It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The All Seeing Eye found in the Taco Bell logo?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 17 2005 @ 11:18 PM
link   
yea thats what i was saying..either you see it or you dont, plain and simple

posted on Nov, 17 2005 @ 11:50 PM
link   
I'm sorry to say that its only a taco bell logo, and the inkblot test is called a rorschack (?sp) test

posted on Nov, 18 2005 @ 12:15 AM
link   
man,what is going on here/...i already explained how to see the eye in the pic,,,i even gave you more pics with eyes in them!..honestly im done with this thread,because you ppl are too ignorant for your own good...your scared to accept whats right in front of you the whole time..either u are trying to deny the truth,beacuse in fact,it is true,your probaly paid to come in these threads and quicly dismiss anything that has truth in it..go to the eye doctor and get a check up...because you have problems with your sight

posted on Nov, 18 2005 @ 12:26 AM
link   
It's not a problem with our eyesight...

It's the fact that any graphic representation of a bell meant to show dynamic motion will look like an eye. A bell drawn from the side looks motionless and boring. A bell shown swinging 90 degrees will look like a circle with a dot in it, unrecognizable. Only a bell swung out to a medium angle will give the proper illusion of "motion".

So does every single drawing or photo of a bell represent the eye?

Edit: A quick grab from clipart

[edit on 11/18/2005 by eaglewingz]

posted on Nov, 18 2005 @ 12:40 AM
link   
You are right about one thing......they watching our every move

posted on Nov, 18 2005 @ 12:55 AM
link   
so, ats is to this now, this is sad...

posted on Nov, 18 2005 @ 12:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by namehere
so, ats is to this now, this is sad...

Im a new member, but I understand fully... Where are the admins FFS.

posted on Nov, 18 2005 @ 12:58 AM
link   
You know graphic artists, who make these logo's btw, go through fashions like any other artists.
For a long time swirls were very popular, every logo had to have one.
Crescents were very popular for awhile...
Loops and swooshes and many other styles that develope and change over time.

Something looking like an eye in a logo proves nothing at all.

If a logo has a crescent shape in it, does that mean the moon men are taking over?

I'm not saying occult symbols are not used in logo's cause they obviously are, but to say it's proof of reptilian aliens is a little far fetched IMO.

Quite often eyes in logo's are used to represnet forward thinking, looking ahead to the future etc...

New Age

These are logos that represent the newest styles in graphic design. An example of a very popular new age style would be the swoosh. This type of design contains the edge of a half circle, which “swoops” under the text. There are many other types of new age designs available. These type of logos typically work very well for technical companies or businesses that want to portray that they are leading the way for tomorrows products.

www.logolance.com...

[edit on 18/11/2005 by ANOK]

posted on Nov, 18 2005 @ 01:46 AM
link   

Well this one isnt a new artistic style and there's no confusing it for anything but an eye.

Styleized eye but a pyramid backer.

Cryin in your Starbucks coffee.

Just for the sake of discussion..could these not be illuminati backed buisness?

posted on Nov, 18 2005 @ 01:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by jimstradamus

Styleized eye but a pyramid backer.

The AOL logo is also three 6's that form that Pyramid...apparently.

[edit on 18-11-2005 by TheShroudOfMemphis]

posted on Nov, 18 2005 @ 01:58 AM
link   

Well this one isnt a new artistic style and there's no confusing it for anything but an eye.

Well, television is a visual medium. Does that give you an idea why a TV network would use an eye as a logo?

Your guess is as good as mine on the others, tho

originally posted by TheShroudOfMemphisThe AOL logo is also three 6's that form that Pyramid

So AOL is EVIL? Well, duh

*time for penance for keeping a thread alive*

[edit on 11/18/2005 by eaglewingz]

posted on Nov, 18 2005 @ 02:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by FarFromDanK
man,what is going on here/...i already explained how to see the eye in the pic,,,i even gave you more pics with eyes in them!..honestly im done with this thread,because you ppl are too ignorant for your own good...your scared to accept whats right in front of you the whole time..either u are trying to deny the truth,beacuse in fact,it is true,your probaly paid to come in these threads and quicly dismiss anything that has truth in it..go to the eye doctor and get a check up...because you have problems with your sight

Calling people ignorant simply because the find your observations absurd is ignorant in itself. You arent getting the full picture.

Its not that people dont see an "eye" in the logo. What people are debating is the fact that it wasnt designed to be an eye, and was not put there on purpose. You noticed it as an eye because thats what you saw. Its like the commonly mentioned ink blot test. You see reptilian eyes in stuff. I csan see what you might have thought looked to you like reptilian all seeing eyes. If you look at it one way, thats probably what you will see.

But it hardly means it was designed for that purpose, nor is it really a reptilian eye.

posted on Nov, 18 2005 @ 02:05 AM
link   
The all seeing eye is not necessarily a bad thing anyway, it is supposed to represent the all-seeing eye of god watching everything and there are many different representations. I think a lot of people don't like it because most people understandably don't like the idea of everything they do being watched by someone or something.
It is undoubtedly integrated into a lot of logo's these days but this does not mean it is something to worry about.
With reference to the bell specifically, as has been pointed out, just about any drawing of a bell looks like that, this is probably an example where it is just co-incidence. If it is any consolation however I do see where you are coming from.

posted on Nov, 18 2005 @ 02:06 AM
link   
I don't really understand why the illuminati would need to back starbucks coffee?

They supposedly control and own everything basicaly, right? Why would they need a cheesy coffee chain.

Conspiricy nuts are not the only ones who know about the all seeing eye and pyramids. I'm sure many company owners and graphic artists do also.
Its bound to show up somewhere. Especially in logo's cause most graphic artists search for ideas to copy and adapt to fit the requiment of the contract. They have to do them quickly or lose the job. That's why you see a lot of similar designs, everybody is copying everybody else.
If a graphic artist designed a logo with an eye in it for a big company other graphic artists will jump on the band wagon and design logo's with eyes in them.

Symbols on federal government stuff like money is a different matter, it IS there for a reason.

posted on Nov, 18 2005 @ 02:11 AM
link   

Lets talk ignorant for a second...The only proof you have is a couple of company logo's. That's it. If you want to take it and construe it into something totally different thats your problem. The only person here buying into the hype is you. So if in your gonna start saying people are ignorant for not seeing what you so desperetly want too see then it is YOU who is ignorant.
Have you ever stepped away and though about this all? I could name 20 different things that have a logo that somehow looks like an eye. But whats the point? There isnt a point except for some one who is searching for something to believe in which I think you fit to the T. This post coupled with your 666/draco post in the skunkworks shows that.

posted on Nov, 18 2005 @ 02:13 AM
link   
To be honest I like incorporating it subtly into logos I design and magazine adverts, etc, sometimes for the reasons just because I can and I like to freak people out wahahaha!
And I'm sure I'm not the only one.

Obviously the one in my avatar isn't 'subtle' by the way.

[edit on 18-11-2005 by AgentSmith]

posted on Nov, 18 2005 @ 02:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by eaglewingz

Well, television is a visual medium. Does that give you an idea why a TV network would use an eye as a logo?

Your guess is as good as mine on the others, tho

I knew the CBS one wouldnt make it....tough crowd...tough crowd!!

posted on Nov, 18 2005 @ 02:25 AM
link   
Good points guys if i had a company logo id probably do it too but it's interesting to think that these places bring in heaps of cashflow and if one were ever to have to secretly introduce substances into mass amounts of people without them knowing it,places like Starbucks and Taco Bell would suffice.

[edit on 18-11-2005 by jimstradamus]

posted on Nov, 18 2005 @ 09:07 AM
link   

man,what is going on here/...i already explained how to see the eye in the pic,,

Everyone sees that the ball of the bell in the circle of the base of the bell is analagous to an eyeball in an eye socket, and that the 'reflection' on the ball (clapper I beleive is the term) is analagous to the 'slit like' pupil of (some, but not all) reptiles.

Everyone can see it.

Whats questioned is that the people who designed the logo for Taco Bell are Reptillians from Planet Orion, secretly 'communicating' with us to 'remind' some of us that they're in charge, that they're the HRICs.

If you don't want people to disagree with you, or criticise your ideas, don't post. I already gave the similar advice to sickaluph. This is a discussion board, not a cheerleading squad for your ideas.

posted on Nov, 18 2005 @ 09:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nygdan

Everyone can see it.

Whats questioned is that the people who designed the logo for Taco Bell are Reptillians from Planet Orion, secretly 'communicating' with us to 'remind' some of us that they're in charge, that they're the HRICs.

Ok im not saying that the reptillans control taco bells across america,they just chose to put the eye on taco bell,if you ever seen the commercials ,youll see how that logo always pops up at the end of the commercial,its a steady reminder that they are watching us,stop trying to twist my words,cuz i never,never said the reptillans control taco bell..or monster,or aol,or whereever else the eye may be

[edit on 18-11-2005 by parrhesia]

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join