It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Way to dull the spirits...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 17 2005 @ 04:00 PM
link   
I really hate it when I log onto ATS and see that cute little 1 U2U thingy on the side of my screen... I think U2U's are great, don't get me wrong, but here's the thing:

Every time I see that little 1 U2U, I go, "Coolness, somebody sent me a U2U..." And I get all excited and go a'clickin' on the link so I can read this really great U2U someone sent me.

But it's not someone.

Now while I find that these ATS ADMIN announcements and such are important, they just seem to dull that excitement in my heart from receiving a U2U... I can't respond back to ATS ADMIN and be like, "Hey- Thanks for your U2U-- I think you're awesome too!" or "Oh really, well I don't like you either!" I just want to know that when I get a U2U, it's a good one...

But now, even when it is possibly a "real" U2U, I'm already disheartened by the fact that I think it's probably an Admin announcement...

I'm not suggesting change, by any means... I'm just saying... Way to kill a smile, man...

posted on Nov, 18 2005 @ 11:50 AM
link   
I know the feeling. That day we all got the five or so campaign U2Us, I said to myself "surely one of these will be a personal U2U". Nope, kicked in the gut again!!
I hate having my emotions toyed with.

Peace

new topics

join