posted on Nov, 16 2005 @ 06:18 PM
Hi all. For those who didn't know...recently I've gone back to college for more advanced degrees...
Anyhoo...my current class is RES 341 or Research.... For a paper, we're supposed to do a survey. My topic is File-Sharing and the Music Industry.
Personally, I'm all for it...but I'd appreciate help in getting some results from it... Plus, it'd probably be interesting to see anyhow... So,
here it is...
(Please just answer with the question number and answer, though comments are welcome also)..
1. Have you heard of Gnutella? (yes/no)
2. If yes, do you know how it works? (yes/no/not applicable)
3. At what price point would you purchase a music cd? (example, $6, $10, etc.)
4. Has the availability of file-sharing reduced the amount of cds you purchase? (yes/no)
5. Would you buy a cd if it had copy protection on it? (yes/no)
6. Would pop-up warnings about piracy prosecution dissuade you from using file-sharing? (yes/no)
7. Does the fear of prosecution keep you from using file-sharing? (yes/no)
8. Do you personally know anyone who has gotten into trouble for file-sharing? (yes/no)
Thanks in advance all!!!
[edit on 18-11-2005 by Gazrok]