It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"They" A conspiracy theory...

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 5 2006 @ 09:28 PM
link   
What if you give "they" a hug?

Anyway chaos is an easy out for an answer.

The ones with egos feal they have no fear until the unknown is open to them and the fear evil has eat itself. Think about that while your flying about. In the mean time I will try to keep the gates of hell closed if "they" get over their ego and start being human in place of living out these sick,twisted symbolic tragic events which gets their rocks off.

When a man reads every book and studies God and practices in such things as magic or ritual whatever one may call it they think they have the answers to it all but for such a symbolic bunch they forget 7 is over 6 and 8 is above both and good and evil both fear 9. So "they" continue your actions as my all seein eye is much bigger and will be used for good until you provoke me with your devilish workings.

Just imagine a small sect that can actually controll another human being. Just say a person involved with the depths of magic which has taken astral projection to the next level of actually allowing the soul leave the body. Now when the sould has left but still among this dimension it has an energy to it which can appear in many forms. Just for grims say this ball of light comes down to a very hardcore muslim and says I am Allah etc or just scares the person to take possession. What could and would be done at this point? Maybe it wasn't the Arab driving the plane after all...Think,ponder,call me crazy. Its ok

<< 1  2  3   >>

join