It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Demon Caught on Film??? Looks real!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 18 2005 @ 06:06 PM
link   
Why wouldn't the demon just possess the deer and eat itself instead of chasing it :-)

[edit on 18-11-2005 by Apoc]

posted on Nov, 18 2005 @ 06:38 PM
link   
Because the deer is using a legendary power called Vae Addendum Photoshopum, which means that the demon isn't actually even in the same area and thus picture as the deer.
BOW DOWN TO THE AWESOME HOOJOO OF NATURE!!!!!

posted on Nov, 18 2005 @ 06:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Thain Esh Kelch
Been debunked so many times. Cant see how you say it looks real...
Looks stupid to me, and just as real as this one of the Chupacabra:

I thought this was supposed to be a picture of the Jersey Devil? I've never seen it as a chupa.

posted on Nov, 18 2005 @ 07:02 PM
link   
You're correct hatchedcross. That is a depiction of the Jersey Devil, and absolutely not meant to be real.

It is a picture of an object used by the Town that is most famous for the jersey devil sightings in their tourist and attractions information, etc. Basically, a jersey devil costume.

posted on Nov, 18 2005 @ 07:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheBlueSoldier
Well, I've recently found out that this photo was a hoax!! Whilst looking for a size example of a deer cam, I came across this picture:

(notice the exact similarities of the vegetation and positioning)

I am sad to say that this thread came to an end so quickly, but feel free to express your views on the reality of demons and such. My views on demons have not changed because of this hoax, but I am now more wary of the tricks that your mind can play on you.

The animal in front(deer) is real and basically was recreated and morphed using editing techniques and placed behind the deer as a demon

posted on Nov, 18 2005 @ 10:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Off_The_Street
centrist says:

Lets talk turkey for a second. In fact, lets talk ABOUT turkeys... they have wings, right? Can they fly? No.

There you have it. Turkeys have been debunked. We'll all enjoy our Thanksgiving hamburgers this year, since we now know that turkeys have been hoaxed.

Au contraire, turkeys can fly quite well; it’s the farm-bred ones (who had the ability and sense bred out of them) which cannot do so well.

If I recall, I heard somewhere that bumblebees should not be able to fly, according to physics, yet they do. With the small wings, and the mass, and the GLAVIN. Someone please back up or disprove the bumblebee myth while we're at it.

Edit: Some Googling suggests that this is a myth.

A well-known myth says that scientists once proved that bumblebees should not be able to fly. The myth started from an over-simplified calculation on a napkin at a dinner party. But even detailed models of the flight of the bumblebee are limited because they are based largely on the motion of tethered bumblebees, which behave differently. Now Lijang Zeng of Tsinghua University in China and colleagues have devised a laser system that accurately measures the key parameter in the flight of any insect - its 'body vector' (Lijang Zeng et al 2001 Meas. Sci. Technol. 12 1886).

Anyways, there are still plenty more species of animals with wings that cannot fly. Ranging from several species of bird, to 'flying' fish.

And yes, wild turkeys are veddy veddy smart, and can fly.

[edit on 18-11-2005 by Yarcofin]

posted on Nov, 18 2005 @ 10:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Thain Esh Kelch
Been debunked so many times. Cant see how you say it looks real...
Looks stupid to me, and just as real as this one of the Chupacabra:

lol, mother of christ what is that thing, a walking cow?

posted on Nov, 18 2005 @ 10:58 PM
link   

lol, mother of christ what is that thing, a walking cow?

I give it an A for effort. Look at those ribs and collar bone. Now that's detail. lol. Although the anatomy for how it is standing is quite wrong, unless it is able to sit with all it's weight on it's tail. They eyes just ruin it though. I might have believed it for three seconds if it weren't for the blatently drawn in eyes. Besides the weird looking elbows, and apparently some sort of pillows/chair armrests for wings.

posted on Nov, 19 2005 @ 12:04 AM
link   
I just don't think it is...

posted on Nov, 19 2005 @ 06:54 AM
link   
I have learned at least one thing with this thread:

Never believe in a picture with a with an enlargement with a different colour.

When I looked at the enlargement the first thing I noticed was that it was blue while the original was in black in white, and that the enlargement had some vertical lines that did not show in the original.
So I copied the original and did the enlargement myself, immediately noticing that the area around the "demon" had marked the foot of the tripod, so it looked like the "demon" was pasted in the picture.

As for the possibility of the existence of such thing as this "demon", the fact that the known laws of physics may say something does not mean that the unknown laws may say something we are yet to learn, so I always try to keep an open mind to these kind of things.

posted on Nov, 19 2005 @ 02:47 PM
link   
Well, I have lived here in New Jersey all my life and have never seen anything too out of the ordinary(in NJ, but I have seen other phenomena outside of NJ). As for the "A" effort for the Jersey Devil photo... Puhleez!! I would give it a D effort at most. Many strange things happen here in New Jersey, just check out this site weirdnj.com... . I personally don't believe in the Jersey Devil for many reasons:

- Absolutely no substantial evidence, as in photographs and videos

- No actual documents to a mother living close to the Pine Barrens giving birth to thirteen children

- My friends and I traveled to the Pine Barrens one summer and talked to some locals, they also have never seen the Jersey Devil nor do they believe in it

- A single creature/demon that is 8ft tall living in the woods? If this creature has wings that are designed for flight, it would be incredibly hard to live in the woods. The trees here are very tall, grow close together, and branches are all around. If this creature tries to fly or even run at prey, it will get caught in the vegetation easily

- And lastly, If this so called "Jersey Devil" is a demon, it would not be sent to Earth to just hang around and eat deer. Demons have a specific goal in this world, which is to weaken spiritual guidance for man. I've never heard of this "Jersey Devil" attacking humans or even annoying them.

posted on Nov, 19 2005 @ 02:54 PM
link   
Ah, but what if the the BW version of the picture, isn't just a BW version of the color picture, but one capturing a completely different frequency, like, err, IR?

Perhaps then the demon could still be real as it maybe can only be seen in IR thanks to it's special photoshop, err, sorry, thanks to it's special pigmentation ?

After all, you can clearly see the reflection of a different light source in the tapetum of both creatures ...

No ... ok, but maybe it was worth one last go tho' eh ?

posted on Nov, 21 2005 @ 01:20 AM
link   
That is the same deer Photo shopped using the Smudging tool to smear parts of the original deer's body to look like a "poor" excuse for a Demon...

1. It's black and white. Easily taken from the color photo.
2. The deer is perfectly positioned at one side of the picture with the "deamon" perfectly positioned at the far right...

What a poor hoax.

posted on Nov, 21 2005 @ 01:50 AM
link   
OMG! i'm scared. a real demon picture!

obviously, an ostrich bat demon phasing in two dimensions(hence, the reason it only shows up in black and white!). wow, and you can dsitincly see the sardonic grin on it, ..like it likes being watched. SICK!

i won't sleep tonight. i'm scared.

[edit on 21-11-2005 by billybob]

posted on Dec, 1 2005 @ 01:34 PM
link   
If you look closly at the enlarged picture (helps squinting a bit) the head really resembles goofies. the big ears. cartoon eyes and long snout. sorry but it really looks like him.

posted on Dec, 1 2005 @ 03:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheBlueSoldier
I am a firm believer in demons, mainly because I witnessed somebody in my church get possessed by something 2 years ago. Your thoughts on this?

My thoughts are I'd rather talk about this. Mind sharing? U2U is fine if you prefer.

posted on Dec, 1 2005 @ 08:05 PM
link   
Blue Soldier,
That is the absolute worst picture of Tpm DeLay I have seen yet.
Shame on you. You're just like those chit rags in the grecery story waiting, waiting for some famous person to look his worst and the you snap a pic and put it all over the net.
Appologize to Tom, Hell, he's probably on the way to jail anyway!
skep

posted on Dec, 1 2005 @ 08:06 PM
link   
Blue Soldier,
That is the absolute worst picture of Tom DeLay I have seen yet.
Shame on you. You're just like those chit rags in the grecery story waiting, waiting for some famous person to look his worst and the you snap a pic and put it all over the net.
Appologize to Tom, Hell, he's probably on the way to jail anyway!
skep

posted on Dec, 1 2005 @ 09:01 PM
link   
.... what the @#$% are u talking about skep? well anyway, I posted about demonic possession before on BTS, and here's what I had to say. The part about me witnessing demonic possession is in the 3rd to last paragraph.

~ Demonic Possession ~

Hello there again. It's TheBlueSoldier here, with another interesting topic. Demonic Possession has literally been documented hundreds of times throughout the last thousand years. Real people have been possessed, sometimes by more than one demon. Most of them were exorcised, but on many accounts these people inflicted self mutilation and even died while being possessed. Now that we know this is a valid subject.... let's look at the truths, lies, reasons, and history behind Demonic Possession...

When the angel, Lucifer, was cast out of hell for plotting against God, he took with him a third of the heavenly host. Lucifer, or Satan as he came to be known, gathered these faithful fallen angels and lived in hell. There, thousands of demons were spawned out of spite, hatred, greed, lust, pride, vengeance, and sin. Most of these demons reside in Hell, but some are connected to the physical world. Once they are on Earth, their bodies burn and boil, causing great suffering and pain. Satan designed his demons like this, knowing that they would seek a host to possess and lessen the pain. I don't want to mix my personal views with demons now, so I will use the Bible for the rest of my information:

- The 5th chapter of Mark is the most thorough description of demonic behaviour:
- Verse 1 = Tells us that demons like to be around corpses and love the smell of death
- Verse 2 = They make their host unusually strong, the man in this verse has broken the chains and buckles that strapped him to a boulder
- Verse 3 = Their senses are dulled and their mind is numb ( the host )
- Verses 4 and 5 = They cause the host to cry and scream, they are masochistic and the man in this verse cuts himself with sharp stones
- Verse 6 and 7 = They beg God not to torment them
- Verse 12 = They mostly resort to possessing animals when they are not around humans
- Verse 15 = They constantly thirst for water (but it is implied that they thirst for blood, which is mostly water, salt, and protein)
- The 9th chapter of Mark also has some insight on demons:
- Verse 17 = They cause rabid, animal-like behaviour and instinct
- Verse 19 = They have suicidal behaviour
- Verse 20 = They will resist leaving a body and try to kill the host if there is no other way

This is only some of the information about demons located in the Bible. It also says that Satan gave his demons "Dominion over Earth", so many people are affected by demons without even knowing it. Demons can cause emotional changes in people, rejection of God, and masochistic behaviour. I live by the Bible, so I take this very seriously. Only two years ago did I witness a man in my church get possessed. It was January 14th, 2003. The people in my church pray in tongues, and while we were praying, a man started to cry. At first, we thought it was crys of joy, but we suddenly knew he was in pain. He got up from praying and was convulsing in his seat, shouting inaudible phrases and crying all the time. My pastor, Pastor Liu, ordered everyone into the Library section of the church, and a person ran to the front door and locked it. When everyone was in the Library, we locked that door too. The man inside the chapel was screaming now and banging on the front door trying to get out of that church. Everybody in the Library, including me, started praying non-stop for this demon to leave this man. We must have been praying for hours because my knees were sore and my eyes were actually tearing because of the pain (kneeling for a long time can be painful!). After 3 hours, the screaming stopped and we slowly walked into the chapel. The man was lying down, sniffeling, and we immediately rushed him to the hospital. He had a few cuts and bruises, but nothing serious. When he was back to himself, he made a testimony, and this is what he saw while being possessed...

This man described being in Hell, surrounded by naked people that were bleeding and crying. He saw a few yards away, people standing in light who were praying and smiling. He knew that this was heaven, and tried to run to there, but no matter how much he ran, he couldn't reach there. He started praying earnestly too, but he heard somebody laughing. He realized that Satan or a demon ( he wasn't sure) was standing over him. The man shouted "God please don't leave me! Please!". He kept on praying no matter how much the demon/satan laughed, and eventually he saw a beam of light shine on him. When he opened his eyes, he was lying on the floor of the chapel...

I will include the name of this man, because he told me that he wants people to know what he knows. His name is Richard Chan, and I've only known him for the last four years. Unlike most phenomena regarding the supernatural, my church did not immediately seek the media to get a cover story on what happened. Instead, our faith was increased and we were prepared for whatever demons were thrown our way...

posted on Dec, 1 2005 @ 09:44 PM
link   
I appreciated hearing about that. I'm always trying to validate what I've seen and experienced. It's interesting that it never fails to do so. The demon in the picture sure does look like a cardboard cut-out compared to that testimony.

[edit on 1-12-2005 by saint4God]

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join