It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Billy Meier called the New Nostradamus!?!?

page: 35
<< 32  33  34    36 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 4 2006 @ 01:52 AM
link   
Gazrok and TerraX

I see from the PAR board that Michael Horn has passed a message to TerraX to pass a message to Gazrok. God, does this remind you of passing notes in the sixth grade?!

Well, TX, you can explain to Gazrok if you wish, but it seems that it would be simpler for Michael to talk directly here. Oh, I forgot! He's been banned!

And Michael has an interesting "version" of why he was banned in his March 2006 newsletter:http:/www.theyfly.com/newsletter/march06/march06.htm#attack

He was banned for publishing someone's personal contact information?!
That's not the way I recall it. Is that the way anyone else recalls it? Ask Ritzmann, or read the thread, if in doubt. Michael is classically re-writing history, or as Centrist more succinctly puts it, "he has quite a long track record of fabricting evidence, witnesses, and stories." That's not exactly libel or slander, Michael. It's calling a spade a spade. You lie like a rug!

posted on Apr, 4 2006 @ 12:49 PM
link   
You said it.

I love the way the model I did in 3 hours constantly is compared to Meier's cakeship model. I didnt know I was doing a replica here...the point was to make a sphere ridden model and shoot it the same way with the fake tree.

The model they concentrate on wasnt the point...it's just another object. But, as usual this crowd and him center on half-facts and gravitate to non-issues. It's how they convince themselves.

posted on Apr, 5 2006 @ 11:13 PM
link   
Billy Meier is a fraud. thebiggestsecretpict.online.fr...

Scroll down, you will see...

posted on May, 4 2006 @ 06:06 PM
link   
dear forum

It's evidently clear that billy's expose' on the website thebiggestsecretpics is definitely a con job, fabricated to deceive people into thinking that billy's contacts were hoaxed.
Look at who had done the investigation, of all ufologists on this planet, its none other than Kal Korff, a deliberate swindler.
This clearly doesn't do it for anybody, you could clearly see through the lies perpetuated by this individual, least of all the string marks he deliberately put in to make the photos appear as if the UFO was suspended by a string.

I have yet to see a definitive genuine investigation with irrefutable proof that billy's contacts are a fraudulent hoax.

posted on May, 4 2006 @ 07:08 PM
link   
Jezze, what more proof do you need after you consider the "chain of information"......... all documented, doublechecked, timestamped, catalogued, filed and MAINTAINED by Billy's own staff??? One would have to be seriously confused to believe that people that work and support the meier hoax could be trusted.

With a system like that, you could have Semjase come up with ANYTHING and date it as you see fit. WoW! It's a miricle!! Would you look at that and jeez oh crow, get a load of that date fer jumping jehosaphat!!!, why it happened before it really happened. Land Oh Goshen! It must be true!?!?!?! NOT

posted on May, 5 2006 @ 12:32 PM
link   
About a year ago, I had the dubious pleasure of watching Michael Horn partake in a Q & A on another paranormal site. This Q & A was so protected and monitored by the mods that one's question did not show up untill the next day at the very begining of it. Later on, it took just a few hours for the questions to show up.
Watching Michael Horn manuever around direct questions and his typical firing back with insulting and vituperative lashes due to his his inability to deal with facts was something to behold.

Horn has this inate ability to demean you when you get to close to the lies, fabrications and sophistry used as the foundation for his latest New Age grasp for your money.

There may be more evidence that Billy's "Aliens" Semjase, P'taah and Quetzal had trouble sifting through news, and newspaper reports (in order to make those great predictions after the fact) just like us.

Contact # 115 the 'blurb' about Guyana and Semjase's, P'taah and Quetzal's take on it dated October 19 1978 *cough*cough* Well, it seems that there may be more to it than that which makes Billy's visitors just as human as us and just may blow Billy and his story just that much farther out of the water. Judge for your self:

From contact notes :
www25.brinkster.com...

"""; Jim Jones (didn't believe any of his religious teachings & lies), People's Temple & the Jonestown, Guyana massacre (211 followers committed suicide, 140 murdered), influence of American politicians; 90% of Americans deluded by cultic religions towards fanaticism like nowhere else on Earth; founding of America, slaughter of native peoples, slaves from Africa; power- & blood-thirsty Jews; """

Ok, while it may be possible to find a more hyped up rewritten 'contact' report # 115 this will do. ALSO note how Billy's Aliens view our Jewish Brothers? Hmmm
BLOOD-THIRSTY... that's a interesting term to use for the Jewish people.

Now, during my research I found this and what struck me as more than interesting was Billy's Aliens fumble on not catching the more than obvious Russian Connection and what may really have transpired at the end and the subsequent coverup:
jonestown.sdsu.edu...

""""Even the mainstream press in the U.S. had confirmed that a contingency plan to relocate to the Soviet Union was in the works. Just days following the tragedy, on November 27, 1878, the New York Times printed the following article about a memo that was found in Jonestown:""""

""""Soviet Official Is Said To Have Met In Guyana With Cult Chief’s Aides

"Top aides of the Rev. Jim Jones conferred at least twice in Georgetown with an official of the Soviet Embassy who discussed their problems sympathetically and held out the promise of approval for the exodus of the whole Jonestown colony to Russia, according to a document made available to the Associated Press.

"Mr. Jones’s aide also discussed the ‘quick transference of money’ from Jonestown to the embassy to aid such a move, according to the document. A few months after the meetings, Mr. Jones instituted compulsory study of Russian for the 1,000 or so members of his People’s Temple in Guyana, demanding that each speak a Russian phrase before each meal."""

It's a good read and well worth it imho.

posted on May, 5 2006 @ 03:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by vogelfire
Well, TX, you can explain to Gazrok if you wish, but it seems that it would be simpler for Michael to talk directly here. Oh, I forgot! He's been banned!

And Michael has an interesting "version" of why he was banned in his March 2006 newsletter:http:/www.theyfly.com/newsletter/march06/march06.htm#attack

He was banned for publishing someone's personal contact information?!
That's not the way I recall it. Is that the way anyone else recalls it? Ask Ritzmann, or read the thread, if in doubt.

What?
Horn was banned? How delightful!

I gave up on the entire Meier argument after participating (along with Starlord) in the discussion Starlord mentioned. I'd had a few words with Horn here at ATS before that, but I guess I left too soon.

I rarely stick my face into this part of ATS, spending most of my time over at the Ancient and Lost Civilizations area, so could somebody (JRitzmann, Vogelfire, somebody) please provide a link to the thread where this banning of Horn the Outrageous occurred? Best news I've had in some time!

Harte

posted on May, 5 2006 @ 04:37 PM
link   
Harte-
It's within this thread, that Horn had a meltdown after seeing me duplicate Meier's saucer pictures with a simple model, string and a 35mm camera. His response therein was the reason for his banning, along with posting personal information on another member.

Horn was warned about his attitude and venomous posts many, many times, and informed that if he did so again, he'd be banned.

If you read the thread thoroughly, you'll see he doesnt respond to ANY of the issues raised, and when faced with the duplicated pictures, cannot accept the obvious. Being purposefully banned was his only "way out" of the hot situation he found himself in.

So, with blazing words he posted his final barrage of attacks, and was summarily banned. It was all too transparent.

posted on May, 5 2006 @ 05:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by jritzmann
If you read the thread thoroughly, you'll see he doesnt respond to ANY of the issues raised, and when faced with the duplicated pictures, cannot accept the obvious.

JR,
Thanks man.
The part of your post I quoted above is classic Horn. It happened with Randi, it happened at the Paranormal Network, and now here. And God knows where else.

Harte

posted on May, 6 2006 @ 02:45 AM
link   
Sometimes a radio station will try something like this for entertainment value to lighten things up. You also have to consider the success of Coast To Coast AM/ Art Bell overnights. Radio often imitates what gets ratings.

posted on May, 6 2006 @ 12:34 PM
link   
Everyone know this already but I will say it again:

What MH is really doing is going to all online ufo forums to get an excuse to post his website and then talk about how many clicks his site gets. LOL!
Also he doesn't really care if you believe or not what he really wants is to get people interested in the hoax so he can sell more dvds, so what he is really doing is called free advertisement by using online forums.

If you look carefully on these online forums he just copies and pastes the same bull%$@^ all the time, sometimes he even forgets to change a lot of the words so he must have an auto script that types the same crap already.

He even mentions his discussions on his site = out of material, nothing to put on the site and later even talks crap like how many visitors his site gets, when the majority of those visitors must be the skeptics from the forums where he posts the link.

He never stayed long enough in forums and the reason is once his job is done (open a thread to this crap and get people to know about it so they can buy the dvd) he leaves anyways, banned or not. then later when the thread is dying he comes back under other nicks (probably using a proxy) and agrees or defends himself by acting like if he was another person, it's really so pathetic.

Btw ike42 is back in another forum!!! he said he may have duplicated the meier sound by accident.

Note: predictions, pictures, sound, videos who cares, all that could be made here on earth, is there anything that yells "EXTRATERRESTRIAL" in this case? I don't see any and everytime a photo is debunked (dinosaur, alien girls, earthquake etc) by finding out where they came from, a ridiculous excuse is added to justify the mistake. So then which are the photos that are considered non alterated by "MB" as it seems all of them were? (each excuse with each photo = lame) and the excuse is always after, unless the "amnesia" excuse is inserted again.

Basing a belief on pretty pictures of an object in the air or on people that told you I saw something (people say or do anything for attention) it's really pathetic. How can people insult their own intelligence like that? I know "FOR MONEY."

The photo J.R posted of the cake ufo was discussed by MH in another site and he said J.R. failed blah blah blah... how childish and pathetic can that be?

J.R clearly wrote that this photo was what he was working on and just posted to show us how it was going to be, meaning it wasn't even finished yet he hasn't even taken pictures of it as the model wasn't even finished. MH you are lame. but I guess you needed to write something on your "millions of visitors" site huh?

Here is something MH AND his followers never care to discuss:
"A LOT IF NOT ALL MEIERS PREDICTIONS HAVE THE SAME MISTAKES AND ERRORS THE MEDIA HAD AT THE TIME THEY WHERE PUBLISHED."

CHEW ON THAT! WHAT MORE PROOF DO YOU NEED? GEEZ!

posted on May, 6 2006 @ 02:19 PM
link   
Sigh...as far as Billy Meier. Unless he was intentionally covering himself with fake UFO photo's I have to say it looks fake to me.
Thumbs down.
The description of the Pleadians reminds me of Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan.

posted on May, 6 2006 @ 08:12 PM
link   
Put on a Black Eyed Peas cd and forget.
MH is a promoter. Ignore him and he goes bye-bye.

posted on Jul, 13 2006 @ 10:26 AM
link   
Jeff,

My name is David Biedny, and I'd love to talk with you...

I just got done tearing your nemesis, Michael Horn, to shreds on our internet radio show, and have debunked one of those fabricated images on the forums on our site. I understand that it might not be good form to post a link on here yet, I just joined ATS today in order to get ahold of you. Excellent work on your end, and I'd love to chat!

You can respond here, and we'll take it from there.

BTW, folks, this is one excellent site, yet something else to suck up my free time!

dB

posted on Jul, 13 2006 @ 11:58 AM
link   
Hi David-
You can write me at:

[email protected]

I dont get to the board much, so it's the best way to reach me. Good to hear some radio hosts are willing to do the right thing, like yourself. I look forward to speaking with you.

posted on Nov, 26 2007 @ 12:54 PM
link   
I've seen that meiers video where he's showing about 15-20 photographs from his "time travel" experience...He claimed to have taken more but the "aliens" took most of them while he was aboard their craft. Most pictures were from obscure angles and blurry or out of focus. They could have been anything but I sincerely doubt they were what he said they were. This guy is a fraud in my opinion and a bad one at that. If he went to the past, then the future, dont you think he would have brought something back that really could have been used as evidence? Maybe a small piece of technology or A DECENT PIC but c'mon...anyone can make ridiculous claims like this jerk and take a bunch of out of focus pix and call them something else. Billy needs to sit the next couple of plays out...

posted on Dec, 22 2007 @ 03:58 AM
link   
I have read all the scathing and debunking remarks most of you have posted in an effort to dis-credit the Billy Meier case ... all for lack of what level of proof would ever be enough for you. I am so sad that you feel you can accurately make an intelligent conclusion based on the body of evidence. I wonder why you seem to want to determine how many fairys can dance on the head of a pin and strain at little bugs and swallow at camels. I guess Proof is in the eye of the beholder but why should they appear to you? ... but still you tear do how does his camera work ... and then after 1000 pictures, you still strain and claim it is all a fraud ... Why would the Pleiadians want to contact Earth people so hostile to any contact? Because "we are so smart already we don't need any of your kind in our society" ... oh, by the way, have you heard the latest news on CNN? They are still searching for Intelligent Life on Earth! Ha Ha -- We all think we are the superior life form on any planet but we might be wrong. Take a look at what the Hubble Telescope can see of the Universe ot there beyond your morgage, job, family, cell-phone, car or SUV. But I digress. Please prove to me the over 1000 UFO pictures Meiers took with his primative 1975 camera are all fakes. If even 1 of the 1000 pics is authenthic then there is no reason to fake the rest. But then if they are fakes ... tell me how a one-armed man faked 1000 pictures. I will not accept answers like "well, he just did" . Tell me how and who ... and prepare yourself to accept the reality that not even him or YOU could not take these photos unless it was really happening at that moment. but why waste your time ... do the research ... get the books ... study the photos ... read the words of the contacts and fight away from those who would tell you, you are not capable to determine the truth from this IFO case. Try to as I have done. It all began in 1980 .........

posted on Dec, 22 2007 @ 09:08 AM
link   
He's a hoax. What's really puzzling is, people still discussing him and his "alien ecounters". Unbelievable.

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 04:08 AM
link   
yeah bread because it's true as the two eye balls you are reading these words with unless ofcourse you are missing one, so in that case it'll be half true, sorry chum didn't mean to offend, just thought I'd open your eye a little.

Billy Meier has presented so much supporting evidence that it gets quite nauseating when people object that there is not enough evidence to back his claim, little wonder then that if evidence calls for people to at least see it with their own eye balls what exactly that is then the meaning to the word 'evidence' gets lost when people don't even know what the word actually means and forget to follow through by investigating it.

What evidence doesn't mean is ' to ignore it'

No No, therefore instead of going to sleep when confronted with this simple word people should actually 'see and hear' and to 'think' about what they have just seen and heard with their heads.

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 08:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by newinitiate
Billy Meier has presented so much supporting evidence that it gets quite nauseating when people object that there is not enough evidence to back his claim, little wonder then that if evidence calls for people to at least see it with their own eye balls what exactly that is then the meaning to the word 'evidence' gets lost when people don't even know what the word actually means and forget to follow through by investigating it.

Shoot. I know of other ufo cases which have plenty of supporting evidence as well. The thing is Newt, Meier claims that practically all of them are false or that there is something wrong with them. Maybe you should ask yourself if 'supporting evidence' makes everything true. In my book it doesn't. Now go back to the Meier case, compare other cases in relation to what Meier claimed about them. That should OPEN your eyes, that is if you're openminded.

new topics

top topics

<< 32  33  34    36 >>

join