It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The All Seeing Eye found in the Taco Bell logo?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 17 2005 @ 09:30 PM
link   
here's three more pics i just found clearly showing some sort of eye...what does the eye represent?...it represents the et's on earth NOW!,that are keeping there close watch on us...i know you are prolly thinking who gives a fucc,well honestly nobody does because they dont care to know...like i said three times before..these are all juss clues they are giving us...they are sitting back now,saying yea,we can see you but you cant see us!
[IMG]

[edit on 17-11-2005 by FarFromDanK]

posted on Nov, 17 2005 @ 09:33 PM
link   
all of you who think this eye thing is a forced subject or coensadence...well your wrong...the eyes are not...they were carefully chosen to be were they are...its called clues...you either see it or you dont...if you dont then please dont leave any comments beacuse your making me mad and discouraging ppl from seeing the truth!

posted on Nov, 17 2005 @ 09:39 PM
link   
So thats why the only restaurant in the movie Demolition Man is Taco Bell, they're backed by reptiloids and thus won the Fast Food Wars!

Anyway, now that you mention it, why is there a blue bit on the yellow circle at all?

posted on Nov, 17 2005 @ 09:41 PM
link   
How blatant can you get? Here the word is actually spelled out, replete with a seductive woman!

stellargraffiti.com...

Here we are urged to beware the "evil eye."

www.discovery.com...

Feast your eyes on these!

The Eyes Have It!

posted on Nov, 17 2005 @ 09:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by FarFromDanK
all of you who think this eye thing is a forced subject or coensadence...well your wrong...the eyes are not...they were carefully chosen to be were they are...its called clues...you either see it or you dont...if you dont then please dont leave any comments beacuse your making me mad and discouraging ppl from seeing the truth!

I don't know man...the all seeing eye is an eyeball centered in a pyramid (triangle) with rays of light surrounding or emanating from or around the pyramid (triangle), I mean that is the symbol...with all 3 elements. IMO these other logos are nothing more than logos and do not represent the "all seeing eye" as they don't contain all of the elements.

If you observed some rays of light in a logo or design do you consider that the "all seeing eye" because it's ONE of the elements?

posted on Nov, 17 2005 @ 09:44 PM
link   

SO Bob Dylan has his eye on the whole world?
Yes, he does, and don't forget it..

[edit on 17-11-2005 by siriuslyone]

posted on Nov, 17 2005 @ 09:48 PM
link   
This thread doesnt belong here. This should be in Skunk Works.

posted on Nov, 17 2005 @ 09:51 PM
link   
what about the two forked reptile tongues on the back of the one dollar bill?

posted on Nov, 17 2005 @ 09:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by GradyPhilpott
How blatant can you get? Here the word is actually spelled out, replete with a seductive woman!

Notice also the moloch fire and the anthropomorphic Statue illuminated by it. Hey, illuminated! OMG THEY"RE EVERYWHERE!

Heck the 'statue' even has its arms raised in the usual position of the 'mother goddess'. Please note tho that I am not endorsing necssarily that there was a mother-goddess cult in prehistoric europe, overcome by a patriarchical man-god religion, as implied by the usage of the term. Well to some people anyway. What. Stopping looking at me all weird like that.

ACK! ITS THE EYE AGAIN!

Look out lady its everywhere!

Even pitchforks and scorpions can't stop it!

You definitly can't count the one for monsters inc, because its a movie about monsters. That might actually be the idea behind the monster.com symbol too actually. It might infact be intended to be a eye. As far as it being the all seeing eye of god, well, thats an opinion.

posted on Nov, 17 2005 @ 09:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sickaluph
Oh my god. That is so ridiculous. That image has nothing to do with an eye or reptilians. Get a life and quit overanalyzing things that aren't even there...

Please, this is not a place for attacking members and saying that their posts have no point and to get a life, should not and will not be tolerated. This is something that I call a putdown. It used to happen to me alot when I was little. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion.

[edit on 11/17/0505 by brodband]

posted on Nov, 17 2005 @ 09:57 PM
link   
Some of you are being very ignorant...they put the eye were every they want...there is no specific place ..they just do it...it doesnt need to have rays or be on top of a pyramid..for it to have the same symbolic meaning..just like the crucifix..its a cross.but arnt there many different ways to draw a cross? no matter what ,its still going to be a cross..wether its celtic or christian its a cross...

posted on Nov, 17 2005 @ 10:00 PM
link   
this is kinda weird hehe

bananaman.blog4.fc2.com...

posted on Nov, 17 2005 @ 10:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by brodband

Originally posted by Sickaluph
Oh my god. That is so ridiculous. That image has nothing to do with an eye or reptilians. Get a life and quit overanalyzing things that aren't even there...

Please, this is not a place for attacking members and saying that their posts have no point and to get a life, should not and will not be tolerated. This is something that I call a putdown. It used to happen to me alot when I was little. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion.

[edit on 11/17/0505 by brodband]

Way to go!!!!!!! My last wayabove for you,,,

[edit on 17-11-2005 by siriuslyone]

posted on Nov, 17 2005 @ 10:02 PM
link   
if you dont care about this thread..then why are you posting here...if this is all nonsense then why do you care so much..just let us believe what we want...denying it,doesnt do anyhting better then accepting it..well actually accepting it is making a lil step forward in your awareness..its better to drive with headlights then crash in the dark

posted on Nov, 17 2005 @ 10:12 PM
link   

just like the crucifix..its a cross.but arnt there many different ways to draw a cross? no matter what ,its still going to be a cross..wether its celtic or christian its a cross...

I'm glad you posted this. Should we assume Chevrolet is projecting the power of Jesus through their logo because we are able to find unintended meaning in the design? Or are we seeing what we want to see?

posted on Nov, 17 2005 @ 10:13 PM
link   

..just let us believe what we want...

The whole idea of a discussion board is, in my opinion, to put your ideas up for "peer review." You can believe what you will, but when you go public, you have to accept the criticism. You sound seriously convinced of your position, but you really should consider the opposing view. If not, what is the point of calling your observation to anyone's attention.

[edit on 2005/11/17 by GradyPhilpott]

posted on Nov, 17 2005 @ 10:15 PM
link   
The all-seeing eye!!!!

On a 1908 postcard. Look underneath the real thing and you'll see the same view!!

posted on Nov, 17 2005 @ 10:17 PM
link   
well if you dont see the eyes..then stop waisting your time,but! if you do see the eye then i'd like to hear your position on what may be the meaning..i saw one person who knows what im talking about..but not many others seem to get the picture!...Stop the ignorance..its not hard to see these eyes!

posted on Nov, 17 2005 @ 11:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by kinglizard

just like the crucifix..its a cross.but arnt there many different ways to draw a cross? no matter what ,its still going to be a cross..wether its celtic or christian its a cross...

I'm glad you posted this. Should we assume Chevrolet is projecting the power of Jesus through their logo because we are able to find unintended meaning in the design? Or are we seeing what we want to see?

Actually, "Chevrolet has the Maltese cross as their logo. Just like the Nazi's would wear."

www.whale.to...

www.rense.com...

www.tetrahedron.org...
prisonplanet.com...

www.diggerhistory.info...

[edit on 17-11-2005 by eudaimonia]

posted on Nov, 17 2005 @ 11:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by eudaimonia
Actually, "Chevrolet has the Maltese cross as their logo. Just like the Nazi's would wear."

Exactly, everyone sees what they want to see based on personally held beliefs, state of mind and life experiences.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join