It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If McDonalds delivered ...would you order in?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 17 2005 @ 02:28 PM
link   

read a post or two. they do deliver

not in my area... unless you pay min. $7 for taxi to deliver.

posted on Nov, 17 2005 @ 02:42 PM
link   
but that's delivering, no?

posted on Nov, 17 2005 @ 03:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Crakeur
but that's delivering, no?

That is not the company itself delevering.. that is an outside source.

posted on Nov, 17 2005 @ 06:06 PM
link   
McDonalds does deliver in London, ON Canada. Oh sure, there are restrictions ; area, times (usually lunch) and you have to call in your order before a certain time etc. but they do deliver. Though to be honest, they have cut back and even eliminated this service in some store districts because of a lack of response. Furthermore, I don't know who would actually want to order a burger that will not be as "fresh" as it could be if you had just waited in line or in the drive-through. There is nothing like a soggy, luke-warm burger, eh?

As for Krispy Kreme, when this company came to Canada (Ontario), they really took the place by storm. Fund raisers would buy hundreds and hundreds of boxes of donuts (in dozens) and Krispy Kreme was received quite well. That's when the problems started. It seemed that Krispy Kreme actually expanded too quickly. The company over-extended themselves by building too many outlets in too short of a time period. To make matters even worse for the company, the outlets that they did build were too big with an overestimated "sit in" capacity. Additionally, Krispy Kreme did not focus on the quality of their coffee, which was, by the way, abysmal compared to Tim Horton's and even Starbucks. The result was that Krispy Kreme Canada went bankrupt. Now all of those outlets sit empty and idle.

The one thing that Krispy Kreme did do that was positive was that they shook up their competition -- Tim Horton's. Tim Horton's immediately improved upon the quality of their donuts, making them more often and improving their presentation by changing the box that the donuts come in to one that is more similar to the one that Krispy Kreme used.

posted on Nov, 17 2005 @ 07:41 PM
link   
Duh! I would just probably like once or twice every 2-4 months. But hey, that's just me.

posted on Nov, 17 2005 @ 07:50 PM
link   
I do 12hr shiftwork and all thats open near us on grave shifts is a McDonalds.

I have been on a steady diet of McDonalds now for four years and the result says it all.

You can feel the heart seizing with each bite......yes I would order in.

Dammit, Brisbanes McDonalds don't deliver.

On the coast there is a night owl/ seven eleven type shop that will go collect your order for you.

So just say at 3am in the morning you get the munchies, need some milk and bread for tomorrow etc, they will get your goods from the store and stop of at Maccas for you on the way to your house.

Man that would rock.

posted on Nov, 17 2005 @ 10:02 PM
link   
Why would have McDonalds delivered?

Where i live there is one chinese opalce and 2 pizza joints that provide a MUCH better food, not to metion it is HOT when it arrives then any crap that McD puts out even in thier take out window.

FFS it makes more sense to go thru the drive up window, at least with fries and burgers it is feasable to eat them in the car (if you wanted to)

btw, i havn't eaten at a mcdonalds in 5 years, and It is the best choice I ever made

posted on Nov, 17 2005 @ 10:34 PM
link   
Screw ordering in from McDonalds, which is five miles from my house! I got a pizza place just around the corner from my house. Plus I have a Wendy's, Long Johns, Hardees, Subway, and a few other places not to mention that are worth the walk to the upper end of town to eat at. So if I put on the weight after I eat, I walk it all off on the way back.

posted on Nov, 18 2005 @ 01:50 AM
link   
Why in gods name would anybody I mean anybody want McDonalds delivered

posted on Nov, 18 2005 @ 09:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by FredT
Why in gods name would anybody I mean anybody want McDonalds delivered

too lazy to get get their death meal?
too caught up in their doing nothing to get their fat int he shape of a burger?
too busy slowly dying to go outside and get their McCholesterol?
afraid the exercise will counterbalance the wholesome goodness provided by all that fat?

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join