5 Pointed Star on Palm of hand

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join

posted on Nov, 20 2005 @ 01:22 PM
link   
Still not seeing it, looks like folds in your hand to me.

posted on Nov, 20 2005 @ 01:30 PM
link   
I saw it clearly in the last pic..
What I need to know does the rest of your palm have a lot of crosses, triangles or circles?

posted on Nov, 20 2005 @ 03:53 PM
link   
Hello Zman,

Yes the Pentacle or Pentagram is a Pagan protection symbol. Here is a little info on it.

Traditionally four of the five points of the pentagram has been attributed to the four sacred elements: Earth, Air, Fire and Water, with the fifth point (uppermost) representing Spirit:

Earth: Is represented by the lower left hand point of the star, and is symbolic of Stability and Physical Endurance.

Fire: Is represented by the lower right hand point of the star, and is symbolic of Courage and Daring.

Water: Is represented by the upper right hand point of the star, and is symbolic of Emotions and Intuition.

Air: Is represented by the upper left hand point of the star, and is symbolic of Intelligence and the Arts.

Spirit: Is represented by the topmost point of the star, and is symbolic of Deity the Divine, and the All that Is.

The Circle around the star represents sacred space, in which the spirit (the fifth element and top-most point of the star) controls the four earthly elements. The four elements are also associated with the cardinal points of the compass i.e. Earth is to North, Air is to East, Fire is to South and Water is to West, and it is to these directions that the pentagram is drawn to invoke or banish their requisite energies. Many witches use this method to invoke the rulers of the four quarters that they may protect and watch over their proceeding (see Circle Casting).

www.controverscial.com...

Pentacle - A 5 pointed star surrounded by a circle. Also - A circular piece of wood, metal, clay or other material onto which a Pentagram had been inscribed. It represents the element of Earth. Also seen in the Tarot decks. Some people call the upside down pentagram a pentagram and the right way up one a pentacle. and some call them all pentacles. Items are placed on the pentacle during a ritual to consecrate them.

Pentagram - A 5 pointed star. Each point represents an element : Earth, Air, Fire, Water and the fifth element, Ether or Spirit. It is the symbol of the horned God when turned upside down( nose, ears and horns make up the points). It is not the symbol of Satanism, as some believe. It is a symbol of protection, and many Wiccans and Pagans wear one as a symbol of their religion and for protection. It can be scribed into or drawn on objects to protect them. The upside down (inverted) version is a "banishing" pentagram, and the right way up, the "invoking" pentagram. The Pentagram was used by many religions (including Christians) as a symbol of truth and Protection before it was said to symbolize "Evil". The symbol apparently was used until the inquisition as a positive symbol, and then its meaning was reversed. Some say that the upright pentagram shows Spirit/Divinity being first... it comes above everything else, and that the inverted pentagram shows Divinity at the bottom, and thus placed after ever thing else. Which is said to be why Satanists use the inverted symbol, not because of it's associations with the devil.

www.labyrinth.net.au...

I hope this helps you in some way. As far as the photo of your hand. It is very hard to to say for sure. But I kinda see what your talking about. You might want to try google for Palmistry.

posted on Nov, 20 2005 @ 08:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by saint4God

Originally posted by zman
Please help as i have been told its for protection.many blessings

Who told you it was for your protection? And what was their background to make this determination?

Thanks everyone for trying to help me. Mr. Saint4God if you could u2 me we could talk allday about what I know.
I make a determination on what it means by going to noted gifted people who by the way give free advice instead of others who charge for their services. I have in my past trained Christain Missionaries before they go out on their mission field and have alot of knowledge of Christain theology. I have many books and reseach material here at my home.

One day I asked God for advice and knowledge. He told me in my thought of mind that I should study Hebrew. Well to study Hebrew is a live long study my friend. So I started out with the letters of the Hebrew alpa Bit.
Then I was told to look to Abraham , as we are children of Abraham. So I studied one of his works and workings , the Kaballa , the Zohar one which happens to be very expensive and its the only english translated one I know of. ,
But it does have Hebrew to scan with your eyes.

I am one who looks for and wants to know alot about everything , since everyones mind can not know everything , I still study and try to discearn realism from falsehood.
Hope this helps you to try to save me , but I am saved. And I might ad , I also have done healings in churches and have been known to stop the chatter in church with my the love thy neibors as one loves thy self sermon.
To be closer to God is to feel God. As he once said I am not the wind but I am in the wind I am not the Fire but I am in the fire , I am not the earthquake , but I am in the earthquake. Understand and know that I do love God and Jesus Christ and I askled for knowledge from them.
I have learned from people that you would call not of God that the Mark as I call it is a protective mark.

Look and learn my friend , befor eone judges one , look at ones own eye. Many blessings and thanks for everyones help in my journey to know the truth.

mod edit to add paragraphs for clarity

[edit on 20-11-2005 by DontTreadOnMe]

posted on Nov, 22 2005 @ 12:24 PM
link   

Thanks everyone for trying to help me. Mr. Saint4God if you could u2 me we could talk allday about what I know.

Gotcha, will do.

One day I asked God for advice and knowledge. He told me in my thought of mind that I should study Hebrew. Well to study Hebrew is a live long study my friend. So I started out with the letters of the Hebrew alpa Bit.
Then I was told to look to Abraham , as we are children of Abraham.

Sounds like a good idea.

So I studied one of his works and workings , the Kaballa , the Zohar one which happens to be very expensive and its the only english translated one I know of. ,

Er... did he instruct you to learn Kaballa too?

Hope this helps you to try to save me , but I am saved.

I cannot save anyone, nor is it my job to do so. If anyone wants to be saved, I can direct them Who to go to, and how to go about it but would never ask anyone who was unwilling/unwanting to do so.

And I might ad , I also have done healings in churches and have been known to stop the chatter in church with my the love thy neibors as one loves thy self sermon.

You have done healings?

To be closer to God is to feel God. As he once said I am not the wind but I am in the wind I am not the Fire but I am in the fire , I am not the earthquake , but I am in the earthquake. Understand and know that I do love God and Jesus Christ and I askled for knowledge from them. I have learned from people that you would call not of God that the Mark as I call it is a protective mark.

I wouldn't? People know me without my ever meeting them? Who are these people? Please give me a fair shake.

Look and learn my friend , befor eone judges one , look at ones own eye. Many blessings and thanks for everyones help in my journey to know the truth.

I don't believe I've judged. If I had, be a friend and point out where so I'm not to do it again.

[edit on 22-11-2005 by saint4God]

fum

posted on Nov, 22 2005 @ 02:52 PM
link   
well first off let me say that star u cant barely even tell its there
and since ur a gamer you probaly got the start from pushing ur palm over ur mouse to much so it made a weird star

posted on Nov, 22 2005 @ 03:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by fum
and since ur a gamer you probaly got the start from pushing ur palm over ur mouse to much so it made a weird star

Hey wait, that's not funny! Well, at least that explains the Darth Vader imprint on my hand....

posted on Nov, 22 2005 @ 04:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by fum

Ok I know its hard to see , but thats the best photo I can take of it. And as far as being a gamer I never said I was , and in fact I am not. What I am trying to disern is what the symbol means being on my palm like that. If you can give me some insight to that I would really be thankful.Many Blessings

posted on Nov, 22 2005 @ 04:15 PM
link   
I just sent you an U2 , as I find it a faisnating subject, that is religous study.Many Blessings..

posted on Nov, 22 2005 @ 04:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by saint4God

Gotcha, will do.

Then I was told to look to Abraham , as we are children of Abraham.

Sounds like a good idea.

So I studied one of his works and workings , the Kaballa , the Zohar one which happens to be very expensive and its the only english translated one I know of. ,

Er... did he instruct you to learn Kaballa too?

Hope this helps you to try to save me , but I am saved.

I cannot save anyone, nor is it my job to do so. If anyone wants to be saved, I can direct them Who to go to, and how to go about it but would never ask anyone who was unwilling/unwanting to do so.

And I might ad , I also have done healings in churches and have been known to stop the chatter in church with my the love thy neibors as one loves thy self sermon.

You have done healings?

To be closer to God is to feel God. As he once said I am not the wind but I am in the wind I am not the Fire but I am in the fire , I am not the earthquake , but I am in the earthquake. Understand and know that I do love God and Jesus Christ and I askled for knowledge from them. I have learned from people that you would call not of God that the Mark as I call it is a protective mark.

I wouldn't? People know me without my ever meeting them? Who are these people? Please give me a fair shake.

I don't believe I've judged. If I had, be a friend and point out where so I'm not to do it again.

Yes I have partisapated in healings at church where we would pray over and apoint oils to ones head who asked for healing. Seems like you judged me as far as knowing what I know. I hope the u2 I sent will explain those things. again many blessings.

[edit on 11/22/2005 by zman]

posted on Nov, 22 2005 @ 04:52 PM
link   
Honestly, I still don't see it in the second pic. Its definitly not a 'definite' feature then, and in that case, its pretty meaningless.

posted on Nov, 22 2005 @ 05:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by siriuslyone
I saw it clearly in the last pic..
What I need to know does the rest of your palm have a lot of crosses, triangles or circles?

Its still hard to see as others here can not see it well. Oh , no I do not have any other crosses or circles or traingles in that hand , but my left palm , has crosses , like x's. I quess people what to see somelike a pentagram that jumps out at ya. , These are lines in my hand , they go from my life line and end at my life line and include my health line , for those who can not see , I am sorry about the picture quality. Many Blessings..

posted on Nov, 22 2005 @ 09:38 PM
link   
I wouldn't worry to much, it certainly doesn't look obvious to me in any way...

If it starts bleeding, glowing or talking to you then you could start to wonder about it's significance...

posted on Nov, 23 2005 @ 11:48 AM
link   

Yes I have partisapated in healings at church where we would pray over and apoint oils to ones head who asked for healing. Seems like you judged me as far as knowing what I know. I hope the u2 I sent will explain those things. again many blessings.

The word I was emphasizing in your statment was that "you" performed healings...in other words, I was hoping if it was done for God, that as you say here you've "participated" in healings where God did the healing. It may seem like a hair-splitting point, but what we say reflects what we think and feel. Just wanna make sure God gets His props for the work He does instead of us taking credit for it.

I appreciate the U2U and am learning a lot. I think you and I know a lot of similar things. I'm sure there are things you can teach me, and hope I can return the favor. As I said though, I hope you don't take anything I ask about as judgement. I'm trying to see these things through your eyes to help in any way I can. If I'm causing harm, dismiss me because I'd rather be sent away than to cause any ill-will. Our God is one of love and do not want to show any expression otherwise.

Pray, train, study,
God bless.

[edit on 23-11-2005 by saint4God]

posted on Nov, 23 2005 @ 11:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nygdan
Honestly, I still don't see it in the second pic. Its definitly not a 'definite' feature then, and in that case, its pretty meaningless.

I can see it...just, but I would agree in that it is meaningless.

Ive circled it for the others who are having difficulty seeing it.

[edit on 23-11-2005 by Rebostar]

posted on Nov, 23 2005 @ 11:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by DruidTek
If it starts bleeding, glowing or talking to you then you could start to wonder about it's significance...

This might have been meant in jest, but I think there's some truth to the statement from my experiences. Basically, if there is additional 'weirdness' then certainly take note.

posted on Nov, 23 2005 @ 11:58 AM
link   
when it glows, lord voldemort has returned, and is calling you !

posted on Nov, 23 2005 @ 12:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by syrinx high priest
when it glows, lord voldemort has returned, and is calling you !

There we go poking fun again.

I pray that you'll never know the crazy shizznit goes down when a person starts playing with forces not understood.

posted on Nov, 23 2005 @ 12:49 PM
link   
www.controverscial.com...

This web site provided by Earth magic has provided me with some insight of the star itself , and might I add , quite a few other things. Anyway I like to thank everyone for trying to help me find the meaning of the star in my palm. Some what to make fun , and its ok I can take it , but wouild not you want to know what it means as well?..No weirdness involved with this as it just appeared. Well just appearing may be weird. But still no other signs or life function changes as I just wanted to know what it means. Most I have spoken too , being wiccan and some who are numberologist and one who is a psychic who has helped out law enforment in the past find people told me not to worry about it as it is a symbol of protection. I would advise others to look at the web site provided by earthMagic , as it explains some things I have been told.Again Thanks for everyones ideas and partisapation. Many Blessings..

posted on Nov, 28 2005 @ 02:18 PM
link   
I have 5 pointed stars on my hands, but I never made anything of it.

Maybe you are just freaking out.

I think its funny that this thread went on for so long clueless as to where this star was, and I'm still not even sure if I've seen it yet!

k, there it is . . .

. . .

[edit on 28-11-2005 by E_Pluribus_Unum]

new topics
top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join