It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Regarding Abductions.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 18 2005 @ 04:09 AM
link   
(I have been searching for anything like this, and could'nt find a thing.)
I hope this doesnt become too hard to follow...it may lack direction at one point, but just keep going and hopefully you'll understand what Im trying to say. Or maybe... its all perfectly understandable

This is a long post, sorry if its not clear at times.
================
Also, no I was not on drugs or anything. And no im not inbalanced in anyway. I believe in having a healthy body and mind, and I live accordingly.These things just happened to have happened to me for whatever reasons.
================
I want to know if there is any relation between what some people identify as "hauntings" (by ghosts, or whatever they are), and alien abductions.
Or...
If there have ever been "abduction" (or suspected) reports that describe what can possibly be a "haunting" of some sort.
[I think some people may misinterpret "abduction" experiences, because I have read some reports that are quite flimsy and could easily be categorized as 'hauntings'. But I will leave that to someone else- here I am just going from personal experience...]

The reason I ask is because according to the list called 58 Signs of Abduction, I have experienced many of the points listed. But many of those points can also be applied to actual haunting cases.
I messed around with a Ouja board a while back (to no success, I wasnt doing it right--just stuffed it in the back of my closet).
Shortly after my failed attempt, a whole array of things began to happen to me, and would only happen when I was alone at home, or at night when I would be sleeping.
I suffered from insomnia as a result of these nightly disturbances, I would wake up around 3 or 4am every time, startled and wide awake the minute I opened my eyes. Many times I felt like someone put their hand on my shoulder and shook me briefly right as I awoke, or had someone whispering in my ear urging me to wake up and Now... Disturbing nightmares included.
Many other things would begin to happen after I was jolted awake [it would be too lengthy to describe them all right now]...
Some of the things that happened were: strange noises; beeps, clicks, taps, scratching on metal or glass close to my bed; sound of scratching on my mattress and wooden frame; slow pulling of blankets off me in bed; creepy exhale next to my right ear; low volume chattering- like a tv turned on far away but close to my bed; a small red light dot on top corner of one of my walls; and I once opened my eyes to see some black thing above me on the ceiling with 2 arm like extentions that came down on me around my chest/arms and squeeze me- I lost consciousness when I felt this, terfified)

I'll name the points from the "58 signs of abductions" list that I experienced (relating to haunting activity alone) from what I believe that have been a ghostly nuisance of some kind.

=============

2. Have been paralyzed in bed with a being in your room.
13. Have had unexplainable events occur in your life, and felt strangely anxious afterwards.
29. Have the feeling of being watched much of the time, especially at night.
31. Have seen a strange fog or haze that should not be there.
32. Have heard strange humming or pulsing sounds, and you could not identify the source.
38. Have seen a hooded figure in or near your home, especially next to your bed.
41. Have insomnia or sleep disorders which are puzzling to you.
48. Have simply heard an external voice in your head.
52. Have a fear that you must be very vigilant or you will be taken away by "someone."
54. Have had dreams of destruction (of people too) or catastrophe.

BTW- all these happened at night after being woken up. And No it was not sleep paralysis... The only reason I would become paralised sometimes was because I was terrified of the things that I saw or that happened. I could move after the fear would fade.)

(And Another thing I should make clear, is that this all happend in a 3 month period. The intensity of the events began to die down after I became fed up with "it" and confronted it out of anger. I became desensitised to the things that would terrify me at first, and I refused to be bothered so I told it off, told it to go away and that it was not welcome here. I also threw out the oija board. It all stopped a short time later.)

I remember reading in various places about ways to "stop them from abduction you", 'them' being aliens...and what these people said was roughly to "stand up to them and tell them to leave you alone- and they will back down".
That advice is exactly what I was advised to say when I was being bothered during the haunting. I was told to say that because it works apparently.
Im not saying every abduction report may be the misinterpretation of a haunting of course. Just pointing this little bit out.

===============

If I was heavily into the alien abduction thing, I would interpret these signs as me being abducted, wouldnt I? ....Would You?

===============

I have also experienced many of the other "Signs of abduction" btw, at different times in my life however. Despite all my experiences, I am not convinced that I have been abducted. If I actually was abducted, I certainly have no memory of the event(s).
Again, I will list the "Signs of Abduction" that I have experienced (relating to abduction).
1. Have had unexplainable missing or lost time of one hour or more.
2. Have been paralyzed in bed with a being in your room.
3. Have unusual scars or marks with no possible explanation on how you received them (small scoop indentation, straight line scar)
8. Have had many dreams of UFOs. Very vivid ones I might add-- I would look out my window from my bed and see 2 UFOsmoving away from my house about 100 ft away just above the houses in the distance.
12. Have a secret feeling that you are "special" or "chosen," somehow.
18. Have awoken in the middle of the night startled.
19. Have strong reaction to cover of Communion or pictures of aliens. Either an aversion to or being drawn to.
25. Have had, at any time, blood or strange stain on sheet or pillow, with no explanation of how it got there.
26. Have an interest in the subject of UFO sightings or aliens, perhaps compelled to read about it a lot
32. Have heard strange humming or pulsing sounds, and you could not identify the source. (like the sound of high voltage wires)
33. Have had unusual nose bleeds at any time in your life. Or have awoken with a nose bleed.
38. Have seen a hooded figure in or near your home, especially next to your bed.
39. Have had frequent or sporadic ringing in your ears, especially in one ear.
40. Have an unusual fear of doctors or tend to avoid medical treatment.
41. Have insomnia or sleep disorders which are puzzling to you.
45. Have had paranormal or psychic experiences, including intuition.
48. Have simply heard an external voice in your head,
53. Have a difficult time trusting other people, especially authority figures.
54. Have had dreams of destruction or catastrophe.
58. Have many of these traits but can't remember anything about an abduction or alien encounter.
==
00) I have also fallen asleep in one part of my house and woken up in another.
000) I once whent to bed with a shirt on, but after like 10 minutes of trying to sleep I took it off and threw it to the feet of my bed. The next morning I woke up wearing it.
==

(On several occasions, I experienced a feeling that something was behind me after I had just woken up at 5am from falling asleep in my couch.
As I would start to walk away towards the stairs, I would be overwhelmed by an extreme sense of dread, and many other horrible emotions.
Just before I felt this, all my hairs would stand on end and I became paralised for about 10 seconds (estimate) as I was walking/standing there.
I could feel that these emotions were radiating from something behind me in the living room. Dont know what it was, I would usually black-out after that and wake up the next morning.
On one occasion however, I remember feeling this thing again, but I just put my head down and forced myself to walk up the stairs- walk straight into my bedroom and get into bed with all my clothes on and without brushing my teeth or anything I was so terrified I wasnt in control of what I was doing.
Everytime this thing would happen I could not even force myself to look back into the living room, my body would not let me I wa just so terrified I dont think my mind wanted me to see what it was or to look in that direction. I remember trying to turn my body, but I couldnt do it.
These incidents happened in like a one month period when I was young, about 16 year old. At the time these things happened I did not remember ever experiencing them.
It was only about a year later when I experienced a very similar kind of terror that triggered my memory of those events. I was able to remember clear as day the things that happened.
Now that I have some knowledge of psychology I know that traumatizing events or events that are far too shocking to the mind are suppressed, and are pushed into a part of the memory where they cannot be accessed consciously.
(I later assumed this was a negative ghost or something... I told some lady about this story and other and she said I am psychic and can feel them, but I dont know really)
I have experienced other things earlier than this in my life, but I dont know if they are related, and I dont want to make this thread any longer

==============

What Im trying to say is that a person (me in this case) can experience many of the Signs of abduction, and not really believe that abductions took place. Although I dont think I was abducted, some of the things I have experienced have me puzzled. (ex. round mark of my arm that has been there since last April- faded very slowly. Becomes more visible after I shower. I was having those dreams of UFOs outside my house roughly at the time)
I also think some people here will dissagree with me and say that I WAS abducted, buuuut... I dont like to commit to things unless I am certain, and I am not certain about this.

Hope it makes some sense, here it goes...

[edit on 18-11-2005 by Unplugged]

posted on Nov, 18 2005 @ 04:33 AM
link   
According to David Jacobs and Budd Hopkins, there are many abductee cases where the person reports seeing dead relatives or "spirits" in conjunction with a possible abduction.

PKD

posted on Nov, 18 2005 @ 10:00 AM
link   
I hate to break the news to you, but all of the traits which are listed at anw.com... are symptoms of Military Abductions, not alien. As I have experinced many of these unusual occurences first hand, on numerous ocassions, and have never once seen the supposed "aliens". You may not know it, but you are part of the disinformation campaign, by associating military Psychotronic Warfare with the fairytale world of aliens.

posted on Nov, 18 2005 @ 12:43 PM
link   
Unplugged

You seem to assume that alien contact is alien abduction as if the words are synonyms. This is not necessarily so. At one time, a few alien races did actually abduct some humans, but that does not happen at Earth anymore and does not represent the activities of the hundreds of races visiting or their ongoing relationships with their own humans.

Still, almost any alien contact may seem to be abduction to the human first experiencing or recalling it, until he gains further knowledge for himself. This is because of the nature of how the contact happens, and because of the result on common human preconceived thought of alien life, due to so many popular, repeated abduction stories. Unfortunately, relatively few humans stick it out to find out more, or even think to ask the aliens what they want to know.

You suddenly find yourself in a position or in a place with no knowledge of how you got there. Everything looks and feels very strange, even dreamy. This is the affect of the connection between your body and spirit, and sometimes the affect the alien people hold on you to keep you calm as you become aware. Their technologies also make everything look and move in a different manner than you have ever experienced. And their sense of presence carries a strong, strange sensation over their telepathy, which we hear and feel inside our bodies and minds.

I have ongoing experiences with spirits of human people who have died, and with alien people who are alive. Either one can be standing next to you invisibly, and you may be able to sense them and hear their thoughts. When you sense them, that is by the same mechanism in yourself. It is your spiritual ability to be aware of spirit. It is by this ability that you are aware of your own spirit and spiritual activities as well, whether they are occurring within or without your body, at the present time or physically recalling it later, and regardless of whether your spiritual experiences include alien life. If you have alien contact, you already know them very well by spirit, and you just don't know what your spirit has been up to, until now.

Alien people out of body do not feel or act the same as human people who are either out of body or who have died. Spirits of humans who have died are still human and feel and act like humans, and have a human purpose for their attention on you, but may be upset or act in a disturbing way. Alien people have strictly professional, conscientious purpose for contacting you, and for allowing/causing your awareness of their presence, and will be very careful in approaching you, and will not be fooling around or scaring you on purpose.

Alien contact is never random. If you do not have a lifelong relationship with an alien race, you will not find their attention on you personally. But everybody and anybody may find spirits of human people around them. The thing about having alien contact that makes us so aware of them, is that the aliens can and do help us become more spiritually aware than we can achieve on our own. They do this for the purpose of their contact with us, and the affect is naturally all-encompassing to all spirit. In other words, once you become spiritually aware of alien contact to some degree, this makes you as aware of any spirit. Once we are aware, we retain some of that, but we don't normally hold onto it all, and it comes and goes. Though, we can practice and exercise our spiritual awareness and increase it generally on our own as well.

Your awareness (ability to be aware) is felt by others. If you can feel them, they can feel you, and this may attract the interaction of spirits of humans who have died. You don't attract them to you out of nowhere- they were there all along. If you don't want them around, just tell them with some authority. They can feel haunting, but that is just the nature of awareness of them. If you try, you can get used to it. If they are bothering you, they probably have a problem.

The reason the alien people contact us spiritually is because they have to. Although they are as alive and physical as we are, they cannot sustain life in our atmosphere. When they come to where we are, they are usually out of body. When we go onto their crafts, we are usually out of body. Likewise, when they talk with us, it is usually by telepathy. Alien experiences are always spiritual experiences, and also sometimes, though rarely, physical.

If you find you have contact with alien life, I recommend you try to overcome your difficulties and learn as much as you possibly can from them. Just start talking to them and see what happens.

[edit on 11/18/2005 by EarthSister]

posted on Nov, 18 2005 @ 04:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by PKD
I hate to break the news to you, but all of the traits which are listed at anw.com... are symptoms of Military Abductions, not alien

Interesting proposal, but I highly doubt it. Im more likely to believe just about anything else before I believe in that. I live in Canada...I doubt it was the US military running around here
, or all over the world for that matter. Although, I am not sayin that some abductions in the US may not be from the military. I think its entirely possible, I have read a few abduction accounts that say that very thing. But rarely, and only in the US.

Originally posted by EarthSister
Unplugged

Thanks for the insightful reply
Got my mind working

posted on Nov, 18 2005 @ 04:48 PM
link   
i have already done a thread on this can sumone on the mod post it it had alot of replies ....copy cat
btw i got 35 out of 58... 2nd time posting this answer

posted on Nov, 18 2005 @ 04:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by ikillaliens
i have already done a thread on this can sumone on the mod post it it had alot of replies ....copy cat
btw i got 35 out of 58... 2nd time posting this answer

I didnt copy anything. There is nothing TO copy. I used the signs of abductions list as a refference for another issue (personal). If the mods arent incompetent they wont post your thread here, because this thread is completely different and deserves its own space.

[edit on 18-11-2005 by Unplugged]

posted on Nov, 18 2005 @ 05:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by UnpluggedI used the signs of abductions list as a refference for another issue (personal). [edit on 18-11-2005 by Unplugged]

I've experienced everything on that list. Except it wasn't as "alien" abduction. It was straight-up demonic torment. And yea there is a definite link between ghosts and aliens. Whats the link? they are ALL demons or fallen angels

The works: sleep paralysis... drilling sensation in my head... demons saying stuff... whenever it happened to me I would wake up with red dots on the back of my left ear lobe...sometimes there were other marks on my body... I've seen orbs of light etc..

It hasn't happened since I got baptized in the HOLY SPIRIT. But God has given me a vision of an "alien" it was tall transparent and orange-ish..its fingers were long and beady at the end..

Anyway here's a link:
journals.aol.com...

I don't like to get preachy when people don't want to hear it, because that is just a waste. Well, I'll be hear to chat more if you want!!

***and I've heard of willing the demons/aliens to go away (temporarily). They come back. The only thing that can get them away for good is the power in the Anointing of God and the Blood of Jesus!!

posted on Nov, 18 2005 @ 05:52 PM
link   
Those are interesting ideas, but like most others I take everything with a grain of salt until I am certain.

All I know is that our experiences are shaped by our perception-- our perception is shaped by our beliefs-- and our beliefs are shaped by the conditioning of our minds. (roughly speaking)

Knowing that, there is more than plenty of room for "the truth" (whatever it may be) to be deformed into an infinite number of forms.

posted on Nov, 18 2005 @ 05:57 PM
link   
I heartily disagree w/everything you said, except:

"I take everything with a grain of salt until I am certain"

PKD

posted on Nov, 18 2005 @ 10:42 PM
link   
The red dots are from injections by miltary doctors. Ear and nose bleeds are the result of being teleported from your bed into a black triangle or helicoptor to quickly. Demons only exist if you let them. Think ultraviolet thoughts (close your eyes and concetrate on nothing until you see a purplish blotch of color) Protect your bedroom with blacklights, as the pulse waves cannot travel through ultraviolet lighting. Try this as an experiment. Take shoelace and tie it to your wrist tightly with a bowline or some other type of confusing knot, then tie the other end to your bedframe but keep it hidden under your blanket from site. When you awake in the morning, check both ends and ensure that the knot is the same, and that the line is still tied the the proper wrist (left/right). If it isn't then you were abducted during the night, and human error once again rears it's ugly head.

posted on Nov, 18 2005 @ 11:31 PM
link   
I counted 14 things on that list that apply to me. (I don't know if that's supposed to be a lot) However, I don't trust that list, because it seems 'rigged' to make it so a lot of people answer 'yes' to a lot of those questions. For example:

26. Have an interest in the subject of UFO sightings or aliens, perhaps compelled to read about it a lot.
27. Have an extreme aversion towards the subject of UFO's or aliens - don't want to talk about it.

Odds are pretty good that most people are going to fall into one of those two categories (I said yes to #26)

18 Have awoken in the middle of the night startled.

Probably most people say yes to this, I would think.

46 Have been prone to compulsive or addictive behavior.

According to that, anyone who is addicted to cigarettes or does drugs is more likely to have been abducted?

For those who may be interested, I said yes to the following:
#3 (odd marks on ribs; 1 red horizontal mark on left side, 2 on right)
#10 (very socially conscious and slightly interested in ecology/environment)
#18 (only rarely)
#20 (claustrophobia)
#25 (only a very few times, but they were all within a narrow time span)
#35 (only rarely)
#39 (only rarely)
#41 (often have problems falling asleep, even if tired)
#50 (feel like i should wait to get involved with women)
#54 (most dreams I remember are like this)
#58 (depends how many you consider "many of these traits")

posted on Nov, 21 2005 @ 08:09 PM
link   
there are "alien abduction" reports these days of men having their sperm harvested (or having sex with a being who they realize is alien or demonic) and women abductees report the opposite, having their eggs harvested or having sex with beings which turn out to be aliens or demons. For the fallen angels to carry out their agenda (whatever that might be) they must engage in manipulating human life and the only way they can do that is by harvesting both sperm and eggs.

top topics

join