It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The 7 year tribulation has already began!!!!!!!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 19 2005 @ 12:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by FarFromDanK
...if you also believe this,then it will help explain alot of the wierd things happening since 2001(first seal/beginning of tribulations) and yes everysince 2001 the world has gone down hill,since 2001

Care to make a wager? Since you'll be raptured off in the event you are right, I could commit to distributing your winnings in the form of Bibles to those left behind, or some other mechanism you consider worthy toward spreading the "good news" once your gone, or perhaps the money could go to relatives of yours left behind who you'd still like to see survive long enough to accept Jesus.

A law office in Vegas could hold both amounts in escrow until the cut off date, since we can rest assured no lawyers will be raptured. I'll even spot you a year in case your calculations are off a little.

posted on Apr, 12 2006 @ 11:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Thomas Crowne
It'll start after the Great Restrainer (the Holy Spirit) leaves. That happens before the Great Tribulation.
If He leaves, the Christians must leave as well, or Christ lied.

I think you are referring to 2 Thess 2? The removal of the Holy Spirit is an individual move on a bunch of Christians who take the mark of the Beast.
Christians are here during the tribulation. We are not raptured until 2595 days after the covenant with the many. I have been waiting for someone to try to demonstrate to me from the scriptures why they think there is a pre-trib rapture.

By the way, this assertion that when we are still here when the real trouble starts means that Christ lied is, in fact, one of two major reasons that many Christians will be "offended" and fall away. This belief that somehow God lied to you. He never lied. People made up doctrines that agree with what their fleshly ways want to sold this this to the people.

The other reason for the offense will be that the people who lead the church through the tribulation will not be the ones who are the mightly men of renown in the church today. They only got to be famous through doctrines that are a mix of the world with the word of God. God will push them aside when this time starts and others, not even known to the world, will come forward to lead. That will be a major source of offense.

The first half of the tribulation is a repeat of the gospels and the second half is the book of acts, only now the cast of people is much, much larger.

I welcome any and all challengers to illustrate why there must be a pre-tribulation rapture and I will explain the theological errors in that argument to you.

posted on Apr, 12 2006 @ 11:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by managerie

I can elaborate on all of this a lot more if anyone is interested and I can back it up correctly with scripture. I don't know where the original posting person gets his ideas, but they are not scriptural at all.

my ideas are based on scripture as just as much as yours are,since you study the bible then you should know that some things have double or triple meanings for instance...the stars in jesus hand actually represent churches,now are stars churches ,no! of course not but, its just a representation,so as you can see the seals are a representation.think about it,how can you open seals on a book and then pictures of horses and stuff pop out thats because they dont,the seals are more like seven dfferent visions, of course back then they arnt going to say goerge bushes real name ,but its there for you to interpret,and trust me,your interpretation is wrong,but go ahead and back it up,but my proof has already happened and your hasnt!

Yes, I know about much of the symbolism in the Bible now and the Lord has helped me decode it. The white horse rider is the anointing and sending out of the man-child ministry, the corporate first-fruits leadership of the church through the tribulation. These are people who have already gone through their wilderness time and now lead the church through this time of trouble. This anointing has not yet occured, but is close in time.
I think that it will be this year.

The red horse is war, the removal of peace from the earth. Only someone really young with little knowledge of history would suggest that the wars fought in recent years are worse that WWII in which 80 million people died.
Peace has not yet been removed from the earth.

The tribulation is described as a time of trouble as was never before on the earth. Nothing in the last 60 years approaches WWII in intensity. I think you don't realize just how bad it can and will get when God removes peace from the world. I would really like to answer your scriptural challenges with scriptural discussions. Hit me with your best shot, but please list verses, etc, so I can handle them one by one.

posted on Apr, 12 2006 @ 12:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by spamandham

Care to make a wager?

Why spamandham, only a true beleiver would make that deal, only someone that is really saved in christ would be justified to make that deal.

posted on Apr, 12 2006 @ 12:12 PM
link   
Its actually quite scary that someone can actually say that things have double and triple meanings and still rely on the information. Im amazed.

posted on Apr, 12 2006 @ 12:48 PM
link   
wELLL
after much consideration I figured I could squash this arguement by simply asking the most powerful force known to man which holds just as much realavence as any prediction.

here j00 go, thank me later.

[edit on 12-4-2006 by Lysergic]

posted on Apr, 12 2006 @ 06:41 PM
link   
woot looks like another mystery solved by the magic 8 ball.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join