posted on Nov, 17 2005 @ 04:26 PM
The purpose of this thread is to present logically why you feel certain aspects of humanities' actions and behaviors are just plain unjustified even
according to humans' logic.
1) The first weapon of mass destruction conceived of by mankind was the "ARMY"
2) America looses 2 buildings due to 19 people from Saudi Arabia and Egypt.
3) With the high moral groung of: "An eye for an eye makes the whole world blind", America overthrows 2 countries because we lost 2 buildings. The
two countries are Afghanistan and Iraq.
4) Further justification of Iraq's invasion is due to the idea of "Weapons of Mass Destruction".
5) America will be able to leave Iraq when we train an efficient Iraqi army, and an army is a weapon of mass destruction.
Yes, I know there are many ways to interpret the information and the perspectives of the way people think. The above numbered statements are just one
way of looking at it.
What examples of flawed logic have you?