It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Clinton should have been removed from office

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 16 2005 @ 10:32 PM
link   
I'm tired of people saying that Clinton only got impeached for lying/"getting some" from an intern.

Here's what Sherman Skolnick had to say about it.

And a clip from the article:

AND: notice this---Starr is also an UNREGISTERED foreign lobbyist for the Red Chinese government, an offense for which the Clinton Justice Department can send Starr to prison. No wonder Starr merely accused Clinton of relatively minor matters, sex tales that amused many Americans. The way the key U.S. Senators were blackmailed into turning Clinton loose from impeachment charges was not so amusing.

Bit of blackmail going on there. Clinton was supposed to be impeached for something relating to the Chinese...I'll see if I can find where I read that.

Clinton is every bit a traitor as Bush.

posted on Nov, 16 2005 @ 11:54 PM
link   
Never heard of this one, but yes Starr is a traitor if he really is what the article says he is. I wonder if this had surfaced during the impeachment trials to the public what would have happened. I dont believe Bush is a traitor, but if he is we will find out during all of the madness thats heppening now.

posted on Nov, 17 2005 @ 12:34 AM
link   
I just clicked on that sherman skolnick link and the site has a major error in Bill Clinton's name . Clinton is William Jefferson Clinton, not William Rockerfeller Clinton

posted on Nov, 17 2005 @ 01:35 AM
link   
I got news for ya. An american president isn't what the popular perception says he is. They are mostly a figurehead. The real power is the shadow Government.
It's like this. when our country was first formed, the people had the power.
In the 1800's Old European money decided to buy america. They sent people to immigrate to america, become citizens, when enough time passed, they ran them for office. they bankrolled american political campaigns right after the revolutionary war. they were the only ones with money. they wriote legidslation, built and owned railroads, steel mills, coal mines.
They have been buying politicans for over 200 years.
During ww2 a new power player was created called the military industrial complex. Now they are in control because they took it by force.

You can impeach presidents all day long. the real power is in the congress and they are all bought or controlled by blackmail or other means.

posted on Nov, 17 2005 @ 02:19 AM
link   
I haven't found any evidence, but I'm convinced that Clinton's deal with China was, at least in part, on the behalf of Sam Walton, who donated enormous sums of money to his various campaigns, at least dating back to his days as Governor of Arkansas. I believe that Clinton purchased, with missile technology, WalMart's Chinese manufacturing network, which, more than any other single element, is what granted WalMart the competitive edge that has allowed it to so dominate the US retail market.

posted on Nov, 17 2005 @ 07:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by bretmania
I just clicked on that sherman skolnick link and the site has a major error in Bill Clinton's name . Clinton is William Jefferson Clinton, not William Rockerfeller Clinton

Skolnick refers to Clinton like that because Clinton is supposedly an illegitimate great-grandson of a Rockefeller. He also calls Skull and Bones Skull and Bastards.

posted on Nov, 17 2005 @ 04:37 PM
link   
I bet Clinton is glad he did not put a pass on Lorrain Bobbit. Can you imangine the President of the U.S getting wacked off? It would make for some fantasic reading.

posted on Nov, 17 2005 @ 08:15 PM
link   
I wonder why the concern with Clinton? Now? If we're going to split hairs, much can be said about many past diabolical presidents.
Raegan, all the way to Lincoln.

I dont understand..We should be concerned with the president danger; Bush.

posted on Nov, 17 2005 @ 10:29 PM
link   
Clinton is part of the "elite" club too. He's a Rhodes scholar, which, I understand, means that he's for the USA being a British colony again. That ticks me off because I've had at least one ancestor fight for this country's independence.

And I'm also tired of people saying "But Clinton got impeached for something minor!" Well, he was supposed to get impeached for something major (like treasonous acts), but someone got bribed/blackmailed. Problem was, Starr had too many skeletons in his own closet. Beyond that, I think we have the right to have our elected leaders display exemplary behavior. I think moral character IS important.

Lincoln wasn't the tyrant that people make him out to be. He may have acted tyrannical for the first couple of years (like keeping Maryland from seceding)--but in 1863, right after the Battle of Gettysburg, he became a Christian. Furthermore, Samuel F.B. Morse had told him of a plot to divide and conquer the USA, which is what the Civil War was really about. Lincoln did not inform the American public because then it would have turned into a full-blown religious war.

posted on Nov, 18 2005 @ 08:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Amethyst
And I'm also tired of people saying "But Clinton got impeached for something minor!" Well, he was supposed to get impeached for something major (like treasonous acts), but someone got bribed/blackmailed. Problem was, Starr had too many skeletons in his own closet. Beyond that, I think we have the right to have our elected leaders display exemplary behavior. I think moral character IS important.

"Suppose to be......" HUH!?!?!
Look, Clinton, at the cost of 100's of AGENTS and $70 MILLION was investigated with the full vigor and support of the MEDIA CONGLOMERATES and the entire REPUBLICAN PARTY. There was no way in hell one iota of scrutiny was not fawned over like an egg in an incubator, hoping that it would turn into something that would stick.
You speak of a personal moral failure, yet, we have MONUMENTAL PERSONAL AND PUBLIC MORAL FAILURES to be concerned with now - from murder - to graft/cronyism - to drug addiction - to theft.....all in the presidency that was supposed to bring "MORAL CLARITY BACK" to the WhiteHouse.

THis author's centerpiece, the Chinese Nuke Plan theft, is old standing conspiracy fokelore that has been repeatedly assigned to the wrong players - the theft occured from Los Alalmos ( Neil Bush's company had the security contract), during the Regean era, and was tested during BUSH I by the Reds - a country to which PRESCOTT BUSH has been on the ground talking BUSH FAMILY financials during such things as MASSACRES & SPY PLANE THEFT, and that Poppy REQUESTED to be the point man to some time ago, and that Dim SON BUSH BOY 3 took a job with working for the former COMMUNIST PARTY CHAIRMAN'S SON.
Being someone addicted to women, I feel compassion for Clinton. Being someone who knows of that pleaseant malady within myself, I feel disdain for Clinton in letting it overtake his better judgement. BUT, it is far overshadowed by his accomplishments and governance record, especially factoring in the 12 years preceeding his terms and the constant attacks he shouldered in achieving those things.
I have the feeling that his ego/eloquence won't let the official record go corrupted while he's still alive - of course, it'll be after the family politcal aspirations have been excercised fully.

posted on Nov, 18 2005 @ 11:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bout Time
You speak of a personal moral failure, yet, we have MONUMENTAL PERSONAL AND PUBLIC MORAL FAILURES to be concerned with now - from murder - to graft/cronyism - to drug addiction - to theft.....all in the presidency that was supposed to bring "MORAL CLARITY BACK" to the WhiteHouse.

Why do you think I did NOT vote for Bush? He's every bit as bad as Clinton.

At least I can't be accused of parroting party lines. I'm a conservative and I am just DISGUSTED at the crap Bush is pulling!

posted on Nov, 18 2005 @ 12:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by FLYIN HIGH
I bet Clinton is glad he did not put a pass on Lorrain Bobbit. Can you imangine the President of the U.S getting wacked off? It would make for some fantasic reading.

do you mean lopped off or wacked?

posted on Nov, 18 2005 @ 01:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Amethyst
Clinton is part of the "elite" club too. He's a Rhodes scholar, which, I understand, means that he's for the USA being a British colony again. That ticks me off because I've had at least one ancestor fight for this country's independence.

Might want to check your definition of Rhodes scholar.

posted on Nov, 19 2005 @ 08:27 PM
link   
My sister is a Rhodes scholar. She definately is not pro British. She had fun, but she definately does not think that the USA should be a British colony again. That is crazy.

posted on Nov, 28 2005 @ 11:02 AM
link   
The Clinton/China thing was about campaign contributions from (I think) the Chinese embassy. It might have been from Chinese business people.

Either way, it was unethical and possibly illegal. It sparked the trend toward campaign finance reform.

posted on Nov, 28 2005 @ 02:50 PM
link   
sure clinton should have been removed from the office mostly because he attacked yugoslavia in 1999 and that attack was totaly illegal, but then again every war US is involved in is illegal and there is nothing anybody can do or say its illegal.

posted on Nov, 28 2005 @ 05:07 PM
link   
during clinton impeachment procedings and his approvel rating was 60%, not to metion the house was divided along party lines which would have made it alsmot impossible to reach the 2/3rds majority needed to impeach CLinton. Most americans believe that Starr was politically motivated to do what he was doing.

SHould have? maybe. Could have? not likley

Now we have a president who's approvel rating is lower then Nixons during his resignation.

posted on Nov, 28 2005 @ 05:58 PM
link   
...told the truth. When asked about having an affair, he should have said that his private life was none of our business and was between himself and Hillary. I would have at least had some respect for him if he'd done that.

As it happens, his bold-faced lie to the American people lost him my support.

And, Amethyst, regardless of your weariness of the truth, the fact of the matter is that Clinton DID get impeached for lying. Regardless of what you and this Sherman fellow think should have happened.

I'm not defending him. He's nearly as worthless as Bush, and not because of his lies, but because of the other stuff we'll probably never know about.

Just PLEASE, let's keep his wife out of the White House!

posted on Nov, 29 2005 @ 04:49 PM
link   
so then if Clinton got impeached for lying about his private relationships (which really should be no one's concern unless the only thing you care about a person is thier moral character), then it should be a rather easy association if Bush lied about the reasons for invading iraq, getting thousands of US troops killed, and tens of thousands of Iraqi's killed, he should be impeached to.

If anyhting, Clinton's litle fiasco allowed Bush to get elected... you should be thanking him

posted on Nov, 29 2005 @ 04:51 PM
link   
Clinton was the best presindent the US ever had...well ok he had an affair and just frigged eveything up in kosavo but stilll the Best

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join