It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NASA rejoins quest to find life in space

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 21 2003 @ 10:21 AM
link   
what do you think this is all about nasa know more about ufo's than anyone else is this to throw us off track making us think they don't know anything.

www.gjsentinel.com...;COXnetJSessionID=1caBVHdRpIPGp6817n0C3R37REPzEvZTGdZrg1Xr6EKysCfhuwVt!-67360521 5?urac=n&urvf=10630498573220.05663375713056418

Graham

posted on Sep, 21 2003 @ 10:58 AM
link   
That doesnt seem like anything too major. Just help funding SETI. But I guess there is a lot you can do with $5mil though

posted on Sep, 21 2003 @ 06:45 PM
link   
I don't even pay attention to NASA unless they goof up and let some interesting video slip out. What they do as "official" projects is complete and utter bull# and at least some people recognize it as such.

I hope when the hammer comes down and aliens are fully revealed, all of the employees who have not attempted to speak up about it get sent to prison. Its a criminal act, IMO, to keep the truth regarding the reality of alien visitation from the very people who fund the proceedings.

An incredible waste of money. As is all black budget projects that should be open for public research.

join