were warned off (by the aliens). There was never a question then of a space station, or a moon city.

Professor: How do you mean "warned off"?

Armstrong: I can't go into details, except to say that their ships were far superior to ours both in size and technology. Boy! they were big and menacing.

Now, my question is this: Is there any proof, or documented commments or anything of the sort from Buzz Aldrin and Neil Armstrong of any of this having any merit whatsoever? I'm curious to know if Armstong has ever publicly admitted to the interview with professor anonymous or the alleged audio of the UFO encounter during Apollo 11 is real.

From what I've researched, they told the Astronauts to pretend as if nothing happened, and continue onto the moon as scheduled. There was another statement that they (UFO's) had left the lunar surface shortly after they emerged from the lunar module.

Does anyone have anything on this stuff???? Would love to hear it!!!

new topics

top topics

join