It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

5 Pointed Star on Palm of hand

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 17 2005 @ 07:57 AM
link   
I have a 5 pointed star on the palm of my right hand. It starts out at the 3/4 way down on my life line and ends at the base of my palm / wrist line. I need to know what this is , as I have not found anything listed on palmistry web sites. Anything you can tell me would be great. Many Blessings..

[edit on 11/17/2005 by zman]

posted on Nov, 18 2005 @ 11:08 AM
link   
[edit on 11/18/2005 by zman]

[edit on 30-8-2007 by asala]

posted on Nov, 18 2005 @ 11:11 AM
link   
The link doesn't work.

Is that a picture of you in your avatar sticking the knife in to the electrical socket?

Peace

posted on Nov, 18 2005 @ 11:43 AM
link   
Really, wow, how funny that this image appears in a few commericials for some new tv show recently.

Waiting for the pics.

[edit on 18-11-2005 by Nygdan]

posted on Nov, 18 2005 @ 11:46 AM
link   
Someone has not just gone and seen Cursed have they?
How about posting the pix since your link is not working?

posted on Nov, 18 2005 @ 11:48 AM
link   
The picture that portrays me as an avatar is what I feel like sometimes. Always fooling around with electronics, and sometimes getting SHOCKED.. many blessings , hope the link works , I wish i could just upload a picture from my computer.

[edit on 30-8-2007 by asala]

posted on Nov, 18 2005 @ 11:51 AM
link   
i see nothing my friend.

try uploading to this free site:

imageshack.us...

posted on Nov, 18 2005 @ 11:55 AM
link   
img384.imageshack.us...

posted on Nov, 18 2005 @ 12:30 PM
link   
Linksys router and modem *drools*. You have LAN set up? Looks like you've got 3 PC's hooked up (or on). What games do you play?

Oh, the hand, right. Sorry, don't see it friend.

[edit on 18-11-2005 by saint4God]

posted on Nov, 18 2005 @ 01:39 PM
link   
Sorry you can not see it as I have a hard time trying to take a snap shot of it , but its there if you look at my life line and see where it starts. I have now a cable modem with linksys to make sure my 6 year old has computer internet time and my wife can go online as well. But yeah its kinda freaking me out that its there, I am kinda spiritual , I have been reading the Zohar , which is the Kaballa . Many blessings.

posted on Nov, 18 2005 @ 01:41 PM
link   

Here is the pix.

posted on Nov, 18 2005 @ 01:48 PM
link   
any way you can go into mspaint or other prog to draw a circle around it ?
then repost?
my eyes are slow on finding it.

posted on Nov, 18 2005 @ 02:10 PM
link   
I dont see it either

posted on Nov, 18 2005 @ 02:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by zman
Sorry you can not see it as I have a hard time trying to take a snap shot of it , but its there if you look at my life line and see where it starts. I have now a cable modem with linksys to make sure my 6 year old has computer internet time and my wife can go online as well.

Coolness.

But yeah its kinda freaking me out that its there, I am kinda spiritual , I have been reading the Zohar , which is the Kaballa . Many blessings.

Have you considered the possibility that you see something that others do not that is actually there?

I do believe your reading could be linked to that if it's the case. I've had some history with symbols, occult and the like, so I can give direction on how to get out of it and receive the gift of eternal life. If that's what you're looking for, feel free to send U2U.

posted on Nov, 18 2005 @ 03:21 PM
link   
I'm not seeing it, could just be my screen resolution. Are they painful? Is your hand swollen around them? Did you do anything that could have caused burns, or even an allergic reaction?

posted on Nov, 18 2005 @ 09:43 PM
link   
I can see two stars, so I'm not sure which one you mean. Since it is so vague and open to interpretation, and nobody but me can see it, I'm gonna say there is probably nothing there. Either that, or you just carved a star into your wrist with any blunt object, so that it created a faint red line. Anybody can do this. Just run your nails across the bottom of your arm and lines will appear, or lean on an object for too long and it will leave an imprint.

By the way, here is what I see. It's very very faint, and probably just me imagining things:

Edit: Oh wait... you said palm. I see nothing then... lol.

[edit on 18-11-2005 by Yarcofin]

posted on Nov, 18 2005 @ 09:58 PM
link   
I don't really see anything either, I've looked at this picture every-which-way possible, and I still can't get anything.

posted on Nov, 19 2005 @ 12:06 AM
link   
I am seeing a port wine birthmark on your wrist....SORTA starry like Yarcofin drew is what I am seeing..........I'd call it a birthmark and nothing else really.
Sorry........

posted on Nov, 20 2005 @ 11:56 AM
link   
img22.imageshack.us...

Hi guys I just took this picture , as you can see I have lines in my palm that resemble a 5 pointed star. Please help as i have been told its for protection.many blessings

[edit on 11/20/2005 by zman]

posted on Nov, 20 2005 @ 12:10 PM
link   

Please help as i have been told its for protection.many blessings

Who told you it was for your protection? And what was their background to make this determination?

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join