It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Moment of madness

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 18 2005 @ 03:49 AM
link   
Rugby nut who cut off own testicles can't explain why

A rugby fan who cut out his testicles with wire cutters to mark a Wales victory is at a loss to explain why he did it.

Geoffrey Huish, 31, performed the impromptu self-surgery in February when his beloved Wales beat world champions England.

After performing the deed, Mr Huish put his severed anatomy in a bag and took them to his local social club to show fellow fans.

He collapsed with blood loss and was rushed to hospital but surgeons could not reattach his missing parts.

He was put in a psychiatric ward but has no history of mental illness and was at a loss to explain why he did it.

link

What can one say?
Other then this guy is nuts ! lol
This guy needs to avoid the

[edit on 18-11-2005 by xpert11]

posted on Nov, 18 2005 @ 03:54 AM
link   
It happened a few miles from me. We've been wanting to beat the English for ages, but this guy took it a little bit far.

In my eyes, it seems to prove a point that certain members of society "show off" without thinking about the consequences, happens all the time, but for once the victim was also the perpetrator. Idiot times two.

posted on Nov, 18 2005 @ 09:44 AM
link   
WOW.....this is a clear example of taking sports a tad too seriously. And as for never having demonstrated any mental illness previously, well there has to be a first time for everything. I'd call this guy nuts but, of course, he hasn't any.

posted on Nov, 18 2005 @ 10:00 AM
link   
This guy is a definite candidate for smething like the Dawin Award!
www.darwinawards.com...

posted on Nov, 18 2005 @ 10:01 AM
link   
Well, he has single handedly (maybe he used both hands, I dunno) removed his madness from the gene pool, so there's that at least.

Too bad for him, though. Now, if only Bush and Cheney would get that excited about something....

posted on Nov, 18 2005 @ 08:32 PM
link   
this is actually a good thing as its one less welsh man who can breed!!

lol...joking,joking,joking......sorry...poor pun.

top topics

join