It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My paintballing idiot friend!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 17 2005 @ 10:44 AM
link   
My pal john is fascinated with paintball war gaming.....

not only does he have some rediculous sized gun (that he made and modded him self)......i find out after going to a paintball game with him the other day, that he puts the paintballs in the FREEZER!!!

they dont pop and cover you in paint in a nice friendley safe war type way, they instead feel like youve been hit by a 50 cal round thrown from the iraqi super gun!!!

yes...he shot me and i damn nearly cried like a girl...ive got bruises on the side of my leg and back the size of a football.

If we ever play again (which i doubt) i am actually just going to shoot him with a real gun

The only thing i can take small comfort from is that hes been banned from the local paintball arena!

B#STARD!!!

[edit on 17-11-2005 by sanctum]

posted on Nov, 17 2005 @ 10:58 AM
link   

OUCH

rofl, i damn near cried like a baby when a plain old un-frozen paintball hit me

yeah, i'd say don't play paintball with this guy.

--Kit.

posted on Nov, 17 2005 @ 11:04 AM
link   
That is funny as hell!

Honestly, you should get one of those stun guns that shoots the big ravioli and fire that at him. Or you could just hit 'em with a taser. Either one would give you the revenge you seek and hours upon hours of piss-in-your-pants laughter.

Peace

posted on Nov, 17 2005 @ 11:17 AM
link   
You can get him banned from the field for that. They take safety VERY seriously on the fields. If you even lift your mask, when there ISN'T a game going on, they ask you to leave, and don't let you play anymore for that day.

posted on Nov, 17 2005 @ 11:21 AM
link   
A lot of people are now, apparently, starting to use these weird 'pellet' guns, instead of paintballs. Apparently the advantages are that they don't hurt nearly as much, and the 'guns' can be made to look uber-realistic.

posted on Nov, 17 2005 @ 11:21 AM
link   
Airsoft. The other advantage is that you can play in the house withough breaking the walls.

top topics

join