It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Billy Meier called the New Nostradamus!?!?

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 29 2005 @ 01:46 PM
link   
Just in case anyone missed it, one of the closeup shots of a landed "Wedding Cake ship", with denoted found objects used to put the model together. Also pictured together for scale is the luggage clasp and cakepan edge (I believe thats what it is...note the texture match.)

This is one of your "authentic" alien ships. Yeah.

This is spectacular work by the Turkey UFO Web Page. All credit due to them. Props to you guys, if youre out there. (I can no longer find them)

posted on Dec, 29 2005 @ 03:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by 8Michael12
And, as for poor TerraX and his selective account, he fails to mention that Meier's contacts - and UFO photos - were first PUBLISHED and PUBLICIZED in 1964 and that one of the main witnesses (who actually qualifies as a contactee herself) is still alive...and has validated Meier's story completely. It also is no small matter that she is enormously credible, as anyone who saw and heard her speak about this would know, and she is a well-respected, trusted person being a (now retired) UN diplomat. BTW, she doesn't go by some phony screen name like UNX, she uses her real name, Phobol Cheng. As for "TerraX" selectively ignoring the whole story regarding Meier AND Asket meeting with Adamski, well, it should be sufficient to say that TerraX has a Jones about Adamski that, talking about hoaxes, should really interest Ritzmann if he wasn't so intent on finding allies for his personal gripe against Meier.

No Mike, I didn't forget that 1964 newspaper clipping where Meier makes no mention of Pleiadians or Plejarens, just that he travelled to 3 planets. (Even the reporter commented that Meier was tight-lipped.) Btw Mike, around 3-4 years ago you often said that the Meier case spanned 25 years, later on you changed that to 50 years so I kinda gathered that you wouldn't mind if I would say that the Meier case started officially in 1975. But ok, accuse me of being selective on that issue while in the past you stated the same thing, I can look up your quote if you like. (1)

Phobol Cheng. I read her account. Want to hear something surprising? If she honestly and to the best of her abilities relates her experiences then I have no problem accepting them. Can you do the same thing with an Adamski eyewitness? Lucy McGinnis, an Adamski eyewitness to the desert landing, maintained her position some 25+ years after, still claiming that she saw the ships. Madeline Rodeffer idem ditto. For me there's no difference between an eyewitness in the Meier case or the Adamski case. You apparently can't muster that kind of objectivity and rather stick with Meier's unsubstantiated claim that Adamski used hypnosis on his friends to see flying saucers. You dare to accuse me of being selective? (2)

As for my nickname, we've been through this a couple of times before and I must say that your memory fails you. Around 3-4 years ago you raised this same issue and I used my real name from there on for a while. I used my real name on the board at the time and I even sent you a few emails with my real name. In your anger you probably forgot. (3)

As for me "selectively ignoring" the full encounter of Meier and Asket meeting Adamski, no I didn't forget. The funny thing is Mike, Asket's involvement just recently and suddenly popped up. While you accept that with no question I have serious doubts about it and suspect it's simply added and fictional. Why? Because in all the material at my disposal, Meier and his ETs (!) make no mention whatsoever of Asket being present when Meier visited Adamski. Meier's contact notes 2, 17, 29, 34, 50, and 57 all deal with the subject of Adamski and at the same time don't even remotely point to "Asket's" involvement. Why wasn't this mentioned in the first place Mike? (4)

Four (4) times already I showed that you are wrong Mr Horn and it seems that you have a "Jones" (whatever that is) about Meier. YOU are the selective one here yet you have the audacity to accuse others of the same thing. Your character is perfectly in line with essence of the Meier case. And that's not a compliment from where I am sitting.

TerraX

posted on Dec, 29 2005 @ 04:50 PM
link   
Right. Seems MH is the selctive one. As I have said before Meier WAS NOT the first. 1964? well the book I have mentioned here a time or two came out ten years before that and as TX pointed out Meier was known to have studied up on religions before his UFO revelations. Heck even Adamski had stuff published prior to Meier. Wouldn't take higher math to make 2+2=4.
Jritz has it right, MH just spins and spins. Sometimes when I read his posts I get a strange sense of deja vu. You know like I've heard it before. Does he just repost previous posts
MH- you"ve offered to answer my questions before but you never do. How long must I wait?
Heres my take on Forestry folk identifing the tree- so what? what does it have to do with the price of rice in China? Anyone can look at a photo of the forest and say "hey look its conifer". It has nothing to do with the validity of said photos. Just means they recognize the tree.
And what of the JPL factor. I've searched their archives. No Meier. Did he use an alias and if so why? And Boeing what could they offer to this sordid tale. It just doesnt make sense. They make planes not UFOs(at least not that their willing to admit).
You need to step back and take a look at just what it is your sayin. Be open minded and then maybe you'll see the illogic of it all.
But I do enoy your writing as I've said.

posted on Dec, 29 2005 @ 05:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by longhaircowboy
And what of the JPL factor. I've searched their archives. No Meier. Did he use an alias and if so why?

As is stated by Dilettoso on his site this was all cloak and dagger analysis.

Dilettoso states: "eventually had found many professionals, who under secrecy and non-disclosure agreements tested these UFO pictures. The secrecy was critical. These labs were not generally authorized to perform personal projects, like testing UFO pictures."

and

"Penetrating labs like Sandia and the Jet Propulion Laboratory required special credentials, and sometimes even a masquerade in order to get people to assist us."

So, not only arent there any documented records of such events, but they appearently were done under a deceptive agenda at times (masquerade).

Again, what I see as an attempt to explain why no one can go on record saying they actually did analysis but Dillettoso, another attempt to seal off the hatches.

posted on Dec, 29 2005 @ 06:07 PM
link   
Thanks JR. I had already seen that but I wanted to see what MH had to say.
Lets hope he doesnt come in here and copy your above post.
I did have access to archives not available to the general public and still found nothing. But that still doesnt mean I saw everything. Dillettoso said exactly what one would expect.
Still looking.
BTW whens that photo cult startin up? and can I be the North American rep?

posted on Dec, 29 2005 @ 10:13 PM
link   
Simple answers for simple folks:

1. The Wedding Cake Ship is seen in both the DVD and Contact and is obviously a FULL-SIZED object, as can be clearly seen as Meier zooms in on it from over 300' away...in broad daylight If it was a "garbage can lid" (with accessories) it obviously wouldn't appear to be approximately 14' in diameter in the video...now would it?

2. You're rather cynical regarding the Post quotes. As they are referenced from Kinder's book, it was obvious to me that they would be read and considered...as was the case, years ago, with some other skeptics. Sorry, no wool needs to be pulled over the eyes of the blind.

3. You fail to address ALL of the other experts who have examined and authenticated Meier's evidence. When does the slander start on Froning, Shellman, Ambrose, Singer, Rognerud, Eliason, Walker, Norton, Pestalozzi, etc.? And what about defaming the Elders (and the Swiss companies)? You guys have a LOT of work cut out for you!

4. Ike is simply incorrect and absolutely didn't prove, in any way, shape or form, his dopey premise that Meier had access to the key Jupiter info that was clearly published AFTER Meier did in October 1978, i.e. on Io, Europa, the composition of the rings of Jupiter (1980 & 1998!), etc.

5. The info on the Paris riots, first published by Meier in 1981 and 1987, is referred to in my DVD, released in February 2004...1 1/2 years before they occurred! COPYRIGHTS, COPYRIGHTS, COPYRIGHTS trump your ignorance, go on, look it up.

6. There are 120+ witnesses in the case over the past 30 years. So you will have to do your most slanderous and outrageously ignorant best to attempt to destroy the credibility of ALL of them, an idiotic (and therefore to be expected) attempt will surely follow. While you prepare for that, you might check with some educated folks about the value of eyewitness testimony - especially when it involves REPEATED (and documented) witnessing of events - over a 30 year period - by over 120 people! And yes, the 15 who took and passed lie detector tests simply adds to the preponderance of evidence.

7. The comments attempting to dismiss the importance and credibility of the tree identification, and Deardorff's work, are too stupid to comment on further.

8. Meier's prophetically accurate info in the case goes back to 1951 (as in almost 55 years ago), sorry if everything wasn't put on the table immediately for all you debunkers to jump on, but it is fun to see how you lock yourselves in based on your reading of my research..as I chose to put it out. More surprises await as other (verifiable) info is made available...at our discretion.

9. Only people VERY unfamiliar with why high profile scientific/defense companies, and/or certain experts, understandably don't want to be "officially" associated with a/any UFO case, in the late 1970s no less, would make the kind of stupid, dismissive, accusatory comments regarding this that you do. The fact that both Stevens and the Elders had access to them, because of their high levels of professional standing (and security clearances) accounts for their access to the equipment and personnel used in deeper levels of testing...something that Ritzmann's silly little photos will never require. I suggest that you find a copy of "Contact" in a library somewhere and get a little more educated, if for no other reason than you can add some new names to the list of people you want to slander, in your small-minded ways.

10. As for Adamski, since you're about the only person on the planet still trumpeting that "case", I can't wait until Ritzmann turns his "expert" abilities in your direction to attack the "evidence" and any "witnesses" (far and few between as they were (and who knows even what they were seeing?). If you think poor ol' Ritzmann's getting ulcers over Meier, wait till you tell him your Adamski tale and he'll show you his little photos and, well, it won't be a marriage made in heaven, so enjoy the camaraderie while you can.

11. While I referred to it above, I can't wait to see what kind of junk you will want to hurl against the witnesses, especially since I know and have spoken with a good number of them over the past five years. Maybe you guys just don't have any friends or don't understand trustworthy people if/when you meet and speak with them.

12. And, speaking of the witnesses, evidence, experts, information, etc. don't forget to bone up on the standards for scientific, as well as legal, proof, and then notice how nicely the evidence in the Meier case fits right in.

13. Okay, malcontents, back to work!

posted on Dec, 30 2005 @ 12:05 AM
link   

1. The Wedding Cake Ship is seen in both the DVD and Contact and is obviously a FULL-SIZED object, as can be clearly seen as Meier zooms in on it from over 300' away...in broad daylight If it was a "garbage can lid" (with accessories) it obviously wouldn't appear to be approximately 14' in diameter in the video...now would it?

I'll make my answers short so you can "get it". No it wouldnt appear that way if the SAME TREE, seen in other photos wasnt there. IF it was hanging there on it's own, IF that tree wasnt in other pictures at different locations...then ya might have a prayer. Small tree, not so far (juding from the length of time needed to zoom) and not so very large. Again, totally duplicatable, and within the same confines, and forced perspective. AGAIN, THE SHIP NEVER MOVES...NOT ONCE, FROM THE TREE. CAN YOU SAY SUPPORTIVE STRUCTURE??
Don't be a sucker all your life.

Originally posted by 8Michael122. You're rather cynical regarding the Post quotes. As they are referenced from Kinder's book, it was obvious to me that they would be read and considered...as was the case, years ago, with some other skeptics. Sorry, no wool needs to be pulled over the eyes of the blind.

Bulls**t. You quote it over and over over many years, then when youre caught, it's:
"I have always quoted him full well knowing that there were two sides to his story because I also wanted to see if people would actually do some research and find that he was virtually the only one who expressed both a strong pro and con"
What utter garbage. Who the hell are you to test anyone. You cant find simple errors in a report. Stop being the Joker in the deck who keeps handing me his card.

Originally posted by 8Michael123. You fail to address ALL of the other experts who have examined and authenticated Meier's evidence. When does the slander start on Froning, Shellman, Ambrose, Singer, Rognerud, Eliason, Walker, Norton, Pestalozzi, etc.? And what about defaming the Elders (and the Swiss companies)? You guys have a LOT of work cut out for you!

You got that right, because I'm going to find as many as I can to see what they really have to say. Slander? Not me. However you have published statements on me that ARE just that, slanderous. So watch your name calling and half truths. Back to the point, you bet, I am going to be talking to who you list on your site as experts who "tesify to the validity". We'll see how many of them actually saw negatives, and original prints, not lithos, and acted in a full fledged investigation. We'll also see what they say about their quotes on your website.

Originally posted by 8Michael124. Ike is simply incorrect and absolutely didn't prove, in any way, shape or form, his dopey premise that Meier had access to the key Jupiter info that was clearly published AFTER Meier did in October 1978, i.e. on Io, Europa, the composition of the rings of Jupiter (1980 & 1998!), etc.

Ike made his case, and it's a hell of alot more documented then anything out of the Meier camp that I've read. But, not my area, thats Ike's forum.

Originally posted by 8Michael125. The info on the Paris riots, first published by Meier in 1981 and 1987, is referred to in my DVD, released in February 2004...1 1/2 years before they occurred! COPYRIGHTS, COPYRIGHTS, COPYRIGHTS trump your ignorance, go on, look it up.

“Italy and France will be shaken, due to revolutionaries, who murderously and by arson destroy every order: Paris will be destroyed from within and burnt down. The inhabitants themselves are those, who lay Paris into rubble and ashes via murder, arson and revolution, while Italy also falls due to massacres…” ~Billy Meier

I'd say it's a bit on overkill, Paris still is where it is, and is not destroyed or "rubble". No dates were given apparently, and this is yet another shining example of *any* mention of unrest in Paris being jumped on in regard to the Meier predictions. Honestly? This prediction if ya wanna call it that, is sorely mistaken, seeing as Italy is still around as well as Paris. But I can see where you'd wanna tout that one asap being..well...who you are.

Originally posted by 8Michael126. There are 120+ witnesses in the case over the past 30 years. So you will have to do your most slanderous and outrageously ignorant best to attempt to destroy the credibility of ALL of them, an idiotic (and therefore to be expected) attempt will surely follow. While you prepare for that, you might check with some educated folks about the value of eyewitness testimony - especially when it involves REPEATED (and documented) witnessing of events - over a 30 year period - by over 120 people! And yes, the 15 who took and passed lie detector tests simply adds to the preponderance of evidence.

Yeah I'd like to see who did the lie detector tests, and who paid for em...that'd be rich. Eyewitness testimony means alot on a crime scene, but saying you saw flying saucers as a witness doesnt hold much. Especially when there's no sign that anything was ever seen/there at all. What exactly did they see? I've heard one witness say on a DVD it looked like "fireworks". I see those too every 4th of July. I can pass a lie detector on that too.

Originally posted by 8Michael127. The comments attempting to dismiss the importance and credibility of the tree identification, and Deardorff's work, are too stupid to comment on further.

Thats because you can't. Dead end, because you fail to explain all the other "attributes" of the tree, like those "witnesses who say it was never there, and how it seems to grow legs and walk all over the countryside.
You lose...next?

Originally posted by 8Michael128. Meier's prophetically accurate info in the case goes back to 1951 (as in almost 55 years ago), sorry if everything wasn't put on the table immediately for all you debunkers to jump on, but it is fun to see how you lock yourselves in based on your reading of my research..as I chose to put it out. More surprises await as other (verifiable) info is made available...at our discretion.

It will always be "at the discretion" of someone inside. Far be it for you or Meier to lay it all out for everyone. You sicken me when you write about how the 9/11 attacks were predicted. If thats the case why werent you screaming in the streets to get out of the WTC on that day? No, only after the fact. Well lemme tell ya old man, I lost people I loved that day...and your effort to capitalize and use it as a selling point in making Meier's claims true proves to me what kind of human you are.

Originally posted by 8Michael129. Only people VERY unfamiliar with why high profile scientific/defense companies, and/or certain experts, understandably don't want to be "officially" associated with a/any UFO case, in the late 1970s no less, would make the kind of stupid, dismissive, accusatory comments regarding this that you do. The fact that both Stevens and the Elders had access to them, because of their high levels of professional standing (and security clearances) accounts for their access to the equipment and personnel used in deeper levels of testing...something that Ritzmann's silly little photos will never require. I suggest that you find a copy of "Contact" in a library somewhere and get a little more educated, if for no other reason than you can add some new names to the list of people you want to slander, in your small-minded ways.

I am well aware of Govt and military circles and how they work. But to hear you side here, and how "real" this all is, it shouldnt have mattered if it was a UFO case or not...this was the real deal right??? Crap. If they didnt want to be officially attributed, then why go to them when needing to prove you case publicly? That would be a really stupid move right? Nope, thats how you keep a lid on results, and give lithos for analysis. (an issue you NEVER comment on).

Originally posted by 8Michael1210. As for Adamski, since you're about the only person on the planet still trumpeting that "case", I can't wait until Ritzmann turns his "expert" abilities in your direction to attack the "evidence" and any "witnesses" (far and few between as they were (and who knows even what they were seeing?). If you think poor ol' Ritzmann's getting ulcers over Meier, wait till you tell him your Adamski tale and he'll show you his little photos and, well, it won't be a marriage made in heaven, so enjoy the camaraderie while you can.

Ulcer's? Youre my light entertainment Pop. Youre no one to be commenting on my health condition much less my abilities. My focus is this case, not Adamski. TerraX can believe whatever he wants, and so can you. But youre the salesman selling a tale from the 70's that few buy anymore. I'm just trying to make the uninformed and unintiated understand that you claim alot of things that just dont hold up.

Originally posted by 8Michael1211. While I referred to it above, I can't wait to see what kind of junk you will want to hurl against the witnesses, especially since I know and have spoken with a good number of them over the past five years. Maybe you guys just don't have any friends or don't understand trustworthy people if/when you meet and speak with them.

12. And, speaking of the witnesses, evidence, experts, information, etc. don't forget to bone up on the standards for scientific, as well as legal, proof, and then notice how nicely the evidence in the Meier case fits right in.

13. Okay, malcontents, back to work!

Again the man claims to know what kind of friends I have? Who is this guy?? Trustworthy people...I'm guessing you really grilled these people? As a pro of the case of course theyre going to seem truthful to you. You *want* to believe it! Man...so pathetic.

I'm content enough knowing you've showed your hand in this thread a few times and people are finally catching on to your show.

By the way, since youre so enamored with my photos, when will we be taking original negatives or prints of Meier's and mine to an independant analyst? I answered your challenge by making them, you fail again and again to answer after that.

posted on Dec, 30 2005 @ 12:14 AM
link   
BTW, anyone wanting to see an alternate view of the "14 ft" wedding cake ship and tree can see:

www.tjresearch.info...

and

www.tjresearch.info...

Tell me no_843.jpg is a large tree far away. Unless some mutated grass that a blade grows to a width of 5 inches wide actually exists, then that tree is a model as well as the ship.

Then the next shows the same configuration. But...a visibly different terrain. Once again we see that in the Swiss countryside, trees actually walk around the hills as well as support UFO craft.

posted on Dec, 30 2005 @ 12:21 AM
link   
MH ever consider the comedy tour. You crack me up.
Since when did it become our responsability to prove anything? They're your claims you prove em. You can't. Your analyses is nothing more than statements taken out of context. And since you brought it up the tree seems to have quite a bit of relevence for you and no one else. It's a tree. I got one right outside my door and guess what? Its a tree outside my door. Hows that for simple. Its neither here nor there. It has nothing to do with the validity of the photographic evidence.
Lets see the original photos or negatives. Where's the metal sample?
You say you went to Billys place? My question(which you havent answered)is did YOU see anything?
Or will that cost me $29?
At least I can go to bed with a smile on my face.
And I saw a triangle shaped UFO tonite and posted a thread here www.abovetopsecret.com...
Maybe you could read that thread and see that I am serious about this and not ready to roll over and let anyone rub my belly.

[edit on 12/30/05 by longhaircowboy]

posted on Dec, 30 2005 @ 01:11 AM
link   
Then there's the story about the group of engineers who explained, with GREAT certainty, just why bumblebees can't fly. And that is what we have here. So, while our little friends flail about, all that needs be said before the new year is...And still they fly...

posted on Dec, 30 2005 @ 01:18 AM
link   
That's all you've got left? Bumblebees fly?

There you have it folks!

Bumblebees fly.

quod erat demonstratum

(Hey Mike! MENSA just called, they said to tell you you're still not in)

posted on Dec, 30 2005 @ 01:30 AM
link   
Wow that was brilliant MH. where did ya get that at the backslappin club ya got goin on Yahoo. Where all the other kool aid drinkers reside. why dont ya spread your wings and do something besides failed exercise and music videos.
There are more worthy UFO stories out there.
Lets see- Jon Stewart or Mike Horn? I cant pick they both crack me up.

posted on Dec, 30 2005 @ 01:42 AM
link   

And still they fly...

Horn refers to the monniker of the plejaren ships, and his website and a book on the Meier case....they imply that after all this time of naysayers the ships still soar regardless if anyone believes it or not.

Not without fishing line and railroad model trees they dont.

Nite.

posted on Dec, 30 2005 @ 01:48 AM
link   
Im no photo expert, but those photos scream "Hoax". I thought I watched or read somehere that this billy Mier guy was caught with big UFO models in his barn or something and he claimed some BS excuse.

posted on Dec, 30 2005 @ 02:01 AM
link   

. Meier's prophetically accurate info in the case goes back to 1951 (as in almost 55 years ago), sorry if everything wasn't put on the table immediately for all you debunkers to jump on, but it is fun to see how you lock yourselves in based on your reading of my research..as I chose to put it out. More surprises await as other (verifiable) info is made available...at our discretion.

so now we have 1951. before it was 1964. Which will it be. did you actually look up some of my references? Sorry MH checked with some folk in the publishing biz. No meier in 1951. At my discretion I'll let ya know I'm a published author and member of the Literary Guild.
Your research is crap just like your other failed ventures.

[edit on 12/30/05 by longhaircowboy]

posted on Dec, 30 2005 @ 02:04 AM
link   

10. As for Adamski, since you're about the only person on the planet still trumpeting that "case", I can't wait until Ritzmann turns his "expert" abilities in your direction to attack the "evidence" and any "witnesses" (far and few between as they were (and who knows even what they were seeing?). If you think poor ol' Ritzmann's getting ulcers over Meier, wait till you tell him your Adamski tale and he'll show you his little photos and, well, it won't be a marriage made in heaven, so enjoy the camaraderie while you can.

Bravo Mr Horn. Again you avoided those issues which don't suit you. You make no reparations for your accusations, instead you make some new ones. You should use your line "simple answers for simple folks" the next time you do a MUFON lecture. Bravo.
Do you even recall that I showed you eyewitness testimony? A couple of years ago I listed 35 people who were direct or indirect witnesses to the Adamski case, including 3 police officers. "Who knows what they were seeing?", well Mr Horn, flying objects and ETs Adamski first described. If you bothered to look into the material you would have noticed, but you didn't. You'd rather stick with Meier's unsubstantiated claims by any means because otherwise creates problems, then it would be Meier who's doing the deceiving and you can't have that now, can you? Selective, don't make me laugh. Some of the researchers of the list you mention that examined Meier's material and deemed it authentic also investigated Adamski's material and also deemed it authentic. Michael Hesemann, Jim Dilettoso, Wally Gentleman. So what's it gonna be Mr Horn? Are those researchers only correct in their analysis of the Meier material? You're such an ***.

posted on Dec, 30 2005 @ 02:29 AM
link   
Well this is exactly what I get for trying to say I respect someone for coming to ATS and representing their views.

I , honestly have to say I am ashamed I endorsed Micheal Horn as someone I could respect because he showed up to represent his views.

Sorry for that mis-judgement ATS!

I do respect people who will argue their POV , I do not respect anyone who claims to have 27 years of experience on a case and needs to resort to calling people Liars and Fools.

Michael Horn you are truly pathetic.

Edit:

I , honestly wish we could debate our POV's... This is not in Michael Horn's best interest.

I truly don't believe that you sir, even believe that you are being honest.

You always say to people , " What if Billy Meier is the real Deal how that would be the biggest deceit or the biggest discovery of all time."

The downside is that you don't come across as a person who has been convinced , but as a believer yourself.

And as such I believe you are part of the reason that Ufology today is a laughing stock. You mis-represent yourself very well.

[edit on 30-12-2005 by lost_shaman]

posted on Dec, 30 2005 @ 11:44 AM
link   
As the year draws to an end, this little thread (seen by probably a handful or less) ends up being a kind of microcosmic view of what's been wrong with humanity for eons. As Shakespeare said, we're all merely actors playing out our roles. It seems that the role of the skeptics has been well represented here, a diehard group who, rather than displaying a reasonable sense of wonder and awe, are not at all plagued by even the slightest curiosity as to how a man with one hand, living in an isolated rural region, could accomplish such an enormously well executed and complex feat, spanning as it does about 64 years.

Instead, they by default ascribe to this solitary individual (long proven to have accomplished the entirety of his monumental task without collaborators, financial or technological assistance) stellar powers and abilities, which he may actually posses but in far different ways and disciplines than they, in their envious and small-mindedness, can ever comprehend, or even imagine. Because the skeptics have been so doggedly devoted to trashing reputations, distorting and disregarding the evidence and expertise of others that overwhelms their limited reasoning and thinking abilities, they have fulfilled their task to the letter, in the process making their own claims and complaints about as plausible as if they themselves were trying to convince us of their abilities to ice skate in the Sahara dessert.

And it does seem that they will also miss no opportunity to not only assail Meier but, in an odd mixture of righteous indignation and hubris, the skeptics will actually complain that while he must be a false prophet it was a terrible thing that he didn't warn them/us of 9/11 in time, so that all those lives could have been saved, including those of friends known to them!

With that touching little irony in mind, it seems fitting to point out, as I have so many times before, that the Meier case is far less about UFOs and extraterrestrials than it is about us, and our future survival. So, while I've already acknowledged that few people probably actually read the information here, I will provide what Meier and his Plejaren friends have tried, for decades, to provide, especially to the sleepy, ignorant and arrogant masses who think that they, like their dutiful representatives here, know it all.

The following, which has been freely available for a couple of years on my website, are excerpts from the Henoch Prophecies that pertain especially to the U.S., while there is other information that pertains to other countries and the world as a whole. Now I full well realize that those who are so totally committed to their roles as deniers and debunkers (such as is evidenced by their stupid comments regarding the recent Paris riots, among many other things) are like snowballs tumbling down a hill, past the point of no return and unable to alter their own paths of understanding. I also realize that, instead of perhaps contemplating the information and awakening their own thinking and sense of personal responsibility as to how they could help prevent such possibilities, they will probably helplessly succumb to expressing their own cynicism and mockery. As I said, they have played their parts quite well and there's no reason to think that they can, let alone even desire to, act any differently.

From the Henoch Prophecies, given (deliberately) without dates or chronological order:

"The USA will set out against the Eastern countries ahead of all other financial states and simultaneously she will have to defend herself against the Eastern intruders. In all, America will play the most decisive role, when in the guise to strive for peace and to fight against terrorism she invades many countries of the Earth, bombs and destroys everything and brings thousandfold deaths to the populations. The military politics of the USA will likewise know no limits, as neither will their economic and other political institutions which will be focused on building and operating a world police force, as it is the case already for a long time [sic]. But that will not be enough, and, in the guise of a so-called peaceful globalisation, American politics will aspire to gain absolute control of the world concerning supremacy in economy.

And this will point towards the possibility that a Third World War could develop from it, if human beings as a whole will not finally reflect upon reason, become reasonable and undertake the necessary steps against the insane machinations of their governments and military powers as well as their secret services, and call a halt to the power of the irresponsible who have forsaken their responsibility in all areas.

If this does not happen, many small and great nations will lose their independence and their cultural identity and will be beaten down, because the USA will gain predominance over them and with evil force bring them down under her rule. At first, many countries will howl with the wolves of the US, partially due to fear of American aggressions and sanctions, as will be the case with many, many irresponsible [ones] in Switzerland and Germany but also of other countries. In part, others will join in because they will be forced somehow to do so or will be misled by irresponsible promoters of American propaganda.

Finally, many Asian, African and European states will rise up against the American hegemony, once they recognise that the United States of America is only taking advantage of them for purposes of war, conquest and exploitation. In this way, many countries will become puppet states of America before reason and realisation will emerge in the responsible ones of governments and in many of the population, resulting in a turning away from the USA..."

"And at this time, the possibility could become reality that extraterrestrial forces intervene against the Western industrialised countries, because these will be responsible for the extreme and enormous disaster of the coming evil times. These extraterrestrial forces will give up their anonymity and their state of secrecy and will assist those who are being terrorised by the irresponsibly acting Western countries, should this possibility become reality."

"Destruction in North America
Far in the West, it will be different; the United States of America will be a country of total destruction. The cause for this will be manifold. With her global conflicts which are continuously instigated by her and which will continue far into the future, America is creating enormous hatred against her, worldwide, in many countries. As a result, America will experience enormous catastrophes which will reach proportions barely imaginable to people of Earth. The destruction of the WTC, i.e., the World Trade Center, by terrorists will only be the beginning."

"Not only will America, but also all other Western industrial countries which still live at the beginning of the new millennium in the delusion that they could dominate and rule over underdeveloped nations, i.e., Third World countries, will not only soon lose influence over these but must defend themselves against them.

According to the prophecies of Henoch, the truth about industrialised countries is that they only seem to appear to be true civilisations, but in fact they are not; because more and more, at the end of the 20th century and at the beginning of the third millennium, they will disregard all true love, true freedom and true wisdom as well as true peace along with all values of humaneness and all values of men's and women's true being.

But not even all the terrible happenings will hinder the USA in continuing to proceed with her actions against all countries. Even when the North American continent will be stricken by the most terrible catastrophe which has ever been recorded, evil military powers will wreak havoc with computerised and nuclear, biological and chemical weapons, whereby it will also happen that computerised weapons become independent and cannot be controlled any longer by human beings. Overall, this is the most important part of Henoch's prophecies..."

"But death, destruction and annihilation will not only rage in Europe but also in America, where much suffering will have to be endured and many deaths as well as destruction and annihilation will be. America and Russia will have the most terrible weapons of mass destruction at their disposal—a fact which is already the case to a certain extent today—and will clash with violent force against each other at that time of conflict, whereby Canada will also be dragged into this conflict. The source of this conflict will substantiate the Russian attack on the American State of Alaska and against Canada.

This conflict will result in mass killings of human beings as well as devastating destruction, annihilation and epidemics, etc., which mankind of Earth will never have seen and experienced up to that time. Not only nuclear, biological and chemical weapons will be used en masse, but also enormously deadly systems of computer-controlled weapons that are only in the beginning stages of development today, or will be invented and constructed during the third millennium.

Worldwide natural catastrophes
As already mentioned, enormous natural catastrophes and rolling walls of fire and violent hurricanes will rage all across America, while, in addition, all the terrible effects of war will bring thousandfold deaths, destruction and annihilation. America's largest cities will be absolutely destroyed, and firestorms will cause great disaster and misery..."

"Civil wars and anarchy in America
Yet the misery on Earth will continue, as two terrible civil wars will break out in America, whereby one will follow the other. Afterwards, the United States of America will break apart and deadly hostility will prevail among her, which then leads to the division into five different territories; and it cannot be prevented that sectarian fanatics will play a dictatorial role."

Happy New Year...

posted on Dec, 30 2005 @ 12:49 PM
link   

As the year draws to an end, this little thread (seen by probably a handful or less) ends up being a kind of microcosmic view of what's been wrong with humanity for eons.

Agreed. The problem is that the truth has always been supressed by greedy people who attempt to sell lies and deceptions for personal gain, notoriety, or simply to satisfy their own need for attention.

Come back after Paris has burnt to the ground. Until then....

posted on Dec, 30 2005 @ 03:25 PM
link   
And again the fighter comes off the canvas after everyone has gone hme and shouts"I won". (jritzman)
After wading through the mess he posted above I am still left wondering what planet MH could be on.
Now we have the date discrepancy that he brought up and then ignored when evidence is presented to refute said claims. Heck just go to Billymeier.com and check the books there. The oldest one listed is published in 1966 and its not even about Meier, its about another contactee. The Stevens book there says it was published in 1986 after he began his investigation in 1976. And Yet in previous posts MH has refered to Meiers works being published in 1966(and why arent these available on BillyMeier.com?) Then after TerraX and I point out instances of other folks being published before Meier all of sudden he moves the date to 1951.
I think you need to go back over your notes MH cause the timelines are really getting out of focus. I wont even get into the 64 year thing it's just ludicrous. I think he borrowed that from the Roswell folk.
Whatever you be smokin I want some.
The 1941 start date doesnt jibe with material on BMs Bio. All readily available as MH likes to say. Check your own facts. Or just try actually reading the posts here instead of trying to impress anyone with your nonsensical diatribes. Hey that gives me an idea for a website.
Gotta go work afoot.

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join