It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Billy Meier called the New Nostradamus!?!?

page: 26
<< 23  24  25    27  28  29 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 10 2006 @ 03:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by longhaircowboy
Manny if ya go to the post above where I put the link to the Maccabee analysis of the pendulum video you can find a qoute there(on the link) where Meier uses the word terminate to describe the trees removal.
The Plejarens have no love for the native flora cause it seems to be hostile.
Plus they won't hold still long enough for their existance to be verified. They stand for the picture and then when anyone goes back to look for em....they've run off.

Yes, not only is Switzerland known for it's majestic landscape, but on the Meier compound, it's mysterious "walking trees".

Anyone up for a good laugh should read Deardorff's "rebuttal" to Dr. M's analysis. It's what it looks like when a Meteorologist goes up against an optical physist who's employed by the Navy...as you can imagine, it's not pretty.

posted on Feb, 10 2006 @ 04:54 PM
link   
Very funny post longhaircowboy, I can't stop laughting

I want someone to talk about the photo I was talking about. I will put the link, maybe someone that knows how can post it here from there:

www.tjresearch.info...

"OK, now to deal with the real issue, I want to talk about the wedding cake photo, the one in front the house where you can see that one of the gold things fell down. (I don't know how to post a photo here yet.) If you see that photo and look at the right side where there is like a "Structure of Rocks" with plants on top, there I would like to see a human stand next to that or maybe someone here can insert a human figure into that photo because I think that will tell a lot. It may show something interesting as I have yet to understand how a person can fit into that thing."

posted on Feb, 10 2006 @ 05:20 PM
link   
Maybe I can add some perspective here for ya. Usually the top of the second floor windows would be about 20ft. I'm 6'2" so if I were standing next to the wall on the right of the photo it would be about waist high.
Now this is just based on visible evidence and I maybe off a foot or so either direction. The wall would be in the vicinity of 4ft tall.
So judging from the perspective of the camera the cake would be about 1ft wide just like the one in the video. Although their different models and the suspension used is different. In the video it's on a wire in that photo its sitting on a table or stool or something of the sort.
But I could be wrong. I'm no photo expert but I do have a bit of common sense.
If you go back in this thread you'll find that this set of photos is discussed.

posted on Feb, 10 2006 @ 05:21 PM
link   
Manny-The operative question would be what is the hieght of the doorframe. Going there to find the exact spot this was taken would prove out the focus aount on the "craft" vs the distance to the doorframe would not doubt in my mind show this object to be around 8-12 inches across, maybe less.

Why do we not see the bottom of the "craft"? I mean do it yourself. You dont need a extravagant model or anything. Try shooting a baseball close up, and have a house behind you maybe 20 ft.

posted on Feb, 10 2006 @ 05:26 PM
link   
I particularly like this one:
www.tjresearch.info...

Which Deardorff says it's shot just as the ship is jumping away.

My eye.

He states 15% of the lower end of the ship is blurred and therefore cannot be a model.

One only need look at the trees before. Note especially the ones lower right. They are blurred as if moving as well.

Answer? Inadvertent camera movement. Or purposeful. Either way, camera movement.

posted on Feb, 11 2006 @ 01:39 AM
link   
This is slightly off topic, but this is regarding the religious aspect of the Meier case. There are Meier believers who insist that Meier is not some form of religion and then they post something like the following which was posted on the Plejarans Are Real Yahoo Group:

Date: Mon Apr 7, 2003 5:31 am
Subject: Re: Nokodemjon's Lineage and the Seven Prophets
To be more precise: Bjlly Mejer
Nokodemjon =
1) - Henok II - (Alias, Enoch)
2) - Elja - (Alias, Elijah)
3) - Jesaja - (Alias, Isaiah)
4) - Jeremja - (Alias, Jeremiah)
5) - Jmmanuel - (Alias, Emmanuel)
6) - Muhammed - (Alias, Mohammed)
7) – Eduard -(Alias, Billy)

*IF* Meier is not trying to engage in religious belief systems then why is he, and/or his followers, placing him in the lineage of important religious leaders?

posted on Feb, 11 2006 @ 02:51 AM
link   

*IF* Meier is not trying to engage in religious belief systems then why is he, and/or his followers, placing him in the lineage of important religious leaders?

Strange huh? Having so many links to religious elements and at the same time claiming it's not religion. It's quite a stretch but I'm sure there are a few people here who can explain the "logic" to you. You should read some more Derek because it doesn't end here. In some of Meier's publications you can read that he's the most evolved spirit in the Universe.
( That didn't keep him out of the slammer though
)

[edit on 11-2-2006 by TerraX]

posted on Feb, 11 2006 @ 04:26 AM
link   
Can I ask the hardcore skeptics here what information the FIGU has released that could be harmful to people who are interested in the teachings?

Personally I can't prove to you if the case is real or a hoax but the information he provides that relates to the way people should live makes a lot of sense. That's why I look up to him as one of my guides.

I think it's time you look into the merits of the case, and not just the areas that are hard to make sense of which you guys love to bash. Is that a reasonable ask?

Here's a recent translation of the "Basic Rules of Man" by BM which he apparently wrote at the age of 14 www.gaiaguys.net...

And so you know I still retain a healthy skeptisism towards the case, and I don't appreciate the followers actions who take every word Billy utters as truth. It's very convincing though and see why they would do so. But even Billy say's if there's something you can't prove to yourself you shouldn't make it out to be reality!

Why can't we just explore the whole matter and not dismiss his life's work because there are some things that just dont make sense. Theres alot of great and inspiring info there!

Oh and by the way, if BM created the hoax to become wealthy then why has some of the best material not been translated into English? I know many people including myself would love to get their hands on the "OM" but I don't know German. It looks like they realy wan't to be sure the translation is highly accurate, and if he was after only money I think he would have authorised a release years ago.

peace

posted on Feb, 11 2006 @ 07:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by solarstone
Can I ask the hardcore skeptics here what information the FIGU has released that could be harmful to people who are interested in the teachings?

Let me first say that I'm not a hardcore skeptic, the UFO and even the contactee phenomena is real. I've experienced both angles myself. But if you ask me what could be harmful about the FIGU information then I in all honesty would have to say that it depends on the individual person. But nonetheless Solarstone, within the information are some claims with serious implications. Just imagine some of the consequences, but more so, imagine the obstacles you would need to overcome. Then you should ask yourself, is this even the truth?

Personally I can't prove to you if the case is real or a hoax but the information he provides that relates to the way people should live makes a lot of sense. That's why I look up to him as one of my guides.
I think it's time you look into the merits of the case, and not just the areas that are hard to make sense of which you guys love to bash. Is that a reasonable ask?

No, it's not unreasonable to ask for looking objectively to the merits of the Meier case, but is that favor returned? I think not.

Why can't we just explore the whole matter and not dismiss his life's work because there are some things that just dont make sense. Theres alot of great and inspiring info there!

Solarstone, do you understand some of the things he claims? Do you understand the mechanics involved here. Many people have to be wrong in order for Billy Meier to be right. Many.

Oh and by the way, if BM created the hoax to become wealthy then why has some of the best material not been translated into English? I know many people including myself would love to get their hands on the "OM" but I don't know German. It looks like they realy wan't to be sure the translation is highly accurate, and if he was after only money I think he would have authorised a release years ago. peace

Perhaps he's more concerned about leaving behind a legacy.

[edit on 11-2-2006 by TerraX]

posted on Feb, 11 2006 @ 02:10 PM
link   
All those thoughts and wonderful feelings at the age of 14 and yet as terrax pointed out in another post he has a lot of "Outlaws" events? and now he even smokes? what went wrong?. he calls others charlattans and other negative words that doesn't seem to come from someone with respect for other human beings (even if he thinks they are wrong), doesn't match the way he was thinking at age 14. I hope someone takes all that he wrote in "Basic Rules of Man" and compare it to events and things he said, because few of them does not seem to be adding up.

posted on Feb, 12 2006 @ 03:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by MANNYP4
All those thoughts and wonderful feelings at the age of 14 and yet as terrax pointed out in another post he has a lot of "Outlaws" events? and now he even smokes? what went wrong?. he calls others charlattans and other negative words that doesn't seem to come from someone with respect for other human beings (even if he thinks they are wrong), doesn't match the way he was thinking at age 14. I hope someone takes all that he wrote in "Basic Rules of Man" and compare it to events and things he said, because few of them does not seem to be adding up.

Just read the 'Basic Rules of Men' which Meier supposedly wrote at the age of 14. It's remarkably progressive and 'free-will' oriented, to bad he didn't continue in this way as Manny pointed out. Lets do a little comparison between what he wrote in his 'Basic Rules' and some of the comments that can be found in other FIGU publications.

www.gaiaguys.net...
42. Each human being shall always make an effort to not let himself be upset, feel uneasy nor become unsure by any tensions that appear within himself or his fellow-human beings.

www.figu.org...
"But they are all equally "sick in the head" for they are simply psychopaths, individuals suffering from psychogenic disorders, schizophrenics, etc; they may also be deliberate frauds, liars, hoaxers or charlatans who wish to project themselves into the forefront for reasons of their own image, profit or sectarian faith."

10. Each human being shall not use neither his idealism for unworthy nor un-provable and questionable things, but shall direct his idealism especially towards recognizing within himself his own true being, ....

FIGU Bulletin 4
"The questions in Bulletin #3 that generated the complaints, were simply reprinted for the purpose of providing other readers with the information, for behind the scenes we felt it necessary, just for once, to state the essential and explain some things for the non-comprehending, the nearsighted, the doubters, troublemakers, defamers, intrigants, sectarians and know-it-alls among others."

13. Each human being shall see as his highest goal to progressively mould and implement his knowledge, his ability, his true love, his real happiness, his capabilities and opportunities as well as his wisdom and humaneness in such a way that he can lead a truly evolutional and just, humane life and can also assist the fellow-human beings in such a way.

FIGU Bulletin 6
"The entire matter merely demonstrates once again how incompetent this clique is, and how feebleminded, deceitful and defamatory its managers are. To say any more about these knuckleheads and their bungling work is a complete waste of time -- they simply are lost causes. So, don't let yourself be affected by such people."

posted on Feb, 12 2006 @ 07:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by solarstone

It's basic peacemongering, really, 'Couldn't the world be a great place' yeah sure it could, but it isn't, that's why coddling your enemies is suicidal and adding such a 'commandment' to a list with sensible and probably even useful advices doesn't help much either.

take a look at this gaiaguys link

30. Each human being shall live in such a way that the fellow-human beings take an interest in his life and honour him in their thoughts and feelings. It may well be that there are enemies who take interest in evil ways, but they shall be forgiven because peace and forgiveness shall be the work of love, not hatred.

Yeah, as if people could just choose their emotions...

Point is, this stuff makes people feel good like any other salvation ideology, but whenever such delusions (sorry, but that's just what i have to call them) meet reality, they're shattered quickly, along with their bearer's lives.

There is NO proof that life must make sense at all times, this is of course designed to make people feel better, but distorted perceptions, and that's what we're talking about here, are a main reason why drugs are controversial, aren't they

in reference to

22. Each human being must always be clearly aware that the life he lives, no matter how many years it may have lasted, has never been pointless or senseless. Consequently, nothing has been lost in the life lived because each second lived has surely fulfilled its intentionality and brought about evolutional success, even if the result may only have been minimal.

source credit: www.gaiaguys.net...

Anyone who's blindly advocating such questionable principles is just paving the way for agressive individuals who will encounter less resistance in their paths. Is there a single paragraph on self defense in this stuff?

thought so.

posted on Feb, 12 2006 @ 05:20 PM
link   
[edit on 12-2-2006 by vogelfire]
(sorry, please delete)

posted on Feb, 12 2006 @ 08:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by derekcbart
This is slightly off topic, but this is regarding the religious aspect of the Meier case. There are Meier believers who insist that Meier is not some form of religion and then they post something like the following which was posted on the Plejarans Are Real Yahoo Group:

Date: Mon Apr 7, 2003 5:31 am
Subject: Re: Nokodemjon's Lineage and the Seven Prophets
To be more precise: Bjlly Mejer
Nokodemjon =
1) - Henok II - (Alias, Enoch)
2) - Elja - (Alias, Elijah)
3) - Jesaja - (Alias, Isaiah)
4) - Jeremja - (Alias, Jeremiah)
5) - Jmmanuel - (Alias, Emmanuel)
6) - Muhammed - (Alias, Mohammed)
7) – Eduard -(Alias, Billy)

Why? Realize, of course, that Meier is considered to be one and the same as the six leaders before him, i.e. the incarnation of the same "spirit" known as "Nokodemjon." So . . . he can therefore be elevated to not only contactee but more especially, The Only and True Prophet of the New Age! His followers share this twin belief.

Unfortunately, it is this aspect of the case that causes it the most damage as far as I'm concerned. Any persons with that level of perception would normally be considered hopelessly deluded, and yet hardcore Meier-ites (as opposed to hardcore skeptics) stand loyal to their "relegeon," a term which they find acceptable. They do not, however, like the words "religion" or "cult."

I have consistently maintained for a long time that there is no evidence to support this kind of grandiose claim. When I asked for some kind of physical evidence some years back, a claim was made of the existence of an ancient parchment (listing the seven names, as above) that was procured by some Englishman on the Egyptian black market. Minor problem: Meier's followers have not actually seen this alleged document, had it tested for carbon dating, etc.

Now, JP has recently claimed that Cayce's Halaliel '36 communication offers proof of this lineage, or at least raises the question, if not Billy, then who??
I'm hoping he will be clarifying his post soon.

posted on Feb, 13 2006 @ 04:17 AM
link   
Another calculation mistake?

"A danger that is absolutely absent here on Earth, as the population will reach 7,300,000,000,000 human beings during the year 2005, which is nearly 14 times more than what should --- according to calculations by the Plejaren --- live on our blue planet in order to lead a life in abundance of all resources!)".

"According to the International Programs Center, U.S. Bureau of the Census, the total population of the World, projected to 02/13/06 at 10:04 GMT (EST+5) is: 6,497,432,302

posted on Feb, 13 2006 @ 08:38 AM
link   
Well if i remember right Billy Meier doesnt actually speak in public ,
he has spokesman do it for him.

And as of last Nov/05 i think it was , he was on the C2C Am show and couldnt stand up to Questions . meaning he didnt give straight answears and most of it sounded like new age gibberrish.

I think Billy Meier may have seen something at 1 time , got alot of attention for it And then he found a way too keep it going by making stuff up .

As for the Assasination attemps - the guy couldnt give a straight story on that either .

In my opion Billy Meier has some followers and he likes the attention.
But i think he is a fake .

[edit on 13-2-2006 by Briggs]

posted on Feb, 13 2006 @ 09:17 AM
link   
this is for -- 8Michael12
he refers to 1 of Billy Meiers predictions on his web site -- Where just so happens you can buy a DvD .

Quote from a Prediction - “Italy and France will be shaken, due to revolutionaries, who murderously and by arson destroy every order: Paris will be destroyed from within and burnt down. The inhabitants themselves are those, who lay Paris into rubble and ashes via murder, arson and revolution, while Italy also falls due to massacres…”

Ok - we can break this down and pick it apart easily - But lets keep it simple
-- Paris wasnt destroyed -- or burnt down -- And Italy Didnt Fall , and surely not to massacres - there wer no massacres .
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Quote from the Web Site ==
While the mainstream media has lagged far behind in researching and reporting on the case, millions of people in over 80 countries have flocked to Horn's website, www.theyfly.com, in search of more information on the enigmatic one-armed Swiss man, who has both confounded the experts and outwitted potential assassins in order to fulfill his rather remarkable lifelong mission, which is far more about our future survival than UFOs and extraterrestrials.

Also ---
The DVD “The Meier Contacts — The Key To Our Future Survival” and the book “And Still They Fly!” are available by visiting www.theyfly.com. Released in 2004, both sources contain Meier’s specific warnings for events that occured after publication and release - such as the current violence and unrest in France - as well as for other current and future events.

*** OK so let me get this straight -- I have to Buy a DVD to insure my future Survival ??.. wow how Noble of Billy Meier and Michael Horn to be looking out for Our best interest as long as were paying for it .

So Billy is a Spiritual Teacher as well ? wow thats deep.

Why do Billys Predictions sound so Archaic ?. you would think that since he grew up in a time of mostly modern machines - his predictions would be more precise than saying
" machines made of metal "

wars of chemical and Biological warfare ?.
well considering Biological warfare has been for very long time , thats nothing new . . Chem warfare Since WW1 .

his predictions are no different than say Nostrodamus or Edgar cayce - except he changed some words / added his own
and put his own little Flair into it .

I have nothing against Billy Meier , he may actually beleive in what he says .
who knows ? .

But as far as im concerned , hes just 1 of many people out there , who are trying to make money off this paticular subject .

[edit on 13-2-2006 by Briggs]

posted on Feb, 13 2006 @ 11:43 AM
link   
Briggs-
Michael is no longer allowed to post at ATS due to his immature behavior. I dont know whether he'llever be able to read your post or not, but truthfully (and I speak from experience) you might as well talk to an irate wall.

posted on Feb, 13 2006 @ 02:09 PM
link   
I found this in figu's forum, reponses made by meier to people asking him a lot questions:

Again contractions seems to appear, at least for my point of view. I will try to illustrate some:

Meier : "If reason is not enough developed in a person he cannot grasp reasonable explanations. What one can do is to appeal to reason. Drugs are damaging the consciousness, the brain, the nervous system, one’s health and the immune system. Persons who are addicted to drugs very often are prisoners of their thoughts and show resistance to any advice."

That comes from a person who smokes!!

info: "To ensure that there is no cult arising from the Teachings of Truth, the books must contain the German original text on the opposite page of the translation. Additionally it is FIGU’s task to preserve Billy’s original teachings in an unchanged format and to fight against any unauthorized translation. In order to fully benefit from the teachings it is necessary to learn German. Any translation into a terrestrial language can never be accurate.

Is german a non terrestrial language?

info: "The destruction took place a very long time ago... Because of its unlike shape, this formation is called "IHWH-HATA" - This name means, translated into your language, "Eye-of-God"... According to your astronomical catalogs you find this "Eye-of-God" within the stars of "Lyra", and you call it "The Ring nebula of Lyra", or "H-57".

info: "They were taken in a transport vehicle inside of that Great-Spacer to a control center where Meier was introduced to Semjase's father, Ptaah, who did not speak the German language and used a translating device to communicate with Meier. Ptaah said the Great-Spacer was already moving toward their "transmit position", and showed Herr Meier some of the control instruments."

Is that confusing or what?
so he didn't know german?

"In order to fully benefit from the teachings it is necessary to learn German. Any translation into a terrestrial language can never be accurate."

Does that means he was not getting full benefit from his own teaching?
and that we were getting the teaching (from him) from a comunication device made by "extraterrestrials" that like us make mistakes and so their devices?

I know someone here will find a lot interesting contradictions here:

forum.figu.org...

and can put it here in better words:

jpl

posted on Feb, 13 2006 @ 09:50 PM
link   
Hi Vogelfire,

That there is absolutely NO proof or corroboration whatsoever of the nokodemjon lineage thing is not true. However, assuming the "opposite" of this from what i said previously, in that the following below IS absolute proof, is NOT correct either....

To continue:

In my opinion, Cayce should be required reading for anyone wanting to know about psychism, the religious lineages and those wishing to fully investigate the Meier info etc.

Please keep in mind, that Cayce himself was quite "religious" & the language used within his readings reflects this.

There is more than this, the following below is a sampling only.
I recommend anybody interested, to read through Cayce for themselves.

We will all derive our own (different) conclusions from this... but ONLY IF we are thinking for ourselves. ETC.

Oh yes... the lineage is different than that from the Meier info, but there are no contradictions if one reads both accounts carefully so as to avoid jumping to conclusions. From two differerent perspectives, is all... also wrt what might be termed "important" and to "who".

April 5 1932
Virginia beach
"...
8. (Q) Please give the important re-incarnations of Adam in the world's history.
(A) In the beginning as Amilius, as Adam, as Melchizedek, as Zend [?], as Ur [?] [Enoch? GD's note: Perhaps Ur was prehistory person [364-9, Par. 3-A] who established Ur of the Chaldees? I don't think he was mentioned anywhere else in the readings as an incarnation of Jesus.], as Asaph [?] [Songs of Asaph? See Ps. 81:5 indicating that Joseph and Asaph were one and the same?], as Jesus [Jeshua] - Joseph - Jesus. [See 364-9, Par. 3-A.]
Then, as that coming into the world in the second coming - for He will come again and receive His own, who have prepared themselves through that belief in Him and acting in that manner; for the SPIRIT is abroad, and the time draws near...
"

Pages 346 - 350

"...as He is manifested in the heart and in the acts of the body, of the individual, He becomes manifested before men. And those that seek in the latter portion of the year of our Lord (as ye have counted in and among men) '36, he will appear !
..."

Note the reference to '36. Meier was born on Feb 3 1937.
His spirit form ("soul") would have inhabited his body in 1936. Also, the pregnancy would have shown at that time.

Like i said, There is more than this, but perhaps for another time.
I'm NO expert on any of this, just stuff i stumbled across.

Just to be clear, NONE of this is FIGU nor Meier information to my knowledge. I'm sure both the Cayce & FIGU "experts" would disagree with my observations as well... !!

To summarize:
Either way, and no matter what one concludes:
If not Nokodemjon, then "who"???

JP

top topics

<< 23  24  25    27  28  29 >>

join