It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

5 Pointed Star on Palm of hand

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 08:27 PM
link   
I also have a 5 pointed star on my right palm and a slopy one in my left palm.

here the picture of it in my right palm
img23.imageshack.us...

Im only posting this here because it could help others.
If there is some connection of the star in my palm to past lifes or my soul or whatever. I dont care.
What matters is that with the life I have now I use my abilities to the best I can.

All we can do in this world is have a good time to the best of our ability.

And a personal message for anyone.

Dont ever let anyone tell you, your wrong. Follow you. Believe in the unbelievable. Because you and I, really can do anything.

No matter what happens, we will save ourselves from the #ed up ppl who kill for profit.

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 12:18 PM
link   
Following my last posts, i would add a new comment.
The secret of five pointed star on the palm is in the past. As i explained since several years with little people attention.
But now, you have to understand your human condition.About it, i load sometimes a few english videos on youtube for explanations. You have to complete your possibility and vibrations k is the alone way.

See there :www.youtube.com...

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 01:35 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 10:54 PM
link   
Hi there I too have a five pointed star on my right palm. I just noticed about 4 days ago whe i just happened to look at my hand. Anyways i googled it and it lead me hear.(i am really happy to have found this site) anyways i have always felt that i am hear to serve greater purpose than just living. Also i seem to know things that i have never been taught or learned, and i don't mean instictual things. I mean trivial facts and stuff that i just shouldn't know. Anyway the star in my palm is huge, it takes up most of palm. the top point of the star is pretty much in the center of my palm at the end closest to my wrist. So i guess its like an upside down star. If anyone can point me toward more info about this it would be greatly appreciated.

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 09:10 AM
link   
is this a broken pentagram? it's on my left hand...

(this pic is a bit old, about a year ago.)

posted on Mar, 8 2013 @ 09:19 AM
link   
Hello to you, right searchers,

What you have to understand :

The left hand represents the past and the right hand is the present and the future.

The symbols in your palm are reflections, echoes from your future or present or past acts, thus your way, your fate.

Then all my symbols on my left palm and of course, my great five pointed star, are the Egyptian past

You will suffer To find a transformation, a metamorphosis, a new sublimated life

It is your search into the earth labyrinth, on this earth school of the life.

Your only problem is that unseen powers do not want your transformation and they are mortal opponents like the course of a brave people up to the light.

Be brave because you will be unfortunately alone on this way.

I stay to your disposal for your own case.

Sincerely your,

posted on Mar, 10 2013 @ 09:29 AM
link   
If it appeals to you !

The vibrations / Energies Ka discovered around 2007 from the exceptional radiation of my left hand (carrying the five pointed star), can serve naturally in the everyday life.

I would thus like create, in a place or any places; a few thermal centers, springs or spa with some ordinary water become supernatural thanks to the vibrations / Energies Ka, so offering effective simple care to relieve many troubles of the human body.

Sincerely your,

I want to specify for those who have a star in the palm, that it is a sign of profound spiritual evolution and consequently it is the revelation of their own progress of life. It is thus very beneficial.
But star do not want to mean radiation of energies which is subjected to the unknown subtle bodies.

Thanks to the light beings of this forum thread

edit on 10-3-2013 by khufu1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2013 @ 04:53 AM
link   
Energies from Khufu's Ka are now on my site for every people wanting to test them freely...

I am waiting your comments.

Sincerely your

posted on May, 11 2013 @ 05:04 AM
link   
Hi,

Just a short message to tell you, if you want to contact me for knowing the level of energies radiating from your palm with a pentagram, please send to me one picture of your hand. Thanks.

posted on Aug, 15 2013 @ 02:38 AM
link   
I recently had my palm read by this palm reader on Fiverr:

goo.gl...

She is reportedly very good. Probably the best on Fiverr. She told me that I have a star like mark on my palm and that this will bring an enormous amount of change in my life in about five years. Kinda worried, considering she is very reputable.
edit on 15-8-2013 by johnny625 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2014 @ 05:32 PM
link   
I have a pentagram just as described as the one below:

Pentagram -A very rare marking formed by the confluence of the Head Line, Life Line, Fate Line and Money Line, which clearly marks the sign of a Pentagram in the palm of the hand.. This is a sign of great spiritual power and advancement, and indicates one who is highly adept. The Pythagoreans used to mark the Pentagram on their palm, as a sign to recognize one another by; thus the presence of the Pentagram marking may indicate a soul who was one of this ancient and highly advanced mystical school in lives gone by, and still bears the mark to this day.

found at:

ladyshadowfeather.tripod.com...

heres mine:

www.youtube.com...

posted on Sep, 2 2014 @ 04:34 AM
link   
Hi all,

Reading your posts, i think that most of you understood the truth of the five pointed star on the left palm.

But now, where it takes ?

A five pointed star on the palm without particular energies, it's pointless. Mainly if you are alone.

Particular energies brought by the Akh, an ancient egyptian word (Body Lighting), meaning that you got the force to guide people and to bring them healing . You need these particular energies.

tresordefrance.asso.fr...

posted on Sep, 29 2014 @ 10:36 AM
link   
a reply to: Kheops001

Five pointed star on the khufu's palm...
Etoile à cinq branches sur la paume de Khufu...

Enjoy in testing the Ka energies of Khufu here :
Profitez des énergies du Ka de Khufu ici:

visionsdavenir.forumactif.com...

See you

posted on Feb, 27 2015 @ 05:02 AM
link   

New video of Khufu on Youtube with his five pointed star on the palm (french) : YOUTUBE

posted on Mar, 16 2015 @ 03:11 AM
link   

Correction of the link :

YOUTUBE

Sorry

posted on Oct, 31 2015 @ 12:09 AM
link   
I have a five pointed star that takes up the majority of my right palm.. Someone told me they had not seen one before. I have absolutely zero knowledge on its significance, if any.

posted on Nov, 18 2016 @ 01:53 AM
link   
a reply to: Anonymous ATS

Hi I have the same thing as your son a five pointed star on bought hands I am in my late twenty's and still I don't completely understand what it means, but first let me start by asking does your son experience paranormal activity or has expressed him self in knowing things before they happen or can read people's energy's and feel there emotions and pain, these are some of the abilities that I have and I can't explain them I have done research all over to try and find a connection and still none and not tell recently did I know others have these same markings, my first experience I can remember was being able to see spirits or ghost good and evil ones all over the place I would know if I walk into a home if it was haunted cause I could see them just like I would see some one who is alive, when I was 4 was the first time I had a premonition I heard a voice a man's voice say tonight at 4 am a earthquake of 4.2 will happen I slept on the couch and above me was a picture of Jesus I told my father that night when he was putting me to bed that a earthquake was gonna hit at 4 am and it will be 4.2 and the picture will fall on me he over looked me and went to bed that night at exactly 4 am a 4.2 earthquake hit and the picture fell and shattered on me not hurting me , when I started to go threw puberty I lost my ability to see spirits but I could steel feel there energy threw my hands and I can feel the earth's energy's threw my feet and hands,but at that time and on threw my teen years my other abilities developed and I was also used in a top secret military program when I was 20 as a soilder to test psychic warfare cause I had been notice in basic for having abilities of knowing what would happen before it did, I have much more to speak with you about just write me back.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join