It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Demon Caught on Film??? Looks real!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 2 2005 @ 11:42 PM
link   
I don't believe this to be authentic, and the reasons have all been stated pretty clearly already.

Let's say for the sake of discussion that this image was real, then is it a demon? The answer must be no.

We need to recall what the classical demon is. They are angels who rebelled against God, and sided with Lucifer. When they were defeated by the archangel Michael and his army, all were cast into hell. The archangel Lucifer became Satan, and the former angels became demons. Another thing to remember, is that no life in heaven, or in this case hell, were corporeal beings. Heaven and Hell are spirit realms, and things of the flesh have never, nor will ever reside there.

So we are asked could a so-called authentic demon transfer from spirit being to flesh and blood...and chase a deer. LOL. Again, the answer is no. Angels have been known to appear as spirits throughout history, and often do take the form of men and women, but still remain etheral spirits. I have never bought into the notion that they can take the form of a flesh and blood person. This of course is just my opinion. The same rules would apply to demons. Possession may well be a fact in certain remarkable cases, but again, we are talking about a demonic spirit taking control of a flesh and blood human.

If demons had the ability to jump between states like this, I imagine they would be seen on a daily basis.

Just my two cents worth.

Pic does remind me of Chupacabra reports

posted on Jun, 9 2007 @ 12:45 PM
link   
If you ask me about what I think a Demon should look like... well, it would be bigger, maybe longer limbs, un-naturally thin, maybe some bat-like wings, claws etc... that thing just looks like a baby gargoyle crossed with a goat.

posted on Jun, 9 2007 @ 02:47 PM
link   
The ancient greeks & romans also believed that the 'gods' lived on Mount Olympus - yet millions of people have tramped all over the thing, and not a sign of any 'gods' to be found...
Strange huh? Yet they were just as devout about their beliefs as any christian...

The human race has always been a superstiscious and gullible breed...

Strange that people cite a lack of concrete evidence for the existence of Bigfoot, Nessie, and UFO's - yet far less evidence (well - none to be exact..) exists for the belief in 'gods, angels, demons and devils'.

I think that purely natural phenomenon like ESP, telekenisis etc. account for 99% of all 'religeous' phenonemon - and always has. There is ample evidence in the natural world for the existence of these natural abilities in other species here on earth - so why not us too??

I wonder: If someone Photoshopped Santa Claus into this picture, how many would buy into it???

Jimbo

posted on Jun, 9 2007 @ 03:02 PM
link   
Well - I couldn't find those exact pics on that site - but, it makes complete sense.

Errmmm...anybody have any opinions on the Kentucky Monster pics up there?? Now, they ARE interesting!

JIMBO

posted on Jun, 9 2007 @ 05:46 PM
link   
This thread hasn't been posted on for almost 2 years. Why bring it back now? The pictures are fakes, the originals shouldn't be so hard to find.

-Jimmy-

posted on Jun, 11 2007 @ 12:35 AM
link   
Very interesting post indeed. It's most likely a fake though but I'm no expert in photography. I think I'm going to make it my wallpaper because this picture says more then a 1000 words.

[edit on 6/11/2007 by Amazon Lights]

posted on Jun, 11 2007 @ 12:46 AM
link   
oh not this again seriously peep's need to search ATS before they begin posting, time to close thread mod's

[edit on 6/11/2007 by razor1000]

posted on Jun, 11 2007 @ 03:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by billybob
OMG! i'm scared. a real demon picture!

obviously, an ostrich bat demon phasing in two dimensions(hence, the reason it only shows up in black and white!). wow, and you can dsitincly see the sardonic grin on it, ..like it likes being watched. SICK!

i won't sleep tonight. i'm scared.

no, you're sick

no, you are

no, .....it's you who is sick.

LOOK!!!! A DEMON!!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!

posted on Jun, 11 2007 @ 05:54 PM
link   
If it is real I believe the small wings would be a sort of 'back gliders' not used for flying but for running easier. If you had a small pair of wings on your back that you could use while running slightly bent over like the creature in the picture you would use less energy then a being without the wings.

posted on Jun, 11 2007 @ 06:08 PM
link   
If you check out the URL of the original photos you will see that this photo has been labelled a fake.

fake

I agree this thread should be closed.

posted on Jun, 11 2007 @ 06:10 PM
link   
I think someone is yanking your chain...

posted on Aug, 9 2007 @ 09:35 PM
link   
Im sorry if I insult anyone. But how can you not see thats faked? The thing was clearly been photo shoped into it. The shading changes heavily. Its quite sad that anyone would fall for this. And it looks like it is just standing there...not running after the dear. Also noting dear behavior. Thats not a run of fear as in running for its life. Its being spooked. Most likely something else. But anyone who fell for this..is not that smart

If anything. its a beanie baby with its eyes shined so they reflect light.

[edit on 9-8-2007 by CyberZero]

posted on Aug, 9 2007 @ 10:06 PM
link   
Hmm...this has been discussed here before. Can you say 'Photoshop'?

J.

posted on Aug, 9 2007 @ 10:12 PM
link   
This has been a closed case for AGES. Its a fake because the original image showed only the deer and the tripod thingy. The demon was added afterwards. If you look through the older threads you'll find the original image.

posted on Aug, 9 2007 @ 11:14 PM
link   
please don't close this thread. it has REAL DEMONS!!!!!!

seriously, a definitive 'debunking' thread should not be closed because the OP has been discredited. in fact, the opposite is true. a good debunking thread is a strong attractor. although, moving 'debunked'(and your debunking better be 100%!!!) topics to BTS is not a bad idea, methinks.

posted on Aug, 9 2007 @ 11:49 PM
link   
imo, just because this brian m. person says its real doesn't exactly make it real, at least not in my view.
but if it is real it seyes are glowing like that of many earthly creatures.

posted on Sep, 25 2007 @ 04:16 PM
link   
ok about the whole turkey thing. only the smaller turkeys can fly when they get to big their wings cant support them they can fly somewhat but more like a high jump like in a video game or whatever prove me wrong if you want. but i got another 1 what about emus? has anyone seen 1 of them fly. if you have stop taking drugs and they have wings. very small wings but nonetheless they DONT FLY

posted on Sep, 25 2007 @ 04:33 PM
link   
I do not see why it's not real, the wing size could just be deformed or not mature form yet that is there curse. Demons are also fallen the Children of Angels that were giants in the flesh that created these souls. Some Angels did lose there beaughty and started looking ugly in appearance. As for light of photography it does not matter as they give off their own light that is what Angels are known for even if it's a dull version of this creature.
Even 9/11 did not look real, sometimes do not be fooled by your own intelligence.

posted on Sep, 25 2007 @ 08:27 PM
link   
Well since people are too lazy to read, I'll just post the pictures, so hopefully they'll see it and stop posting.

Original:

Edit:

[edit on 25-9-2007 by Paresthesia]

posted on Sep, 28 2007 @ 02:17 PM
link   
this is a demon names Dimna. She can not fly so the wings on her back are used to project her forward for a little boost of speed

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join