It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS.C: 2 out of 3 Amigos Conspiracy Show: Camp Hero, Montauk

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 16 2005 @ 10:18 PM
link   

PODcast: 2 out of 3 Amigos Conspiracy Show: Camp Hero, Montauk
Springer and SkepticOverlord welcome their special guest, William One Sac who has had first-hand experience exploring the old Camp Hero on Long Island.

length: 25:39
file: atscpod_918.mp3
size: 15014k
feed: atsc

posted on Nov, 16 2005 @ 11:22 PM
link   
Nice stuff, guys. It was neat hearing your stories, WOS. I've personally never read up much on Montauk, but what you were talking about there has gotten me curious about it all. Will have to check it out some more.

Look foward to hearing more from you guys.

posted on Nov, 17 2005 @ 03:22 PM
link   
Just wondering if your interviews are conducted over cellphone or something, because I hear alot of "jerking" and "skipping" like we usually hear on a weak digital signal. I'm not criticising the content of your podcast, it's actually pretty good, keep up the good work, it's just that the audio quality make it painful to listen to.

posted on Nov, 17 2005 @ 03:24 PM
link   
One suggestion for the future podcasts...
equalize the volume levels...
for us that like to listen at work, we have turn it up so loud to hear the softer speaking people (william one sac, and Springer) and SO just about breaks my eardrums when he speaks in comparison...

I like the intro sound effects, but again... it scares my office mates, when they hear them bust thru the soft vocals...

Equalize, and be prosperous...

good show, and good topic.
to all.

[edit on 17-11-2005 by LazarusTheLong]

posted on Nov, 17 2005 @ 03:27 PM
link   
That was interesting, and the real time conversation made it even more fascinating.

Can't wait to listen to more PODcasts from you all!

posted on Nov, 17 2005 @ 03:31 PM
link   
We used a Skype conference call that seemed to have some quality problems with three people.

The levels did give us problems. I normalized all audio before we began, but Springer had problems with his Mic level dynamically changing on him... and WOS's level changes seemed to be related to Skype (I had my mic at about 75% of normal gain). Skype was working well for a 2-person event, but a conference call seems to be too much for something like a podcast.

I have a high-res version of the original recording, and might run through and adjust the amplitude in a few places.

We're still ironing out the format in these first few shows. I think in 1 or 2 episodes, we'll be locked into a solid process and rythm.

posted on Nov, 17 2005 @ 03:48 PM
link   
SO, Springer, and WOS

Here's an interesting article regarding Montauk and the Philadelphia Experiment.

The Montauk Project

posted on Nov, 18 2005 @ 06:59 AM
link   
I had to listen several times to understand the softer speaking people and of course, the accents and foreign language melody....

But I have enjoyed it very much and I look forward to hearing more.

posted on Nov, 18 2005 @ 04:21 PM
link   
must say though...
SO has a great interview voice... he should quit his day job...
But what would the government do without him?

posted on Dec, 6 2005 @ 11:59 PM
link   
I just wanted to discuss my own experiences with the base in Montauk...

First, let me reveal that I have been there several times... In fact, my first visit predates William One Sac's visit by a few years. I have over the years repeatedly visited and can report that in the last few years the base has changed significantly from my first visit.

At one time, much of the base was fairly undisturbed, but many of the buildings today no longer exist. I have not been back in at least three years.

The following are a list of the buildings or locations I have fully explored on the base...

Helipads
Bowling Alley
Mess Hall
Gymnasium
Barracks 1, 2 & 3
Utility Building
Bunkers (...much to my dissatisfaction, outside only...yup, they have been sealed up many times...)
Radar Tower and associated buildings....
Several Administrative Buildings....
I'm sure a few others....

Aside from always being drawn to the place, I never had any experience that I thought strange or out of the ordinary...other than the few times I needed to avoid the SINGLE law enforcement officer posted at the base...

There is perhaps one strange thing...

In the untility building, there were hundreds of pounds of commercial airliner documents (as far as I could tell, mostly related to maintence logs and an odd amount related to food items...Delta, I think, or AA... can't remember...) dumped inside. I have always thought that odd, but as that was my first visit, I did not take the time to come to some conclusion about the documents...

I'd be glad to answer any questions...

top topics

join