It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Resources for conspiracy debunks??

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 21 2003 @ 03:46 PM
link   
I know this forum is all about conspiracy theories (and I wouldn't want it any other way!) but sometimes I'd like to see the other side of things to get a more rounded perspective on certain issues. Does anyone know of any websites or sources of information that attempt to debunk some of the theories that are out there, especially ones pertaining to 9/11? I've tried google searches but haven't had much luck.

Thanks!

posted on Sep, 21 2003 @ 03:50 PM
link   
Theres alot of sites that attempt to debunk various conspiracy theories. simply type it into yahoo, ive always had sucess there when looking for conspiracy related sites, i end up with a whole bunch of debunking sites.

9/11 debunking takes place mostly in the media. but just type in 9/11 conspiracy, youll get a whole bunch of debunker sites.

I looked at alot of em. They dont fly with me, personally, because they imitate the same spin the media gets, with the same lack of any real logical or direct answers to questions.

Butto each thier own, truth must be sought out on ones own terms.

Just type in 9/11 conspiracy on yahoo or MSN search, youll get something.

posted on Sep, 21 2003 @ 04:06 PM
link   
I'll do some more searching, but every time I do I just get conspiracy sites, no debunkers, which is why I asked.

posted on Sep, 24 2003 @ 10:37 AM
link   
www.google.co.uk...

A simple Google search using the keywords "conspiracy debunk" has brought up alot of results for most conspiracy subjects if you scroll through the pages of results.

top topics

join