It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

5 Pointed Star on Palm of hand

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 17 2008 @ 01:08 AM
link   
glad I found this site.

My son has 5 pointed stars on both hands..I noticed them when he was around 4 years old. It's interesting to see some of the comments..

I'll be keeping an eye out for more info. If I find anything I'll post it here.

-R.M.

posted on Sep, 10 2008 @ 12:44 PM
link   
I, too, have a 5 pointed star on the palm of my right hand that is very defined by the lines on my hand. I've always been interested in the supernatural and plants and stuff. When i go into the new age stores in my area they tell me they believe it is a symbol of supreme protection and always tell me i have incredible potential power locked away in my mind. i dont know. if i do then cool, if not, then that's cool too.

posted on Sep, 20 2008 @ 02:58 PM
link   
reply to post by zman

Hi my name is domingos i also have the 5 pointed star on my right hand the person that out to me was a palm reader and i have been in search of it's meaning to me i do understand the 5 elements but i am in search is what does it mean in my life/

posted on Sep, 23 2008 @ 05:46 AM
link   
As well as reading Tarot for a living, I am an Astrologer.
On my birth chart I have a perfectly formed 5 pointed star pattern.

This configuration is not given a mention in Astrology books and a google search yields almost zero information on the significance of the Pentagram pattern in the birth chart.

Ove the years I've only seen in in 4 other charts:

1. In the chart of the occult master Aleister Crowley
2. In the chart of Carl Gustav Yung (psychologist and mystic)
3. In the chart of a Tai Chi/Chi Gung master and Healer I once knew
4. A man born a day before me, same year. He is a burgeoning-semi-famous mystic artist in Asia with strong interests in the psychic/meditation/spiritual worlds

Where I am concerned, ever since I was about 18 I've been on the "spiritual" path. I've developed my intuitive ability alot (with much more work still to be done) and I work for myself as a Tarot reader from my own website. I have plans to write a book one day and also plans to set up a psychic training school for kids in a few decades time (need time to generate funding). These two ambitions feel like "missions" to me that I "have" to do.

I know the thread talks of this pattern on the hand but I thought it interesting to mention it can also appear on the natal chart and it is SO rare it barely gets a mention on any Astrology site. With my own chart and the other 4 mentioned, and given what those other 4 people were /areinvolved with , the Pentagram seems to link with the spiritual/esoteric/mystic/psychic path AND in some cases brings recognition to the bearer through the works they do .........

posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 05:35 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 05:42 PM
link   
I have a polymorphic dodecahedron on my left palm?

posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 05:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Anonymous ATS
I, too, have a 5 pointed star on the palm of my right hand that is very defined by the lines on my hand. I've always been interested in the supernatural and plants and stuff. When i go into the new age stores in my area they tell me they believe it is a symbol of supreme protection and always tell me i have incredible potential power locked away in my mind. i dont know. if i do then cool, if not, then that's cool too.

WE ALL have potential latent abilities within all our mind. However it is whether we choose to consciously and willfully activate these in the expression of freedom and oneness in love or keep them separate and dormant through fear.

posted on Dec, 20 2008 @ 03:00 PM
link   
I have found out alot about this because i have several which is very rare. I could go on and on with what the pentagram means - but that knowledge is easily gotten from the net or elsewere - what is harder to get is what does it mean on the palm and how does that translate from its basic meaning? There are several places it can be on the palm that changes its meaning, obviously, but the overall meaning of it, ie; difference between it and a regular star is the sticking point - two things --- one, it is an arrival point - all five of the human elements comming together in a sucessful form. This is no small deal and much different from a regular star that is not necesarily an arrival point... a completion. Also, it is literally Goddess energy, a female form is helping you in a big way - a spirit or someone living but we are talking huge here. A pentagram can be in the same place a regular star would be but these other things inhance its meaning to a substantial degree. It shares alot with a circle though the meanings can vary greatly bases on location.

posted on Dec, 24 2008 @ 10:13 AM
link   
I have a 5 point star in the center of my right hand, I cant figure out how to put up this pic.-but I cant say much with all the sarcastic people using this page.I also have two pink birth marks on my right hand pinky finger.-but regardless of "if" you believe me or not,-dose any one have any-"educated"-knowledge about such a palm symbol?

posted on Dec, 24 2008 @ 11:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous ATS

I am the orginal poster of this thread. I still after all this time have not found the true meaning. But, its still there. I concider it a protection mark. Have felt that way about since I first noticed it. It makes me want to find out when in my life I noticed it, and what could have changed from the time I noticed it to present. I did dable into tarot reading, it drained me, cause it felt like I had to use all my mind and then tell the truth, and to some the truth was not the right way to tell them. I tried to read the Kabbala (Zohar) and I think that is when I first noticed it. Meditation in a bath of virgin olive oil with sea salt about angels was the time I first noticed it. Anyway. Glad to see I am not the only one.

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 07:55 AM
link   
reply to post by kenshiro2012

hi, i have a pentagram, also, on my left hand, below my thunb and to the top of my lfeline,

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 02:55 PM
link   
reply to post by zman

When I first saw it looked like a box until I saw the star.

It also splits what looks to be your life line.

I would suggest looking into the meaning of a box in a life line.

I don't think its anything too bad If I can remember correctly.

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 11:15 AM
link   
Hello to everyone, i just new in this site, i search for google today just for curiosity to my big Star shape in my left and right palm and this site i found, as of now there is no weird things happening to me, i have been notice this star shape on my palm only this coming year 2009, don't worry guys Im not bad person, im just an ordinary man living with an ordinary life. God bless to All.

posted on Jan, 22 2009 @ 02:00 AM
link   
reply to post by zman

I have one tattooed on my right hand with the seal of Baal over the top (see pic) as for your one, its kinda hard to make out...BUT, what i have seen happen before was i had a mate who had a star imprint on his mouse pad- and whenever he used his computer he would get the imprint on his wrist! it used to freak people out when they seen this big blood red star on his skin
but yeah thats all i got.

posted on Feb, 15 2009 @ 06:07 PM
link   
im not a member of this forum. i stumbled on it while searching for the meaning of my left palm in Ask.com.

I was with my boyfriend for valentines weekend, and im a big 'hands' person. i love looking at hands. i was comparing our [his and mine] left palms, and they are interestingly similar.

Our deep increase lines are very, very similar to eachothers, and we have lots of cross imprints. not dark, but light crosses all scattered about.

But on mine, I noticed a pentacle star. the bottom point pointed downward to my wrist and connects to my 'lifeline' [?] line.

I thought it was pretty interesting so i figured id look it up and see what i could find, which was this forum...

But, the pentacle is broken on the bottom point of the star.

could anyone shed some light on this for me?

~ashley

posted on Feb, 15 2009 @ 06:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by CavemanDD
reply to post by zman

When I first saw it looked like a box until I saw the star.

It also splits what looks to be your life line.

I would suggest looking into the meaning of a box in a life line.

I don't think its anything too bad If I can remember correctly.

From what others have told me, that it is an upright star, which means that i have protection. The life line has me confused, as to what the time of life is the line and the star meet. And when it re-amerges. But its still there, and has gotten more pronounced and looks scary sometimes. But since I am not a person who can look at the hand and say this line is what it means I still am confused.

posted on Feb, 15 2009 @ 06:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Griffo515
reply to post by zman

I have one tattooed on my right hand with the seal of Baal over the top (see pic) as for your one, its kinda hard to make out...BUT, what i have seen happen before was i had a mate who had a star imprint on his mouse pad- and whenever he used his computer he would get the imprint on his wrist! it used to freak people out when they seen this big blood red star on his skin
but yeah thats all i got.

I guess if that is what you want, whom am I to judge you for your choice. But its more cool for it to be a natural like mine. Not that it means anything or maybe it does, but chose your path the way you feel you should, mine ofcourse is the oposite of what you think is cool to you, but like I said you choose your own, yet I had no choice as mine showed up one day and kinda and maybe still does freak me out. I do find the path I am on always learning and trying to understand things. Once I have a grasp of what I can decern what is right and what is wrong in my own eyes and life, I can not look at what others think of as right and cool and wonder.

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 09:33 AM
link   
I also have a star but in my right hand, can you see it? I am having trouble understanding how to use this site and how to put pictures in with my text. Let me know what you think about my star. I have also searched for a meaning and have found nothing.

I found this site and it talks about Venus and the earth making a pentagram in it's cycles. Go to the site and scroll down until you see it in motion then read about it.

www.lunarplanner.com...

Star Holder

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 08:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by zman
I have a 5 pointed star on the palm of my right hand. It starts out at the 3/4 way down on my life line and ends at the base of my palm / wrist line. I need to know what this is , as I have not found anything listed on palmistry web sites. Anything you can tell me would be great. Many Blessings..

[edit on 11/17/2005 by zman]
it might be the dawning of aquarius

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 09:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by zman
I have a 5 pointed star on the palm of my right hand. It starts out at the 3/4 way down on my life line and ends at the base of my palm / wrist line. I need to know what this is , as I have not found anything listed on palmistry web sites. Anything you can tell me would be great. Many Blessings..

You are quite lucky. This could signify that you are naturally gifted in the magickal arts.
[edit on 11/17/2005 by zman]

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join