It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The taxman knows better how to spend your money

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 17 2005 @ 04:24 PM
link   
In America people should not cheat on their taxes, and if they know someone who is cheating they should turn them in to the IRS pronto.

After all, who amongst us can put to better use the money we earn than Uncle Sam? Money in the hands of citizens is a dangerous proposition; therefore any surplus above the bare necessities should be taken away through increased taxation and put into the hands of our benevolent and morally superior public officials.

There are many noble citizens in America who understand this simple principle and are constantly campaigning and voting to raise taxes on their fellow citizens.

Many of these self-appointed guardians are keeping a watchful eye on greedy miscreant workers who wish to keep more of what they earn for themselves.

The fact that most guardians that vote for higher taxes don’t pay much or any taxes themselves is not important, what is important is that they keep the taxing agencies awash with the fruits of our labor----for the common good.

posted on Feb, 9 2006 @ 08:02 PM
link   
Hello Sleeper, we should talk. Forget taxes, but, I think, we should talk. We might benefit from each other.

posted on Feb, 9 2006 @ 08:53 PM
link   
Increased taxation is always justified, because the taxman is a smart brain prodigy, the IRS knows better than you and me how not to waste our hard earned money down the drain through clerical errors, like sending 24000 copies of the wrong form, that would never happen.

posted on Feb, 10 2006 @ 02:16 AM
link   
I earn the money, thus ITS MINE.

The governent does need taxes though, to spend on, well everything.

They should lower the taxes, I mean we don't need some crappy program that does nothing...

new topics

top topics

join