It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Locust plague really an alien invasion????

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 17 2005 @ 11:56 PM
link   
Read this passage from the book of revelations,and tell me if this couldnt be a description of some type of reptillan(locust) invasion from underground(abyss)...i think the locust are really the winged dracos of orion,there purpose would be to torment all those ppl who didnt accept the mark of the beast...well i guess if we dont join there plans for global domination,we must pay the price(five months of torment)..they have iron breast plates,could these be some type of body armor,they have tails,large wings,and lions teeth,that sounds like a draco/reptillan to me...why is the devil described as a snake or dragon...oooo maybe because they/he really is.

Revelation chpt 9 says:

The fifth angel sounded his trumpet, and I saw a star(alien) that had fallen from the sky to the earth. The star was given the key(authority) to the shaft of the Abyss. 2When he opened the Abyss, smoke rose from it like the smoke from a gigantic furnace. The sun and sky were darkened by the smoke from the Abyss. 3And out of the smoke locusts(winged dracos) came down upon the earth and were given power like that of scorpions of the earth. 4They were told not to harm the grass of the earth or any plant or tree, but only those people who did not have the seal of God on their foreheads. 5They were not given power to kill them, but only to torture them for five months. And the agony they suffered was like that of the sting of a scorpion when it strikes a man. 6During those days men will seek death, but will not find it; they will long to die, but death will elude them.

7The locusts(dracos) looked like horses prepared for battle. On their heads they wore something like crowns of gold, and their faces resembled human faces(human/reptile). 8Their hair was like women's hair, and their teeth were like lions' teeth(very sharp and long). 9They had breastplates like breastplates of iron(body armor), and the sound of their wings was like the thundering of many horses and chariots rushing into battle(loud wings). 10They had tails and stings like scorpions, and in their tails they had power to torment people for five months. 11They had as king over them the angel of the Abyss, whose name in Hebrew is Abaddon, and in Greek, Apollyon(the destoyer)

[edit on 17-11-2005 by FarFromDanK]

posted on Nov, 18 2005 @ 12:17 AM
link   
First off, i notice two errors in your theory.

1: This trumpet is sounded before the mark of the beast is implemented
2: Even if it was after the mark of the beast, the locusts only attack those who dont have the mark of God, not the beast.

Id like to elaborate a little on your theory though, for i dont think it is too far off. I think the "star" mentioned is going to be one of a couple of meteors. This one however will be carring some sort of life form (the locusts). Somehow they determine who has the mark, and who does not. Or more likely the meteor crashes where there is no knowledge of christianity henceforth no sealed forheads. This is of course assuming that the bible is accurate on its predictions, and that the locusts are indeed aliens. Personally i think they are going to be fighter jets, with tails and stings (bullets).

posted on Nov, 18 2005 @ 12:43 AM
link   
i still believe what i said is right...and the locust come out of the ground not a meteor...the mark will be issued before the locust come,when they do come they will easily know who has the mark and who deosnt,they will torment the ones without the mark,in hopes of changing there minds and making them take the mark,insted of being tormented.

posted on Nov, 18 2005 @ 12:51 AM
link   
Rev 9.1 And the fifth angel sounded, and i saw a star fall from heaven unto the earth: and to him was givin the key to the bottomless pit.

Rev 9.2 And he opened the bottomless pit; and there arose a smoke out of the pit, as the smoke of a great furnace; and the sun and the air were darkened by reason of the smoke of the pit.

Rev 9.3 And there came out of the smoke, locusts upon the earth: and unto them was givin the power as the scorpions of the earth have power.

As you can clearly see the pit is opened, smoke comes out of the pit, locusts come out of the smoke, henceforth the locusts come out of the pit

posted on Nov, 18 2005 @ 01:18 AM
link   
I believe this thread is a messege from The Beast, spawned to clog this forum and fill our heads with gunk- and for us to become confused enough so that we will be ready to be inprinted with..."The Mark". It says so in the book- 8:9:21.

[edit on 18-11-2005 by Unplugged]

posted on Nov, 18 2005 @ 01:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by FarFromDanK
i still believe what i said is right...and the locust come out of the ground not a meteor...the mark will be issued before the locust come,when they do come they will easily know who has the mark and who deosnt,they will torment the ones without the mark,in hopes of changing there minds and making them take the mark,insted of being tormented.

Take a reading course. To torment those with the mark not the other way around. If you notice its a judgment handed down from god. So what would be the point in god tormenting those without the mark?
Pretty counter productive.

[edit on 18-11-2005 by Whompa1]

posted on Nov, 18 2005 @ 08:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unplugged
I believe this thread is a messege from The Beast, spawned to clog this forum and fill our heads with gunk- and for us to become confused enough so that we will be ready to be inprinted with..."The Mark". It says so in the book- 8:9:21.

[edit on 18-11-2005 by Unplugged]

wow... that was rude lol...

as for the plague being aliens...it could be...we will not know until it happens...

posted on Nov, 18 2005 @ 09:50 PM
link   
I agree, that was bad manners. Many of us are searching for answers and filling in the missing links, and the whole mark of the beast thing totally slots in with what could be waiting in the wings for us. I'm no Christian but I'm seeing this from a point of view that the Illuminati would like to play this out the way it was laid down in the Bible. FarFromDank, I'm enjoying your threads very much - and the people who can't see how this relates to aliens and ufos is not looking at the total picture, or haven't bothered to do their research.

posted on Nov, 18 2005 @ 11:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by HighTimes
I agree, that was bad manners. Many of us are searching for answers and filling in the missing links, and the whole mark of the beast thing totally slots in with what could be waiting in the wings for us. I'm no Christian but I'm seeing this from a point of view that the Illuminati would like to play this out the way it was laid down in the Bible. FarFromDank, I'm enjoying your threads very much - and the people who can't see how this relates to aliens and ufos is not looking at the total picture, or haven't bothered to do their research.

Or perhaps he is taking the whole alien thing a little to literaly and putting it into contexts that it neither belongs nor fits.

posted on Nov, 18 2005 @ 11:28 PM
link   

FarFromDank, I'm enjoying your threads very much - and the people who can't see how this relates to aliens and ufos is not looking at the total picture, or haven't bothered to do their research.

thanks for the comments,im glad at least someone is getting what im trying to say,ill post more threads when i feel its right

posted on Nov, 18 2005 @ 11:31 PM
link   

FarFromDank, I'm enjoying your threads very much - and the people who can't see how this relates to aliens and ufos is not looking at the total picture, or haven't bothered to do their research.

thanks for the comments,im glad at least someone is getting what im trying to say,ill post more threads when i feel its right

Hopefully you do a little more research next time.

posted on Nov, 18 2005 @ 11:31 PM
link   
move along nothing too see here.

posted on Nov, 18 2005 @ 11:39 PM
link   
yo your running your mouth to much...i do my research..if i didnt i wouldnt be posting on this site,it would be a waste of my time

posted on Nov, 18 2005 @ 11:51 PM
link   

yo your running your mouth to much...i do my research..if i didnt i wouldnt be posting on this site,it would be a waste of my time

lmfao..you do your research?? Do tell how you came to the conclusion that a plaque of locusts were really a invading draco army?? Not too mention the fact that your saying its really the wrath of god onto those who don't have the mark so they will take the mark? I'm sorry but your theory holds even less water then a paper bag holds (if thats possible) Not too mention you are caustic and rude towards anyone who tells you any different. Lets also touch on the fact that you are a touch paranoid over the inclusion of a "supposed" eye in comany logos. Let alone the fact that you site Taco Bell as your undying proof that the mass's are being watched by dracos yet again. I hate too break it too you its a LOGO thats it. And you do need to do research. Less you look like a paranoid troll.
Its post's and attitudes like yours which give the UFO community at large a big ol' black eye in the eyes of main stream media.

posted on Nov, 19 2005 @ 12:49 AM
link   
I think there is merit in FarFromDank's logo comments - sure this is purely speculative, and someone in that particular thread correctly said that perhaps it should be in the SkunkWorks section as it is of a speculative nature - but it certainly makes you open your eyes at the world. Especially any multi / transnational enterprise which may have Illuminati ties, thus a Reptilian link at the top of the apex... thus you have your alien / ufo connection right there. Is it paranoia? Depends how you accept and recognise this stuff. I'm personally at the point where nothing, absolutely nothing in this world surprises me. Everything like this is water off a duck's back, I don't necessarily wholeheartedly believe it but I don't dismiss it either.

Its post's and attitudes like yours which give the UFO community at large a big ol' black eye in the eyes of main stream media.

But it's the mainstream media which is controlling the whole thing. For all we know, Rupert Murdoch is probably allied to the Illuminati as well. The Ufo community will always be received in the big media as something of 'silly season' interest, important information is hushed up and killed off. We all know this. This is why we come here. Because we know our kooky views won't wash with our next-door neighbours, let alone some newpaper or tv broadcaster. The media will NEVER be on our side. And the ultimate truth behind all of this is likely to be the kookiest stranger-than-fiction unbelievable story NO ONE would ever expect. Acceptance in the media will never happen - unless the decision is made (somewhere within) to change course and reach disclosure.

posted on Nov, 19 2005 @ 12:57 AM
link   
What is there merit in?? Besides the fact that "short bus" and "helmet" seem too pop up in my mind when I read his threads. Honestly come on now, from lizards to the tacobell logo to the bible? Its obvious that this poster has a very high level of paranoia when it comes to lizards. I say it gives the ufo community a black eye because it makes those of us who actually belief in beings from another world look like a bunch of loons by association. I have no problem with someone postulating their theorys but god sacks do research credible research into the subject before you go running your mouth. This is not credible research of any kind. If this is his idea of research maybe he should be working at the white house.

posted on Nov, 19 2005 @ 01:41 AM
link   
I take your points and while I agree there is a lack of hardcore research and evidence when it comes to these matters connecting Reptoids and the illuminati agenda, I think there is nothing wrong with putting these ideas forth.

If you are interested in the symbolism side of things and how it connects to what is being discussed here, I recommend you download the David Icke lecture at www.ufon.org... - it is a 6-part video (make sure you have Real Alternative installed beforehand to view it). You may initially think 'hmmm David Icke, he's a loon, no thanks' but he presents his points clearly with many pictures, stories, evidence and humour and is always thought-provoking and never boring - for a 5 hour lecture it's well worth the look and serves as an introduction to the kinds of concepts FarFromDank is talking about. It shows how our history and what we know about ourselves has been intentionally distorted and controlled since the dawn of our origins. This is a guy who has been intentionally marginalised in the tabloid media as a true loon.. maybe he is.. but the video is still well worth seeing, even to see the other side of the coin if you don't believe it. It's just a shame his evidence of the Reptilian bloodline is based on verbal testimony only. The rest of his arguments come across as cohesive and persuasive - but to 'serious' ufo researchers, the Reptilian side of things is shaky indeed and difficult to accept. Understandably so. I can see where you're coming from, Whompa1. But y'know, we're all trying to put pieces of this billion-piece jigsaw puzzle together. This video may just provide something you haven't previously considered. Give it a look sometime.

posted on Nov, 19 2005 @ 02:09 AM
link   
Like I said before I have no problem with someone expressing their theorys. However I have a problem when someone takes a bunch of crap and strings them together like this. At that point its not even a theory let alone a workable one. I could just as easily say PETA is controlled by a group of alien cows who don't want us eating their bretheren or any other animal on the planet because thats were the real inteligence lies.

posted on Nov, 19 2005 @ 11:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Whompa1
Like I said before I have no problem with someone expressing their theorys. However I have a problem when someone takes a bunch of crap and strings them together like this. At that point its not even a theory let alone a workable one. I could just as easily say PETA is controlled by a group of alien cows who don't want us eating their bretheren or any other animal on the planet because thats were the real inteligence lies.

posted on Nov, 19 2005 @ 04:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Weezy ERB

lol u like judging other people based on what they say?

i consider everything i read on this site a possibility and anything can happen we just need time to put everything into perpective...we seek knowledge and give knowledge...you shouldn't deny it...

I don't deny knowledge what so ever. This isnt knowledge in the slightest form. This is half baked BS. Nothing more, nothing less. And yes I judge people by what they say. This is a message board and really when there is no evidence presented to go along with it then thats all there is too judge is what the person said.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join